Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
dude ill gice 20k to your broke a**...
Leichen Tombstone
Your right there costs can be insane... i can think of one item right now SKELETON one day its 11k now its up to 21k crazy.... crying

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Sword In The Stone – one of the best swords on Gaia, 20k.

Feral Man-Lover

Black Wolf is quite the handsome MC. It is currently sitting in the MP at 92k.

I feel like it never got a lot of love and I regret not being able to use it more. I usually only use the fang necklace, but I'd like to make an outfit one of these days utilizing it's main pose (the wolf headdress, no pun intended). I highly recommend grabbing one and giving it a try if you're looking for something new.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
The Watchmaker is going for around 100k. Wings and gears!

Feral Man-Lover

eusheeta

This just reminded me that I have a First Gen and that it would totally work with my outfit. Thanks! XD

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
40 Stu
eusheeta

This just reminded me that I have a First Gen and that it would totally work with my outfit. Thanks! XD

Just doing my part! Rad avi, btw.

Dapper Fatcat

Stephira
I just noticed the price of the Buttercream Rose set and panic-sold things I don't want anymore so I could immediately buy them!! I feared that the price would suddenly increase and I'd miss my chance...I swear the last time I looked at them they were extremely expensive...?! Happy times whee Now if only it could happen for the Biancamella set...heheh sweatdrop

Yeah, the got uber deflated, they used to be a mill or so when they first were released. Very cute avi by the way, the colors flow very nicely. c:
Shesba
Stephira
I just noticed the price of the Buttercream Rose set and panic-sold things I don't want anymore so I could immediately buy them!! I feared that the price would suddenly increase and I'd miss my chance...I swear the last time I looked at them they were extremely expensive...?! Happy times whee Now if only it could happen for the Biancamella set...heheh sweatdrop

Yeah, the got uber deflated, they used to be a mill or so when they first were released. Very cute avi by the way, the colors flow very nicely. c:
Aw thanks! emotion_c8
Serpent's Charm - 46k for chopsticks in your hair, an awesome dress, some fancy silken pants, a snake armlet and anklet, and a snake draped over you in two poses.

String Ensemble - 34k for one of the best corsets on Gaia imo, a lovely red, black, and cream skirt, gloves, a fancy hat, and ribbons that hang at your waist.

Captain Clarino - 17k for a coat, a hat, a red sash, and some nice boots.

Peaceful Ruins - 20k for a gorgeous, gorgeous background, some little black and white swans, and a swan staff.

Cavalier Corsair - 35k for an awesome helmet/hat, hair/beard, a fanceh top, pants, and cape, a sword, and a cute little pet.

Feathered Shaman - 14k for a gold, feathery bird hat, an arm wrap, a top, and a skirt.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I'm surprised that the animated items are fairly attainable. And equally surprised that the animated halo isn't worth more.

Astra-1: Spectacular Golden Halo: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/53107

I love that halo. 3nodding

Blessed Healer

Lounge Lizard has a listing under sellback for 14k and several other listings at sellback of 15k. Includes a neon green martini and olive toned robe, shoes, fez, and bowtie.
Jazz the Lounge Lizard is its relative for sellback of 10k. Has an iguana to sit on your shoulders or by your feet, an iguana tail, and an olive tie.

Ruthless Bloodsucker

15,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Just grabbed myself a Knave of Hearts, now going for around 34K.
This has always been quite cheap and I don't understand why - it has one of the best cloaks on Gaia (so dramatic!), a really awesome eyepatch/scar and a cutaway coat with lots of nice details. Those alone are worth the asking price, but the other poses are also great (I need to find something I can use that military-style cap with) and the colour scheme is a rather nice (and versatile) shade of pinkish red and bluish black which really stands out.

Bossman420's Waifu

Devoted Cultist

15,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I remember when Inari Beads were only 100k.
Those were the good times.

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Lieutenant Commander Data
Just grabbed myself a Knave of Hearts, now going for around 34K.
This has always been quite cheap and I don't understand why - it has one of the best cloaks on Gaia (so dramatic!), a really awesome eyepatch/scar and a cutaway coat with lots of nice details. Those alone are worth the asking price, but the other poses are also great (I need to find something I can use that military-style cap with) and the colour scheme is a rather nice (and versatile) shade of pinkish red and bluish black which really stands out.

That cape goes so well with Spellbound Shonen (40k LBP), and Lady Glaive (69k LBP). Both have that rosamund magenta color and gold bits. Spellbound Shonen has a cute hood, vest, gloves, some shorts, boots and a wand. Lady Glaive has a weapon, a wig, a lovely top, pants, a nicely detailed bustle, and a pair of boots.

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
eusheeta

Omg it's that cheap now?

I have to get one for the wings. Goes with my color scheme. Thanks! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas