Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nimble Explorer

the hidden ghost
Obviously the most recent REI Bundle made several items drop massively in price, but I'm still surprised to see that Le Carousel 3rd Gen has some listings under 50k right now.

That doesn't surprise me personally, I found the thing to be almost wholly unusable.
But then the Mineiro Scroll, which I can find billions of uses for, is currently going for less than half the aforementioned Le Carousel. Don't think I'm gonna complain about that, though.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Lady Aeducan
But then the Mineiro Scroll, which I can find billions of uses for, is currently going for less than half the aforementioned Le Carousel. Don't think I'm gonna complain about that, though.

That's probably a combo of a couple of factors at play, particularly since it's a masculine item and brown, a color not many use. For me the biggest issue is that between the shades of brown they used and the way it's shaded most of the poses look bad against my skintone.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Asphia
Night has chosen thee; Thy death shall be thy birth;

Aviary's Song is pretty inexpensive, considering it comes with amazing goggles. <3

Hearken to Her sweet voice. Your destiny awaits at the House of Night!

Dang. It was 200k or so last summer.

Trash Lunatic

eusheeta
Asphia

Aviary's Song is pretty inexpensive, considering it comes with amazing goggles. <3

Dang. It was 200k or so last summer.

Really? :O I had no idea. That's insane! I feel bad for the people who dropped 200k on it! It is a beautiful item, though...

Alien Sex Symbol

mutterscotch
the hidden ghost
Obviously the most recent REI Bundle made several items drop massively in price, but I'm still surprised to see that Le Carousel 3rd Gen has some listings under 50k right now.

I was really surprised, and then I looked at the poses and it all made sense. lol
Hopefully someone gets a good deal out of this though.

I use Le Carousel all the time, It just requires one to be a bit more creative. :]
It was one of the first cream and navy Items too! love cream and navy.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ophelias Flower
mutterscotch
the hidden ghost

I was really surprised, and then I looked at the poses and it all made sense. lol

I use Le Carousel all the time, It just requires one to be a bit more creative. :]

Plus it has killer hair.

Alien Sex Symbol

eusheeta
Ophelias Flower
mutterscotch
the hidden ghost

Plus it has killer hair.

Truth, that hair plus the daughter of the snows tiara is perfect.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Ophelias Flower
Truth, that hair plus the daughter of the snows tiara is perfect.
I must agree with this.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Majoko Mariko has deflated a lot. Lowest price in the mp is 174k and the highest is 295k. I remember originally buying it when it was priced in the 500k area. Later sold it and ended up buying it back, plus another one after it dropped down to the 200k area.

Shirtless Cat

wow okay empress cotton is only 100k
the boots and the hair are my favorite poses

Sparkly Friend

Angelic camisole is actually 660 gold right now. So little for such a versatile piece of clothing! Wow!

Nimble Explorer

mistymountaingirl
Angelic camisole is actually 660 gold right now. So little for such a versatile piece of clothing! Wow!

Oh god my inner newblet is crying tears of joy right now.

Hesitant Mystic

Here's a random assortment of things I noticed...
User Image Old Nikolas is going for 65k at the moment, I would pay 65k for that background alone. emotion_dowant

User Image Indigo Flutter, 50k. I love those beautiful blue flowers and the dress often layers nicely with other dresses.

User Image Bionic Sensory, 58k. Cute animal ears, including some very nice bunny ears that I'll probably be using around easter time.

User Image Ce.Ch.be Embryonic Vial, 35k. This long-forgotten EI has some pretty neat skins and dinosaurs! It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I love all four of the Vials. Plus they come with adorable dinosaur t-shirts.

Festive Investigator

darn those Bionic Sensory ears are on the same layer as my headband and eyepatch

Tricky Treasure

Lady Aeducan
mistymountaingirl

Oh god my inner newblet is crying tears of joy right now.

Nitemare Bustier is around 2k...blows my mind man!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff