Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
npulse

Crying inside for the same reason emo

Great steal for those who don't have it. Band of Bremen has such gorgeous eyes and other poses.

Another great item is Mythic Hair. Full of pretty freaking awesome wigs for only 32k. Why isn't this item more expensive?!?!

Seriously. It's one of my favorite items, and I've rarely seen it rise above 40k.

Stellar Succubus

Anghared Wynn
npulse

Crying inside for the same reason emo

Great steal for those who don't have it. Band of Bremen has such gorgeous eyes and other poses.

Another great item is Mythic Hair. Full of pretty freaking awesome wigs for only 32k. Why isn't this item more expensive?!?!

Seriously. It's one of my favorite items, and I've rarely seen it rise above 40k.

This has inspired a new post for me. Older MCs that are brilliant at an astounding price.

There may be some repeats here that have been posted before, but some of them I really have to repost a few times, due to their authenticity as brilliant purchases!

User Image Masterpieces 63k
This one I repeat often. It's still cheap. Still brilliant. White skin, with other great poses, too!

User Image Superior form 80k
Six skins for that price is pretty great! I know this item is old as the proverbial, but the skins are still pretty amazing.

User Image Oculus Mythica 89k
Eyes yes! Some of them are just odd... and they're not "kawaii" like the kids love these days, but there's some pretty nice eyes in this set, try using some of them with eye alterations like Little Lucie and see what you get!

User Image Majnun 32k
Thirty two kay?! For that sash and headwear? A cute flower to hold. It's a nice buy with some spare change of gold.

User Image Snow Witch 27k
Really take a good look at this item, it's pretty amazing. The tiara is lovely, the gloves and bolero are amazing! Huge cloaks with antlers are pretty cool too!

User Image Gothic Veil 47k
Some of the poses in this are really quite amazing. Yes, it's not the easiest to match, but there are lots more items that do match with it nowadays. Sinuous ink looks great with it, and quite a few other items I've found. It takes a bit of work, but looks great as a result!

User Image Mythic Hair 30k
I fell in love with this when I first joined. It's not gotten any higher in price. Sure, some won't like the unusual styles, but some of these hairstyles look fantastic on their own, or with one of the newer hair altering items such as SC Agape, or any of the fringe/bangs items! Give them a try and see what you can create!

User Image Oculus Magica 75k
One of my earliest quests, this item's pretty old (05, I think) so it looks a little unusual paired with more recent item releases, but some of these styles are beautiful!

User Image Elemental hair 89k
These are quite lovely, for real elemental styles. Not an allusion to the element using colour. Not for everyone, but I think they're amazing! Especially using the Longer style with butterflies, wear them in a flash area and butterflies flutter around you! ^_~

User Image Uncanny form 100k
Glorious skins, some which make great substitutes for others. Give it a look! Rainbows, hessian, ice... some are weird, some are nice!

User Image Silent Night 42k
The cape and jacket in this are wonderful, and has a black starry background that is rather useful for filling in the gaps of other less full backgrounds as it tends to layer behind most other backgrounds.

User Image Stone Gauntlet 15k
This price is wonderful! I love the background stones, the tiara and floating stones. Very Laputa or Pokemon GC game healing garden biggrin

User Image Snow Feather 55k
The dress and headpiece are glorious, and a feathery bolero I'd never noticed before has caught my eye! Take a look, it's quite the bargain!

User Image Damascus armor 23k
Not for everyone. I'm a LotR fan, and I can see a Witch King of Angmar or a Sauron cosplay in this. It's quite lovely, and surprisingly compact pieces for huge armor.
November Days
Lyanda
OMG, I've expected the rei bundle #6 to make those eis drop a lot, but never thought that they would drop so much.
Something to watch out for, definitely.

Seriously! I'm looking at a Miniero Scroll for less than 30k and Le Carousel for 70k. If you haven't picked up one of the 3rd gen. EI's from the bundle by now, I don't know what you're doing with your gold!

thanks for the heads up, I grabbed one! I've always loved the big gun and the scars are totally up my alley. What pretty browns, too!

In a relationship with Sappho herself

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
small post, but:

enchanting orchestra from our impractical gala rig has self playing cellos, violins, and flutes in the background (great for our music-loving witches and wizards~) along with not only a black music staff floating along, but a gold one! great replacement for the animated music in the air item. between 10k-15k for the most part, and plenty of listings~

Formal Elocutionist

VVhip
brilliant purchase!

This one I repeat often. It's still cheap. Still brilliant. White skin, with other great poses, too!

Was just thinking about how awesome this item is. Too curious. How does everyone think a "art" inspired CI would hold up? I mean, in a similar interpretation to masterpieces I suppose but in the sense of each item interpreting professional art instead of a conglomeration like how the MC did.

Stellar Succubus

TINSTAAFL
VVhip
brilliant purchase!

Was just thinking about how awesome this item is. Too curious. How does everyone think a "art" inspired CI would hold up? I mean, in a similar interpretation to masterpieces I suppose but in the sense of each item interpreting professional art instead of a conglomeration like how the MC did.

I thought Gogh Reed would be the EI do that. I think it'd be a great idea to touch on different art styles through history, rather than that really rather unusual digital art one made recently.

speaking of which, Gogh Reed is amazing at the price it is.

There are even little white wings in it that are similar to the smaller white bat wings in alchemy!

I kind of want to do a post about EI's, some of the older ones are amazing value for what they are.

Hunter

Oh yeah, and I'm sure this item has been mentioned because it is THE BOMB, but I'm gonna plug it again because it's gosh darned charming and I just discovered it
Conqueror's winter comes in at 15k and is well worth it! it's got five poses, but my favorites are the sash (looks a lot more expensive than it is, lovely colors) and the vest (haven't messed around with it yet, but it looks like a good layering item)

my fav hair of all time is only 500gg... a lot of you probably know this, but the super street fighter 4 deejay's pants promotional item hides a cool, cool haircut if you use a hat (I prefer the cream or purple tam beret most of the time) to cut off the weird pigtails. The bangs are the cutest thing

oh and I bought a dappy dandy thanks to yall... probably best purchase ever and god that is a freaky low price

edit: omg omg oMG OMG OMG
totally forgot about the dappy dandy lips.... I've pined after those frickers for so long!!! I didn't even think about that when I bought it! Would totally recommend even if it was just that mouth and nothing else in the whole item... I think 100k is a steal for the most charming mouth on gaia (imo)

Anxious Bookworm

November Days
Lyanda
OMG, I've expected the rei bundle #6 to make those eis drop a lot, but never thought that they would drop so much.

Seriously! I'm looking at a Miniero Scroll for less than 30k and Le Carousel for 70k. If you haven't picked up one of the 3rd gen. EI's from the bundle by now, I don't know what you're doing with your gold!

I just got a Le Carousel for 70k! Thanks! <3

To keep this post relevant, I'm going to suggest the Seracila Pendant. 250-300k for an item with that many gorgeous poses is just insane.

Devoted Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Lyanda

:3 the rapid bundle no.6 is worth it! deflated and agreed, 30k for scroll, carou is average of 70k and bremen is down to 140k ish. just waiting for the rosamund recolor drops down really low xD
like the reve recolored WAS in the beginning 1.4mil lowest in the 1st week when it came out and now it's dead cheap to average of 500k!! best year to start of items on gaia indeed! for 2013! :3

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

I'm not sure any Rosamund item will ever be cheap, but we can hope! whee I will have that item. ninja

...no straight thing was ever made."

Goddess_Lightning
Lyanda

:3 the rapid bundle no.6 is worth it! deflated and agreed, 30k for scroll, carou is average of 70k and bremen is down to 140k ish. just waiting for the rosamund recolor drops down really low xD
like the reve recolored WAS in the beginning 1.4mil lowest in the 1st week when it came out and now it's dead cheap to average of 500k!! best year to start of items on gaia indeed! for 2013! :3

Big Member

I always found makeup type items to be super expensive.
Before the drop in price of Masquerade,
I used Effieminate and it usually does the trick.
For less than 50k, that's pretty awesome!

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/82437 - Silver Sable Coat

I discovered this many months ago in this same thread. Cheap but awesome looking white coat

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Psst. Remember when these came out and had a couple of zeroes attached to the price tags? These will probably inflate again around Easter time so snatch them up while you can!

Yellow Mama Ducky Apron - approx 35k
Blue Mama Ducky Apron - approx 40k

Pink Mama Ducky Apron - currently the most expensive at just under 100k

Tenacious Sage

I want to say thank you so much for this thread emotion_kirakira You have greatly bloated my wishlist.

And while we are on this topic of EIs/REIs:
Lyndexer's Journal I've yet to see this one go more than a little above 300k and it has so many nice poses with even nicer colours.
Kottan Bell 200-300k for so many black and white poses. I really love those boots.
Nartian Rock Some of the poses are a bit weird, but there are some pretty cool poses there.
Lady Jayne and the Mummy This is a more recent one, but I'm surprised at how cheap it is considering it's blue and brown. (Plus, I really like that hair for some reason) heart
Sugarsuite The holidays are over and this has deflated for the most part, still it has very nice poses for all year round.

And non EIs/REIs:
Wintry Kisses It has deflated so much and the red, white, and pink theme is prefect for V-day. ~100k
Maquillage Has some very nice make-up poses and it's only 40k!
Labu Necklace This one fluctuates like mad, but it never really goes above 1.5k. It gives you either a red heart on a gold necklace that I this is the perfect length or some hearts around your head. Perfect for V-day.
Sun Wukong Is perfect for Chinese New Years (FYI it's on Feb. 10th.) It has a cool leg and face mode, a bamboo staff, and a circlet that I find layers nicely with other circlets. ~50k
Oversized Carrot It's a big carrot. I think that's awesome.
TM (Time Piece) It's a nice MC with steampunk-esque stuff. I just love that corset. 30k.
Mod Concentric This thing has hasn't been mentioned recently and I think it's a pretty cool piece. I just love that dress, and the scarf, and the leggings, and the hair thingy. 27k.
Streamer Scarf It's such a pretty scarf! Why don't more people use this? 400gg.

Okay, I think that's all for now. *collapses*

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
EDIT: and minero has dropped to 25k omg

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

I'm not sure any Rosamund item will ever be cheap, but we can hope! whee I will have that item. ninja

...no straight thing was ever made."

Goddess_Lightning
Lyanda

i think it'll drop depending on how long the ei bundle would be available.
Just look at how much reve Marin has dropped.

I'll be getting two. >u<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces