Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Dead Bird Dress's lowest listing is at 11k! The dress is way odd, but I really like the makeup pose. I've got a punk avatar it works great on.

Enduring Carpenter

11,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cheercrusher 50
I am so in love with Triste's Rapture right now. That hair! That sword! Those shoes and hair bows! And it's average market price is only 75k! heart

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
I just stumbled across
User Image Wonderful Green Wizard- at only about 14k, it comes with a steampunk type background, a dashing cravat & monocle & it would look great if you're planning a St Patrick's Day avatar.

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
VVhip
LaceyLingerie
White body dye vs. Masterpieces. They're both practically the same, except Masterpieces gives you MORE, so why is it only 60k when White body dye is, like 4mil.

Can't equip mouths on their own, and the hue is very slightly different.

Which is nothing! BUY THIS ITEM!

There are so many white body dye alts... yet I'm still questing it. Why?
Because, deep down, you're a masochist?

That's exactly why I'm still questing it.
When was it released..08? 5 years is a long frickin' time and I've only gotten 368 white inks. emo

I'm almost tempted to go on a bug hunt now.

Loyal Spirit

14,550 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Omg, has anyone paid attention to "the dandy time traveller"? It has a very nice leg mod for the male avi, similar to the marionettes, but much much cheaper!
The only reason I'm not using it is because it is fully black, and marionette has a blue tinged white.

I should be asleep by now but idk why Im still on Gaia on my phone, and in my bed. X_x

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
A Random Act of Terror
Bittersweet Reveries
LaceyLingerie
White body dye vs. Masterpieces. They're both practically the same, except Masterpieces gives you MORE, so why is it only 60k when White body dye is, like 4mil.

I completely agree. I can't understand why the White Body Dye is more expensive, especially when item eyes layer over the Masterpieces.

Master pieces has that hard black outline.

That's why I switched to imaginary friend (except on a few avis), it's great for white on white avis, except that your sort of see through on non-white avis.
and not all eyes layer with masterpieces, and the mouth... no real mouth...

Shameless Exhibitionist

Sweet Kreme Cake has shoes that are like the missing pose from Keiko's Cake, and it is pretty inexpensive. I like to think of it like an expansion pack to the REI. smile

Shameless Exhibitionist

neatflocks
Shattered Spectrum
Tomorgenne Maid is such a nice item; it's hard to find good cream items, and this one has some sweet boots and matches perfectly with Little Lucie!

I was going to recommend this one too! The apron layers over a lot of things, so it's a nice one to have. Plus it's boots are also lovely! It has nice black, gold and white colors and I've seen it go for ~45k.
lets not forget the face mod! It's not quite as great as lovely lucie, but it isn't 20mill either.

Stellar Succubus

Hi-Potion
A Random Act of Terror
Bittersweet Reveries
LaceyLingerie

I completely agree. I can't understand why the White Body Dye is more expensive, especially when item eyes layer over the Masterpieces.

Master pieces has that hard black outline.

That's why I switched to imaginary friend (except on a few avis), it's great for white on white avis, except that your sort of see through on non-white avis.
and not all eyes layer with masterpieces, and the mouth... no real mouth...

Depends on what you want to use though... some face mods will change the mouth, too.

And given the distinct difference in price, it is really great until you get that quest done ^_^

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
I just bought Shop Class Savant for 28k. smile I love the robot arms.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
maggie iratus
Babushka Dresses

The red is way more expensive and fairly inflated at the moment at 180k but the Green and Blue are 40-55k. Pretty headscarf, shawl, and dress.
It isnt inflated xD red items are usually worth more

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Smitten Kitten

Hi-Potion
maggie iratus
Babushka Dresses

The red is way more expensive and fairly inflated at the moment at 180k but the Green and Blue are 40-55k. Pretty headscarf, shawl, and dress.
It isnt inflated xD red items are usually worth more

Yes, of course. I wasn't stating that due to the to the difference in the prices of the colors. *shrug*

Alien Sex Symbol

Tragic l2abbit
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
VVhip
LaceyLingerie

Can't equip mouths on their own, and the hue is very slightly different.

Which is nothing! BUY THIS ITEM!

There are so many white body dye alts... yet I'm still questing it. Why?
Because, deep down, you're a masochist?

That's exactly why I'm still questing it.
When was it released..08? 5 years is a long frickin' time and I've only gotten 368 white inks. emo

I'm almost tempted to go on a bug hunt now.

white item are you using that makes you transparent?

Serpentine Loverboy

28,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
I am Boom
neatflocks
I was going to recommend this one too! The apron layers over a lot of things, so it's a nice one to have. Plus it's boots are also lovely! It has nice black, gold and white colors and I've seen it go for ~45k.
lets not forget the face mod! It's not quite as great as lovely lucie, but it isn't 20mill either.

Face mod? What Face mod? Is it secret pose? Because I haven't seen it yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff