Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
HoC: Zerakyl is only 65k and i'm a sucker for cute leg mods, so i love it to death~
and I picked up this adorable face mod I'm wearing for 18k c:
And maybe I'm biased because it's my favorite animal, but Qudis the Squid is such a cute companion for only 28k!
Also, I love Thimble's Tea Party so much more than the pink version, and it's only 20k now biggrin (my impulsive self went and got it for a lot more before the price dropped though xD)
And i don't care how common it is, i love the belt for the Aspiring Alchemist item. it's super-cool looking, and it's less than 10 coins biggrin

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Lush Loves You
HoC: Zerakyl is only 65k and i'm a sucker for cute leg mods, so i love it to death~
And maybe I'm biased because it's my favorite animal, but Qudis the Squid is such a cute companion for only 28k!
Also, I love Thimble's Tea Party so much more than the pink version, and it's only 20k now biggrin (my impulsive self went and got it for a lot more before the price dropped though xD)
And i don't care how common it is, i love the belt for the Aspiring Alchemist item. it's super-cool looking, and it's less than 10 coins biggrin

Damn, if I wasn't so broke (literally I have about 5k on me) I would buy dat squid. It's SO CUTE! emotion_kirakira

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Consulting Time Lord
Lush Loves You

Damn, if I wasn't so broke (literally I have about 5k on me) I would buy dat squid. It's SO CUTE! emotion_kirakira
I lose so much gold with random generosity XD
enjoy your squid!

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Lush Loves You
Consulting Time Lord
Lush Loves You

I lose so much gold with random generosity XD
enjoy your squid!

Eeep, thank you!

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Consulting Time Lord

How did you get a Gaiacademy Award?

I got voted for Best Signature. cat_whee

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
marshmallowcreampie
Consulting Time Lord

Congrats! emotion_kirakira

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Lush Loves You

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I remember when Thimble was worth several hundreds of thousands of gold. gonk I picked one up because I like the spoon and teacup poses.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Opera Phantomess
Lush Loves You

I remember when Thimble was worth several hundreds of thousands of gold. gonk I picked one up because I like the spoon and teacup poses.

wow, i didn't know it was that pricey. it was around 100k when i picked it up |D I love the teacup pose and the headband~
the spoon is super-cute but I haven't figured out how to make it look good with my avi yet |D

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
marshmallowcreampie
Consulting Time Lord

Grats!

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Lush Loves You
wow, i didn't know it was that pricey. it was around 100k when i picked it up |D I love the teacup pose and the headband~
the spoon is super-cute but I haven't figured out how to make it look good with my avi yet |D

That was the reason why I did not go after it for years; it was just a bit too steep for my tastes.

Sparkly Friend

May I recommend Little Submarine?( http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/56049/)
It comes with a yellow submarine, a funky tie, a meany cap, and dancing policeman! Cute & unusual, it is a throwback to the Beatles' Yellow Submarine. Whether you're a Beatles fan (like me) or not, it is definitely worth the 20k price tag it is now selling for in the MP. BTW, that is the buy back price as well so what do you have to lose?

Hesitant Mystic

I'm just going to point out a few dirt-cheap old sponsor items that the newer folks might not know about. :3
Sorry if this post is totally useless to people who already have all these items, I just know when I want to make a mule look nice and not spend much $$$, I go straight for these.

User Image Classic Black Maryjanes. Cute shoes for only 35g
User Image Long Black Sparkle Top, 40g
User Image Ruffled Pink Dress, 98g
User Image Coraline Antique Gold Key, 170g. A very simple key item that could be used in many different themes.
User Image Pink Nordstrom Hat. 130g. Can be worn in three separate ways!
User Image Ubi Fan. One of the most under-appreciated and useful fans out there. Only 240g
User Image Tampax White Flowing Dress, 1.5k. One of the best simple white dresses on gaia imo
User Image Men's Warehouse Spring Suit. 1.9k/2k A nice simple white suit.
User Image Emerald Beaded Halter Dress, 1.4k. Just in time for St. Patty's Day!
User Image Pink Knit Jacket. Very cute jacket for 3.4k
User Image Macy's Sequin Heart Sweater Dress, a nice dress in that navy blue color that a lot of people seem into. Only 1.5k

Business Cutesmasher

7,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Tycoon 200
Finally! Thank god for the cash shop clean up, read on the news. Since both bundles the EI and REI that contained the Bremen gen 3, Minero scroll, Masquerade gen 11, etc... Can't wait until the items from those two bundles to be back to normal in which isn't deflated 3nodding woot! biggrin

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Simply Oldschool
Finally! Thank god for the cash shop clean up, read on the news. Since both bundles the EI and REI that contained the Bremen gen 3, Minero scroll, Masquerade gen 11, etc... Can't wait until the items from those two bundles to be back to normal in which isn't deflated 3nodding woot! biggrin

Why would you want the prices to go up??

Business Cutesmasher

7,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Tycoon 200
B a n i r a b u
Simply Oldschool

Why would you want the prices to go up??

edited- I have saved up on minero scroll 3rd gen, bought some for 15k minimum 2 months ago, waiting for that item to be up, that is why.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff