Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supportive Seraph

Horangi
        • Angry looking little tiger with a star on the end of his tail.
        • Makes for an adorable companion item if you asked me.
        • Cheapest is going for 25k at the moment

Seraphique Jacket
        • Another one of those chance items that came out not too long ago.
        • Nice jacket going for around 2k at the moment.

The Magician
        • Black/Blue combination item.
        • Comes with a cute hat, jacket, and unique arm-mod for those looking to dazzle the forums.
        • Going for roughly 32k at the moment.

Lightning Quick
        • Another black/blue combination item.
        • Comes with goggles, shirt, pants, and cleats.
        • Going for roughly 50k at the moment and has only three listings left!

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

Snapped one up for 25K smile

...no straight thing was ever made."

Psycho Kitty Alchemist

The Magician
      • Black/Blue combination item.
      • Comes with a cute hat, jacket, and unique arm-mod for those looking to dazzle the forums.
      • Going for roughly 32k at the moment.

Hesitant Mystic

User Image La Jolie Dormeuse. 65k/70k
Beautiful gold/bronze/yellow colors in an art nouveau theme. I remember when this was MUCH more expensive.

User Image Triple Seven Bandit. 42k
There's only a few of these on the MP but for all you science fiction lovers (and me!) these are a must. Especially the arm mod. I love that arm mod. emotion_drool

User ImageLady Longshot 40k
This one's a little sci-fi too, I love the shoe/feet mod, and if you use a Sainte Ciel on the wig it becomes a fairly usable bouffant.

User ImageMajnun. 35k
This is one of those beautiful items I never see anyone use. It has a lovely brown/pink/cream color scheme and that little bird-on-a-twig pose is adorable.

User Image Layla. 44k
Layla is Majnuns counterpart item, and is only a tiny bit more expensive. It has a beautiful dress, shawl, pillows, another bird and flowering bush.

User Image Song of the Nightingale. 14k
Speaking of little brown birds, here's a bunch of them! It's a little inflated at the moment. (ABP is 9k) but even at 14k it's a pretty cute item if you like birds.

User Image Cecilia's Circlet. 11k
This is in that pastel purple color that seems to be all the rage right now, and it's only 11k!

User Image Fungi Village. 40k
Shroom-print onesie. Need I say more?

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
(Aww I wanted to make my post look all cool.. But just click the sparkles.)

User Image Snake Eyes (20k)
Almost store sell back! The tattoo has pink smoke coming off the shoulder, great for a finishing touch.
Anyone who digs pink should snag one.

User ImageKaloh the Valu (31k)
More like Value!! Look at that face, look how sassy he is. I know the colours are hard to work with, but Gaia can only come out with more green/orange. Plus he's like a shiny Charmander.

User Image Familiars of Demonic Affection (10k)
I love those little guys. Plus the bouquet is prefect for valentines day! Or if your being anti V-day the black and red are still awesome.

User Image Ichabod's Horseman (80k)
My favourite centaur body so far! Nicely portioned to the body (Not to tiny, or squashed), and I love the flow of the body. A bit hard to work with the colours, but so worth it. Theres times when theres no Ichabods to be found, so snag some while their cheap! Plus its a cheap headless mod.

User Image Effieminate (45k)
Dark skinned? Nothing works with your skintone? And why don't you have Effieminate!? It looks great with dark skin, and it gives you great million dollar lips. You need this. Also, I'm sorry there only seems to be one in the market place. So snatch it up while you can.

User Image Alrunette (12k)
Oldie but a goodie. Be her, have her as a friend, or use that amazing hat! It looks great, and would work with a certain black and red bouquet I mentioned before..

Alien Sex Symbol

Ridley Starsmore
Armageddon Majesty
User Image

A La Fondue - granted this item isn't THAT cheap anymore, but (and I have to disagree with you here Rids, sorry!), it has the BEST and CUTEST bunny ears ever, not to mention hair, eyes, mouth and a half-naked pose! XD What's not to love? This is my favourite item ever <3333

LIES AND FALSEHOODS! scream My ears are too floofy to be supplanted by such whipped creme trickery... talk2hand

Also, I suppose I should contribute...Here is an idea for all you bargain hunters.

Set your max price range (For the purposes of this demonstration, I selected 50k.)

And look up premiumci as your search term. (I know us GCD folks are all fangirly over Rig items.)

Here are just a few of the awesome items going for WAY cheap.

BRO. (i know this is like hella late)
This is a really cool trick

Stellar Succubus

Flutter Fox
(Aww I wanted to make my post look all cool.. But just click the sparkles.)

Word to the wise, turn off the premium sparkle setting in your account settings. The images are much easier to get that way for use in posts ^_^

aka_betajoe's Princess

Lucky Wench

19,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Okay instead of lurking, I've finally got an item to post that may or may not have been posted already.
Gilt Thorns is so pretty emotion_kirakira and the lowest is around 37k right now! I particularly like the gown & the bolero~

Tricky Treasure

Flight of Fancy - A little more than I would probably pay for it at 35k, but it's got a really unique arm mod, and those clouds are pretty cool too.

Alien Sex Symbol

Cute Clobberer
Comes with Adorable Weaponry and a cute dress! for about 42,000

Gym Warrioress
fabulous east asian themed battle gear for around 38,000

Witchy
Lovely green witch hat and curly black boots 38,000

Military stars airforce
Red Corset and Epaulets 33,000

Loyal Gawker

17,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Pink Breeze This item is quite nice, it have nice shade of pink. I especially like the cloak and the coat - 37k+

Its also look great when combine with Ningen

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
There's a Prince Patchouli up for 35k right now, if someone wants to snag it. (There was a second one at that price, but I got it. :T )

Tricky Treasure

Hazelaar
There's a Prince Patchouli up for 35k right now, if someone wants to snag it. (There was a second one at that price, but I got it. :T )

aaaand it's gone xD
Such a lovely colour combination, I wish we had more items that shade of blue/turquoise, it just seems like the ones we usually get are so..aggressive.

edit: The recolour Prince Vetiver is around 21k for those who are a little more inclined towards maroon/red and gold.

Fashionable Vampire

While on the subject of Princes...

Prince Dashing

At a steal at 29k, you can get nice pants, a wig, and an arm mod!

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Secret Retreat has dropped down to about 300k. So it's deflated a lot. Amazaing red hair, red items, as well as blue. I've had my eye on this one for quite a while. But I suggest you watch it to see if it deflates any more.

Supportive Seraph

Flutter Fox
User ImageKaloh the Valu (31k)
More like Value!! Look at that face, look how sassy he is. I know the colours are hard to work with, but Gaia can only come out with more green/orange. Plus he's like a shiny Charmander.
      Oh man.
      I've wanted this thing since it first came out.
      Those colors look like hell to work with, but he's so cute.
      emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces