• Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SparkNorkx
neatflocks
Gamine
Hachiorsan

629/543 2 of your jellyfish are glowing smile

Yes, Gimpi, very cool price its standing heart Very cool item.

Xmas 2k11 Event Festive Antlers 250 to 300 gold each. so underrated item wink

they're at 400k now rofl I guess we know who stalks this thread and tries to AI s**t now, don't we...

Holy s**t.

*takes thread and hides it away from them*

This thread is just boosting certain item prices to go up insanely... cat_surprised

wtf............
sometimes I just hate gaians and they're excessive mp listings. It was a free item too...idiots.............................................................
I'm almost afraid to list any good bargains now.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gamine
Hachiorsan

they're at 400k now rofl I guess we know who stalks this thread and tries to AI s**t now, don't we...

Haha, that is just insane. It reminds me of Apato the Longneck, which I bought during the valentines event for 75k. All the listings disappeared a week afterwards, and then the next listing was the 1.5mil one. eek

100k isn't terribly bad, but I'm still waiting for the price to drop under 80k again before picking up another.

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Hesitant Mystic

chocolate lolita
SparkNorkx
neatflocks
Gamine
Hachiorsan

Holy s**t.

*takes thread and hides it away from them*

This thread is just boosting certain item prices to go up insanely... cat_surprised

wtf............
sometimes I just hate gaians and they're excessive mp listings. It was a free item too...idiots.............................................................
I'm almost afraid to list any good bargains now.

Don't worry, the prices should settle back down eventually.
This thread almost always boosts the price on items listed because people snatch up the cheap ones, and then others try to make a profit. heart
But once the MP shock wears off the items usually go back down to what they were.

(Some items so that I'm contributing: )
User Image Maquillage is sitting pretty at 40k. I remember when this was expennsiiiive.
User Image Little Match Girl, LBP is 27k. Personally I like the blue skin mod, it adds a lot when making a ghostly avi.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

Booty grab. I make piles of gold that way... only play high-paying tanks (e.g. airsharks; coatls). How do you think so many of us buy these things? wink

...no straight thing was ever made."

lifes poison
One other thing.

I know the admins aren't any type of government and shouldn't act as such. However, I wonder if they wouldn't mind regulating the market place a bit.

They release items that gain insane popularity within a few days and then leave the marketplace incredibly inflated.

I wouldn't mind buying items on the market place if it weren't so hard to earn gold in the first place. Sure you can post in the forms, play zomg, and play HoC, but in the end unless you buy cash its become very difficult to make a living on Gaia.

So what I'm asking is that they help us Gaians out a bit and curve the inflation a bit.
Call me a radial, but a little intervention is appreciated at time

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
lifes poison
One other thing.

I know the admins aren't any type of government and shouldn't act as such. However, I wonder if they wouldn't mind regulating the market place a bit.

They release items that gain insane popularity within a few days and then leave the marketplace incredibly inflated.

I wouldn't mind buying items on the market place if it weren't so hard to earn gold in the first place. Sure you can post in the forms, play zomg, and play HoC, but in the end unless you buy cash its become very difficult to make a living on Gaia.

So what I'm asking is that they help us Gaians out a bit and curve the inflation a bit.

There's not much they can do besides releasing the rare items in greater quantity, and they release gold sinks, but they can't do much beyond that. They've already stated that they won't do price ceilings, that won't work for obvious reasons. But no matter what they do, aside from just releasing everything in the gold shops, there will be some items that most people won't be able to afford.

Friendly Conversationalist

I love the little sheep Ramune.
the sheep itself is adorable but i really love the horns that come with this item.
it's sitting at 60000 today but it usually is selling for around 30000.

right now i really love Turkish Raqs Sharqi (sells for around 60000) and i pair it with Super Protective Fantasy Armor (sells for around 80000) to make some pretty nice outfits. the colors and style of these two items work so well together that it's almost like they are one item.
I haven't bought anything in forever for this reason. So I just try to sell my stuff every time I come back.

Gracious Vampire

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
purpumoon
lifes poison
One other thing.

I think Gaia has helped work towards that end. They have fixed Booty Grab where the larger tank owners don't get as much gold but tank players or small owners get an increase (I just played on your tank and got you 519 gold).

Free cash offers are a lot better too. I don't know how to vend as well as some Gaians but I have found that if I'm determined enough I can play BG and watch enough videos over time to earn items.
Except that the free cash offers only really work in the USA. Practically ALL the other countries only get crappy ones/ones that don't work. So that's not exactly fair either.

Benevolent Entrepreneur

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100
Gamine
Hachiorsan
buncy
Hey kids remember Gimpi? all the gens are under 200k

I just picked up a 8th gen for 135k, its a good item if you are a fan of the colour grey.

Wow these terrible stalkers sad

I bought one at 220 gold last night... (not going to sell)

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hachiorsan
Gamine
Hachiorsan
buncy
Hey kids remember Gimpi? all the gens are under 200k

I just picked up a 8th gen for 135k, its a good item if you are a fan of the colour grey.

Wow these terrible stalkers sad

I bought one at 220 gold last night... (not going to sell)

Hey now, any stalkers who want to buy them up are fine by me. I just realized I have a pile of them, and am fine with throwing them on the marketplace if people are buying now.

Precious Carnivore

53,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Necrodancer is a bit odd with its brown and orange colour scheme but for 30k its a bit of a steal

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Skye Silverkin
purpumoon
lifes poison
One other thing.

I think Gaia has helped work towards that end. They have fixed Booty Grab where the larger tank owners don't get as much gold but tank players or small owners get an increase (I just played on your tank and got you 519 gold).

Free cash offers are a lot better too. I don't know how to vend as well as some Gaians but I have found that if I'm determined enough I can play BG and watch enough videos over time to earn items.
Except that the free cash offers only really work in the USA. Practically ALL the other countries only get crappy ones/ones that don't work. So that's not exactly fair either.

I'm in the U.S. and my cash tree videos are pretty bleak. I only ever get a couple to few of them because most of the sponsors or whatever don't work. The video doesn't show up or load at all....not sure if its my computer or what but it does suck lol. But Oh well. whee

Master Alchemist Those face mod's!!!!!! And that hair!!!!!!!! 160k lmp
Superior Forma bunch of skins. the dead doll one is perfect for for your Nightmare Before Christmas cosplays....70k lmp
Headless Marie You can go headless with this item....awesome! 55k lmp

Stellar Succubus

Given the latest sweet item release, I give you this list:
As always, the images are clickable biggrin

User Image Strawberry Charlotte 100k
Has an amazing hairstyle and items in pink, yellow and red.

User Image Soft Sugarlace 60k
Cute pink skirt, headpiece and corset top.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Elegant Ruffles in Mint, Lilac and Orange at 33, 25 and 14k respectively.
Cute gold and coloured ruffle scarf, belt, cuff and pin.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Mint Buttercream Rose, Buttercream Rose and Vanilla Buttercream Rose all just over 60k
With cute shoes, cake skirt and top that can be worn separately and a pretty hairpin rose.

User Image Mille Crepe 100k
Many cute golden and pink themed accessories.

User Image Biancamella 6th Gen 114k
Pink wigs, golden accessories and beautiful corset, stockings and sparkling items. One of the earliest evolving items made by Pepper Tea!

User Image Flossy Fox 110k
Beautiful wig in light pink, and many white and pink accessories in a fox theme.

User Image Cupcake Confection 135k
Very cute neapolitan coloured lolita wear!

User Image Sweetie Delight 130k
Pink and purple themed wig, dress, boots and bloomers, with a cute strawberry hairpin as seen in the crosstitch update.

User Image Chocolate Cherry Clafouti 56k
Great cherry red wig and chocolate themed clothing with arm gloves and a pretty cool jacket.

User Image Candy Pop Dancer 65k
A red and pink bodysuit, back bow and shoe bows in this.

User Image Neapolitan Sash 21k
I know it says vanilla in the title of this item's marketplace list, but it's got three poses of similar but different icecream themed belts. All great for detailed waist features!

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dreamer's Dust is a lot cheaper than it used to be
I remember a few years ago when it was almost always at least 100k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash