Welcome to Gaia! ::

Muscular Champion

Green Corallus Egg 2nd gen is less than 4k right now. You can use it for all of your year of the snake avatars, and it is also rather cute in a snakey sort of way.

Orindae is usually associated with that freaky huge frog, but it has an adorable toad on your head pose and the crown and cape which makes it easily worth the ~8k.

Edit: Oh God, did I do that?

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

While all of the new generations for the latest EI bundle are pretty cheap, Mineiro Scroll 3rd Gen. is definitely the lowest. It's current LMP is 25,000 but I saw it going for as low as 20,000 yesterday. It's got some great backgrounds, a scars pose, and uses a lot of brown. If you're not interested in that, it's got some nice jewel based poses, including the different hand-held poses for the "Treasure Found" pose.

...and only a few months ago did I pay around 200K for one of the older gens (which have also deflated a bit). crying

Tipsy Pirate

MoonRosePetal
User Image

While all of the new generations for the latest EI bundle are pretty cheap, Mineiro Scroll 3rd Gen. is definitely the lowest. It's current LMP is 25,000 but I saw it going for as low as 20,000 yesterday. It's got some great backgrounds, a scars pose, and uses a lot of brown. If you're not interested in that, it's got some nice jewel based poses, including the different hand-held poses for the "Treasure Found" pose.

...and only a few months ago did I pay around 200K for one of the older gens (which have also deflated a bit). crying

I grabbed it for 18K a few days ago.
Don't know why it dropped so far when it's so good!

Anxious Fairy

Flight of Fancy!

Awesome clouds for usually less than 50k. (I'm in love with them! *o* )

You also get a kickass scarf as well!

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

robot kitten

It has the unfortunate luck of being bundled with Rosamund's Redemption, Band of Bremen, and Le Carousel, making it the least popular out of the bundle.

Invisible Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Ophelias Flower
Villian school girl 20k Adorable lime and grey punky uniform
Quintessence of decay sweet zombie skin 30K
Astrolstella lovely teal and gold accessories 24K

astro what? I can't find that on the marketplace.

Heart Giver

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Adella Demona
Ophelias Flower

astrostella

Alien Sex Symbol

ineffable duck
Adella Demona
Ophelias Flower

astrostella

Sorry! my bad.

Nimble Explorer

MoonRosePetal
User Image

Whoa. I am damn sure the last time I was online it was at least 200k. And that was only a week or so ago.
That is worth so much more than 25k, thank you for bringing this steal to my attention xD

Sparkly Friend

HoC: Zerakyl is up around 78K but some may think the leg mod alone is worth that. Seems like there was a similar leg mod on a much more expensive item but I cannot remember what it was, for the life of me. Anyone else know?

Alien Sex Symbol

mistymountaingirl
HoC: Zerakyl is up around 78K but some may think the leg mod alone is worth that. Seems like there was a similar leg mod on a much more expensive item but I cannot remember what it was, for the life of me. Anyone else know?

Sinuous ink maybe?

Sparkly Friend

Ophelias Flower
mistymountaingirl

Sinuous ink maybe?

That's it! Thank you so much. It was driving me nuts...

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mistymountaingirl

its Sinuous Ink Its currently going for around 294k in the MP

~A few more items worth getting! ~

adumbral empress That gown!! AND PURPLE TOO!! this item also has many more beautiful items in purple. They are very regal! 100k lmp

Dreamer's Dust
a background, dress, wings, night cap, a giant hourglass, and butterflies! 60k

Maltese Tigress
A very unique hair mod, arm mod, pants, bag, and shoes. 75k lmp

Snow Feather
Perfect White accesories, and dress, a gold cage, and even a little white bird! This item is perfect for black+white or all white avis!!! 53k lpm

Ghastly Triplet
The dress alone is worth it. Also has shoes, and a hair bow. All in black/lt.purple/white 110k

Gothic Butterfly
All in purple and black: Wings, winged obi, a beautiful hairpiece, half-mask, and a cape 70k lmp

La Jolie Dormeuse The wig and dress alone are worth it completely!! 1 for 70k the rest for 100k lmp

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
MoonRosePetal
User Image

Snapped one up!

aka_betajoe's Princess

Lucky Wench

19,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image Entomopobia: This will probably only appeal to those who like gross or creepy avatars, but tarantulas, maggots, & leeches for your avi? Yes. SB is 15k, and the one listing is for 16k.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff