Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reindeer

Sir_Catherine
Today's item grant, the halo and demonic/angel mini wings...get both now from the market if you have to because I'll bet these will shoot up in price through time.

Kind of a backwards from the usual items posted here, but I really think in the future we'll look back and say "they were under 100K on the market that first day? wow!", so I'm saying it now.
i actually sold most of mine today because if everyone has them, which everyone does, and is raiding their mules for extras, i feel like everyones going to clog the market when they try to sell their hoards and its just going to deflate badly

they dont look like theyll be worth a whole ton

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Oeuf
Sir_Catherine
Today's item grant, the halo and demonic/angel mini wings...get both now from the market if you have to because I'll bet these will shoot up in price through time.

Kind of a backwards from the usual items posted here, but I really think in the future we'll look back and say "they were under 100K on the market that first day? wow!", so I'm saying it now.
i actually sold most of mine today because if everyone has them, which everyone does, and is raiding their mules for extras, i feel like everyones going to clog the market when they try to sell their hoards and its just going to deflate badly

The item that lets you pick between the two, on the other hand.... *hides away in storage locker until ready to sell*

Reindeer

Consulting Time Lord
Oeuf
Sir_Catherine

The item that lets you pick between the two, on the other hand.... *hides away in storage locker until ready to sell*
thats what i was talking about D:

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Consulting Time Lord
Oeuf
Sir_Catherine

I sold 10 for 800k and 1 for 35k.

I've still got 3 in reserve just in case they inflate wink

Cat

A Random Act of Terror
Consulting Time Lord
Oeuf
Sir_Catherine

omg emotion_puke
10 people are going to regret dishing out that much for a free item...

Pro Garbage

Mineiro Scroll 3rd Gen. - Even for a REI, I think the price is pretty low, yet it comes with such nice items and even two backgrounds. emotion_kirakira

Amorous Capitalist

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Oeuf

lovely diction has a lovely hat, dress, parasol, and music notes thing for only 40k; previously well in the 200ks~

I remember when i sold it for a little under 300k emotion_kirakira i am so glad i waited to buy it back!

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Shattered Spectrum
A Random Act of Terror

omg emotion_puke
I read it as a total of 10 were sold for a total of 800K (and thus 80K each), not that ten were sold for 800K each. Which did you mean, Spectrum?

I suppose I do underestimate the effects of mule hoarders, but still, I think these will rise in time. They are available for one day only, after all, and folks will have missed the day or not yet joined Gaia.

Cat

Sir_Catherine
Shattered Spectrum
A Random Act of Terror

omg emotion_puke
I read it as a total of 10 were sold for a total of 800K (and thus 80K each), not that ten were sold for 800K each. Which did you mean, Spectrum?

I suppose I do underestimate the effects of mule hoarders, but still, I think these will rise in time. They are available for one day only, after all, and folks will have missed the day or not yet joined Gaia.

oh my god 10 for 80k a piece makes so much more sense
sorry, i'm sick and my brains not running in all cylinders...

paying 80k for a free item is rough too, but much better than 800!

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Sir_Catherine
Shattered Spectrum
A Random Act of Terror

omg emotion_puke

10 @ 80k each for a total of 800k.

they've deflated to like 40k or so now. I doubt they'll ever pick up in value unless they're AI'd

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yeah, I sold mine for 80k as well. Now they're like 40-50k. Only going to go down.

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I got La Jolie Dormeuse for 65k! It used to be over 200k, and I thought that was a good price for the awesome poses it has. heart

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

at a little over 1OOk, i'm not sure if this will count as inexpensive to many, but i couldn't resist.
mana seed is my current favourite eye mod, and the rest of the poses are really well done (there are some fabulous background items there omgosh).
the first gen is 113k
and the third gen is a little inflated at 1O8k.

there are plenty of listings for both, and quite honestly, the eyes alone (imo) are worth at least that much.
for those that don't like the superbright colours, use astra-O7: curse of the gray wizard (99k) to create shimmery eyes in more muted tones. i saw someone use this in the at to create a photograph-y avatar, and it looks greatl though you are limited as to what colours you can use, obviously.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Anghared Wynn
I got La Jolie Dormeuse for 65k! It used to be over 200k, and I thought that was a good price for the awesome poses it has. heart

Oh, nice!
I just noticed the price of the Buttercream Rose set and panic-sold things I don't want anymore so I could immediately buy them!! I feared that the price would suddenly increase and I'd miss my chance...I swear the last time I looked at them they were extremely expensive...?! Happy times whee Now if only it could happen for the Biancamella set...heheh sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff