Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Turtle Dove
I am so in love with Triste's Rapture right now. That hair! That sword! Those shoes and hair bows! And it's average market price is only 75k! heart
nice hair clips for female avatars : )

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Daisy's hair has a wig for all your different color schemes

Tricky Cat

I am Boom
neatflocks
Shattered Spectrum
Tomorgenne Maid is such a nice item; it's hard to find good cream items, and this one has some sweet boots and matches perfectly with Little Lucie!

I was going to recommend this one too! The apron layers over a lot of things, so it's a nice one to have. Plus it's boots are also lovely! It has nice black, gold and white colors and I've seen it go for ~45k.
lets not forget the face mod! It's not quite as great as lovely lucie, but it isn't 20mill either.

Tomorgenne Maid doesnt have a face mod

Hygienic Gawker

A while ago, maybe earlier this month, Dappy Dandy was around 90k. Picked up two. There are still some available for around 100k in the market.. For the longest time all gens were up around 800k+.

It's a great item too, with so many poses and such pretty hairs. And them beards. /drools./ Think I'm going to pick up a few more. Ha ha.

Phantom

This is just insulting.

User Image
La Dragonne
(a.k.a, demboots) @ 25k

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

I think they were referring to 'Little Lucie'... it threw me off, too.

...no straight thing was ever made."

Lapin Lequesne
I am Boom
neatflocks
Shattered Spectrum
Tomorgenne Maid is such a nice item; it's hard to find good cream items, and this one has some sweet boots and matches perfectly with Little Lucie!

I was going to recommend this one too! The apron layers over a lot of things, so it's a nice one to have. Plus it's boots are also lovely! It has nice black, gold and white colors and I've seen it go for ~45k.
lets not forget the face mod! It's not quite as great as lovely lucie, but it isn't 20mill either.

Tomorgenne Maid doesnt have a face mod

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sai Sakurai
A while ago, maybe earlier this month, Dappy Dandy was around 90k. Picked up two. There are still some available for around 100k in the market.. For the longest time all gens were up around 800k+.

It's a great item too, with so many poses and such pretty hairs. And them beards. /drools./ Think I'm going to pick up a few more. Ha ha.

Hot damn, no way! I'm not normally into super fancy items, but so many poses at 100k, it's a great deal and I'll definitely be able to use some of them.

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ophelias Flower
Tragic l2abbit
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
VVhip
LaceyLingerie
White body dye vs. Masterpieces. They're both practically the same, except Masterpieces gives you MORE, so why is it only 60k when White body dye is, like 4mil.

Can't equip mouths on their own, and the hue is very slightly different.

Which is nothing! BUY THIS ITEM!

There are so many white body dye alts... yet I'm still questing it. Why?
Because, deep down, you're a masochist?

That's exactly why I'm still questing it.
When was it released..08? 5 years is a long frickin' time and I've only gotten 368 white inks. emo

I'm almost tempted to go on a bug hunt now.

white item are you using that makes you transparent?

It's the astra-9 spectral possession

Buggy Punk

Sai Sakurai

These are running closer to 110k now, probably because of this thread, but I grabbed one. This item was why I got into zOMG!. emotion_kirakira I made a little swordswoman with one of the coats, and I felt it was wasted not going to running around with it somewhere, haha.

Also, that hair. emotion_drool

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
iSCSi

This is just insulting.

User Image
La Dragonne
(a.k.a, demboots) @ 25k

I already have one but I think I'm gonna buy a second one, I love all the poses and I'd really like to make a female dragon slayer *O*

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
User Image Peter's Attitude is going for 60-63k

User Image HoC: Knight of Horizon for 42-45k at lowest buy price. Pretty good if you need that bit of steel armor or a sturdy-looking sword.

Alien Sex Symbol

Tragic l2abbit
Ophelias Flower
Tragic l2abbit
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
VVhip
LaceyLingerie
White body dye vs. Masterpieces. They're both practically the same, except Masterpieces gives you MORE, so why is it only 60k when White body dye is, like 4mil.

Can't equip mouths on their own, and the hue is very slightly different.

Which is nothing! BUY THIS ITEM!

There are so many white body dye alts... yet I'm still questing it. Why?
Because, deep down, you're a masochist?

That's exactly why I'm still questing it.
When was it released..08? 5 years is a long frickin' time and I've only gotten 368 white inks. emo

I'm almost tempted to go on a bug hunt now.

white item are you using that makes you transparent?

It's the astra-9 spectral possession

Rad thanks :]

Loyal Gawker

17,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Spacefleet Wigs have 5 different wig to choose from,
although it look plastic but i think it have a retro feel about it and it's great to have just in case
and i think gaians can make it look good with all the new hair mods in their arsenal..

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
marshmallowcreampie
Sai Sakurai

Hot damn, no way! I'm not normally into super fancy items, but so many poses at 100k, it's a great deal and I'll definitely be able to use some of them.

How did you get a Gaiacademy Award?

Tricky Treasure

Peaceful Ruins is one of my favourite backdrop items, it's so detailed and the colours are vibrant and lovely. As of writing this there's only one in the MP at 50k but it looks like it bounces around at a price under that, so I'd say if you're interested in it, just keep an eye out. You also get some mini swans and a weird looking staff but..the background is where it's at.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff