Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Friend

Oeuf
donkey skin and court of the elf queen ;x;
donkey skin is such a beautiful item! so is court of the elf queen ;x; angry whenever i see them so cheap

Yeah, I kinda feel that way about Silver Sonata. But c'est la vie! At least others can enjoy these too now that they've gone down in price!

Alien Sex Symbol

Villian school girl 20k Adorable lime and grey punky uniform
Quintessence of decay sweet zombie skin 30K
Astrolstella lovely teal and gold accessories 24K

Anxious Friend

VVhip
Flutter Fox
(Aww I wanted to make my post look all cool.. But just click the sparkles.)

Word to the wise, turn off the premium sparkle setting in your account settings. The images are much easier to get that way for use in posts ^_^

How do you get images to do that gonk I've never know and I'd like to learn.

Bunnihilation is such a cute idea. Although it's not really evolved fully yet, I can see it doing great things, just like Owlpocalypse and Catastrophe. It's only 30k right now.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Stellar Succubus

npulse
VVhip
Flutter Fox
(Aww I wanted to make my post look all cool.. But just click the sparkles.)

Word to the wise, turn off the premium sparkle setting in your account settings. The images are much easier to get that way for use in posts ^_^

How do you get images to do that gonk I've never know and I'd like to learn.

Bunnihilation is such a cute idea. Although it's not really evolved fully yet, I can see it doing great things, just like Owlpocalypse and Catastrophe. It's only 30k right now.

It's in your account settings page (where you can change your username and password etc) the option to turn off premium sparkle.

I don't have any cheap items to contribute, but for the sake of pretty posts in this thread, I think it's relevant to mention.

I will say that I notice how no matter the quality, there are older items that just tank in price. We really do hold up to our stereotype of loving what is new. All I can say is good.

I might make a post of some old wishlist items I had that I know to have dropped in price since I got them.
mistymountaingirl
Goddess_Lightning
; D Rosamund redemption I SAW Hitted 900k in MP! Waiting for 600k More Deflation (Demand Official Price of it, Wanting is LBP- 300k ) xd
M.Scrolls Are Cheap! Lowest I Bought was 20k bought x10 of the scrolls and it was Worth it! (:

I'm waiting anxiously for Rosamund's Redemption to go down too! Can't believe how much Rosamund's Revenge has inflated since it came out, though! confused

But it's such a sexy item heart

Let's see how low the white recolor will go.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Hey Band of Bremen fans, 3rd gen has a lmp of 168kish and a lot more for 170k. So if you've been waiting to get one now is a pretty good time.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
â™”

just snagged a zorya polunochnaya for 86k!
there's no more at that price, but there are listings at just over 100k, and i'm sure if you wait you can get one for less than that.
it's such a pretty item, and i really love that hair when cut with sc: agape~
zorya polunochnaya
also i really cannot spell polunochnaya or whatever it is omgosh.

Anxious Friend

VVhip

It's in your account settings page (where you can change your username and password etc) the option to turn off premium sparkle.

I don't have any cheap items to contribute, but for the sake of pretty posts in this thread, I think it's relevant to mention.

I will say that I notice how no matter the quality, there are older items that just tank in price. We really do hold up to our stereotype of loving what is new. All I can say is good.

I might make a post of some old wishlist items I had that I know to have dropped in price since I got them.

Not the sparkles, I know that part. I mean how do you make an image of the item show up all cute like that? emotion_kirakira

I freaking love the new stuff. It's just a lot of the older stuff lack the excitement, or at least to me, that the new stuff has. More colors, styles, it's just more exciting.

Two of my favorite items are also:

Limit Breaker. It has an awesome gray wig, a neat shirt pretty cool boots, and other poses. It's in the white, gray and orange color scheme which I do enjoy. It's at 141k but only 7 listings!

I absolutely love it's twin also, Comet Breaker but with only two listings it's at 710k and that's a bit much for it for most people I'd think. But I personally think it's so worth it for that stunning blonde wig along with the same poses as Limit Breaker but in a black, gray, and blue color scheme.

Jaybody's Husbando

Spiritual Bro

61,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
npulse

Right click on the image of the item in the marketplace details to get the link for it.
Then what you would do is paste the .png image with the img tags, then make that the url of the item marketplace entry.
So the url part is the item detail link that shows up when you look up the item in the mp
So the ones you posted would look like this:

User Image
Limit Breaker

User Image
Comet Breaker

Check the tags on it if what I wrote doesn't make sense xD

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

little pixels

Yeeeeeeeees, it's one of my favorite wigs when cut emotion_kirakira

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ami Satomora
little pixels

Yeeeeeeeees, it's one of my favorite wigs when cut emotion_kirakira

â™”

it's so pretty and cute! i love the colour too 4laugh
i'd have my hair like that irl if the school would let me hoho.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ami Satomora
Hey Band of Bremen fans, 3rd gen has a lmp of 168kish and a lot more for 170k. So if you've been waiting to get one now is a pretty good time.

Thanks for the reminder! biggrin

Lavish Lunatic

I just bought a Fruits de Mer for 37k. That teal is so awesome! emotion_dowant
And the hair is more versatile when you use SC:A to cut it. (expensive, but still!)

Heart Giver

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image Tiny flying heart with a couple of poses. Only 3- 4k. It's cute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff