Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Gamine
I've finally got some more gold to play with so it looks like this thread is once again a dangerous place to be xD

User ImageThe Wretched - A Les Miserables inspired item, looks like it shot way up around when the movie came out, but it's down to ~40k now. A pretty solid collection of masculine coats, I especially like the last one because it's fun to layer with.

WHY IS THE CANDLESTICK GOLD AND NOT SILVER

*shakes fist in rage*

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Jackathyn
Chiru-pon
Pop Factory is a Lady Gaga inspired item. It has her blonde hairstyle with the bow on the side of her head, a mask, high heels, and a top. It's in the sub 40k area right now, which is pretty good considering it's a celebrity themed item. If you're into that kind of stuff, I'd recommend it.

Christ, I remember when that thing was around the 1mil mark.
As an avid Gaga anti-fan, I'm appeased.

I remember when it first came out, I really wanted it. xD But now that it's cheaper I somehow don't like it that much anymore. xD

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Chiru-pon
Jackathyn
Chiru-pon
Pop Factory is a Lady Gaga inspired item. It has her blonde hairstyle with the bow on the side of her head, a mask, high heels, and a top. It's in the sub 40k area right now, which is pretty good considering it's a celebrity themed item. If you're into that kind of stuff, I'd recommend it.

I remember when it first came out, I really wanted it. xD But now that it's cheaper I somehow don't like it that much anymore. xD

You know, I've had that happen for a few items myself.

And I'm all, 'what the hell, brain? We can actually GET that now, and you don't want it? Don't you go losing interest, you pink squishy s**t. You're not a cat! That's it, I'm poking you with a cotton bud.'

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Jackathyn
Chiru-pon
Jackathyn
Chiru-pon

You know, I've had that happen for a few items myself.
And I'm all, 'what the hell, brain? We can actually GET that now, and you don't want it? Don't you go losing interest, you pink squishy s**t. You're not a cat! That's it, I'm poking you with a cotton bud.'

LOL. xD

Explorer

idk i just love when the prices drop
or i buy them before they go up 1mil
whew i did that with the doll item i have

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
I just got Dappy Dandy 11th gen for 95k. o__o Wut.

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Chiru-pon

Excuse me while I write on the floor in impotent jealousy. emotion_brofist emotion_drool

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Jackathyn
Chiru-pon

Excuse me while I write on the floor in impotent jealousy. emotion_brofist emotion_drool

It keeps dropping in price. o__O I have 3 now. xD I bought one at 190k, one at 140k, and now one at 95k. o__O

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Chiru-pon
Jackathyn
Chiru-pon

It keeps dropping in price. o__O I have 3 now. xD I bought one at 190k, one at 140k, and now one at 95k. o__O

o no I don't know what's happening, but I'm scared.
Hold me.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

The Mama Ducky Aprons Are less than 50k now. It's such a cute apron in blue, pink, and yellow.

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Jackathyn
Chiru-pon
Jackathyn
Chiru-pon

o no I don't know what's happening, but I'm scared.
Hold me.

It's okay babe. ;-; I'm here for ya.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Gamine
I've finally got some more gold to play with so it looks like this thread is once again a dangerous place to be xD

User ImageThe Wretched - A Les Miserables inspired item, looks like it shot way up around when the movie came out, but it's down to ~40k now. A pretty solid collection of masculine coats, I especially like the last one because it's fun to layer with.

... WHY WAS I NOT MADE AWARE OF THE EXISTENCE OF THIS ITEM?! I BOUGHT TWO!!

*turns down volume*

Aged Gaian

10,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I agree. So much $$$$
Chiru-pon

I couldn't resist, and snatched that thing up for 100k. O.o I wonder why the 11th gen is so much cheaper than the other gens, considering it's complete.

Nartian Rock is about 55k right now. I love the short dresses in it, especially the yellow daffodil dress.

Tricky Treasure

Lazarus Larkin
Gamine

WHY IS THE CANDLESTICK GOLD AND NOT SILVER

*shakes fist in rage*

Haha, I wondered the same thing..I think it's one of those items that's *just* different enough to be considered a homage instead of an item directly related to the source. I'm sure it's from a totally unrelated and unique story about french convict Ralph Vanralph.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff