Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stellar Succubus

chocolate lolita
I think that every post here should have at least one item mentioned. This is just my suggestion so we don't get as off track, and people can still have their conversations/debates.

as for my item: Literary luxury
This item may be a little more expensive for some but it is around 200k
Its mint and cream (I love those colors) And it has awesome hair that alone could be worth more. On top of that there are the leg mods, and the arm mods too! (the arm mods hide the Little Lucie compact makeup) -this is such a good deal to me! Multi-purpose items are great stock up on

That's not how this forum works though, really. Making a post fit here by tacking on a tiny piece of relevant info onto a big hunk of offtopic chat wouldn't be a good idea. I've thought for ages that this thread has more relevancy in Avatar Talk, where it would work better. Other similar threads have been moved there that were once here, (Made for each other, for example) and have remained successful! I'm no mod though, it ain't my call!

Considering I've just talked about it, I now look like the pot that called the kettle black. I just think if we're to contribute to the topic, that it has to form the bulk of our post, rather than the other way around. Anyway, I came here to post a lot of items, and so I shall!

User Image Masterpieces 58k
I've posted this one before. It's gotten cheaper. Yes there are lots of them, but it was the white skin before the white body dye came out. It was cheap because eyes would not equip with it when it came out. That has changed, and even some face mods/mouths equip with it. It's not as versatile as the white body dye for eye/mouth combos... but given that it's about 2% what the White body dye costs, you'd be insane not to have it in your invo if you like to experiment with white skin!

User Image Sweetheart Sweeper 80k
In that cobalt that everyone's nuts over at the moment, also has a soot pose that adds texture to skins and outfits.

User Image Purple Tam Beret 90k
I sold mine about two years ago for 600k. And it has been up to 1m. It is well worth this price at least, it's a beautiful colour, comes with a scarf and handbag, too.

User Image
Dreamer's Dust, 67k
The white wings alone make this well worth that price. They're gorgeous, and can substitute for angel wings in a pinch! Comes with wintry background and other lovely blue/white items.

User Image Dominika 97k
I paid a fair bit more for this item, and I love it. Has nice shackles, striped corset and wrist/leg detailed shackles for a bit of extra detail on matching avis.

User Image Brilliant Dynasty 87k
Amazing colours, with cute ankle boots and dress. I'd love to try matching with this item!

User Image Ithilldyn armour, 100k
The wig alone in this is wonderful! But the armour pieces are tight and quite delicate, so work on avatars that want to be warrior like, but not chunky!

User Image Fall Bride 100k
The gloves, the tones, it's such a lovely and beautiful item. I especially love the headband! It matches with a lot more items now, that there are many other orange toned items.

User Image Cupcake Confection, 127k
I had one of these and sold it a couple of years ago for 300k+, It's absolutely precious, has creams, browns and pinks, cute victorian style boots... it's just lovely!

User Image Biancamella 6th Gen, 145k
I expected this early EI to skyrocket. The wings are amazing, the stockings are unique even now, the wings are a beautiful shade of pink, and there are plenty of little accents. It is much cheaper than it's recoloured sisters, but looks glorious in combination with many current avatar styles.

(If only they'd make one in black and red.... ;D )

User Image This is as close as I'll get... to that black and red biancamella. It's Black Widow,156k
The lips are amazing, the corset gives amazing cleavage and layers under a lot of other top styled items, the arms and bustle are a bit odd, but they're more than made up for by the useful and unique items here!

User Image Empress Cotton 100k
Easter is coming, and if you want a nice casual easter look, the wig in this is lovely! Comes with some other very nice and very detailed poses for that price!

User Image Juno's Lace, 299k
No seriously, it looks pricey, but look at the poses in it. My goodness the detail of the dress, and that wig! If you love the Thea or Onei wigs... this is a much cheaper substitute (yes, it's a different colour, but the style is lovely!) It's one I wish I owned, and sadly do not!

User Image
Wintry Kisses, 139k
Diminished due to the sales at the end of last year, this one's lovely for many times of year. Would look great for easter themed, christmas themed and valentine's day themed avatars! But is fantastic on it's own. The wig alone is worth that price!

User Image Sunset Spirit, 149k
Another one that might be nice for a Valentine's day or Easter avatar ^_^ Pretty pinks, wig, skin and a jeweled skirt and top that are quite lovely!

User Image Hearbreaker 58k
Another one that'll be nice for Valentine's Day, many look at it as having just the hammer and a giant unuseable hood, but there's a nice strappy studded bodysuit too, which I love (not surprisingly) A nice buy for the darker of us!

User Image Pebbled Heart, 55k
The heart sunnies, the red socks with black detail, Nice little skirt, little gold accents, it is quite a nice item that is underplayed for what is in it!

User Image Gift of the Stars, 80k
I've never really looked at this item before, it's rather detailed in black, white and gold. The hat's pretty amazing!

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
VVhip

Normally I do post lists of items, and I love looking through others' lists of items. I was just making a point so others could have the decency of at least putting one item on their posts so we didn't have to just look at their arguments or conversations.

items 25k-50k range:

Turkish Rags Sharqi
great for belly dancing type avatars! Beautiful shade of blue and gold too! 45k

Medieval King of Stags
love the top, cape, and what an awesome antler crown!! Very medieval lol 31k

Catastrope
This has been mentioned many times, but there's a reason why! I love this item Its got many poses. (some of them quite quirky) Plus its all about cats! I love cats so much lol! 25k

Pepper and Mint
The shirt, shorts, gloves, and tail are all really awesome! Its a cream and orange/red color combo. Pretty nice 38-40k

Henrietta
The hair alone is worth it! 43k

Webpage Title
The scarf, boots, and robes in this are great! They are mint and gold, and the robes have cream and a hint of blue. 31k

Top Rhythms
3 wigs (one of them reminds me slightly of carrot top....) shades, an mp3 player, and the word Help above your head. 33k

Helix Nebula
The gloves and astro suit are awesome, but the face tattoo is epic!!!! in my favorite minty + creamy/brown! 40k

Sparkly Fairy

chocolate lolita
VVhip

Normally I do post lists of items, and I love looking through others' lists of items. I was just making a point so others could have the decency of at least putting one item on their posts so we didn't have to just look at their arguments or conversations.

items 25k-50k range:

Turkish Rags Sharqi
great for belly dancing type avatars! Beautiful shade of blue and gold too! 45k

Medieval King of Stags
love the top, cape, and what an awesome antler crown!! Very medieval lol 31k

Catastrope
This has been mentioned many times, but there's a reason why! I love this item Its got many poses. (some of them quite quirky) Plus its all about cats! I love cats so much lol! 25k

Pepper and Mint
The shirt, shorts, gloves, and tail are all really awesome! Its a cream and orange/red color combo. Pretty nice 38-40k

Henrietta
The hair alone is worth it! 43k

Webpage Title
The scarf, boots, and robes in this are great! They are mint and gold, and the robes have cream and a hint of blue. 31k

Top Rhythms
3 wigs (one of them reminds me slightly of carrot top....) shades, an mp3 player, and the word Help above your head. 33k

Helix Nebula
The gloves and astro suit are awesome, but the face tattoo is epic!!!! in my favorite minty + creamy/brown! 40k
lol I was JUST coming in here to post about Catastrophe! haha.

Bought a second gen for under 18k just now. Pretty good deal. Has some pretty cute cat ears for a good price!

Devout Prophet

It's been a while since I've posted here, not sure if they all are repeats but oh well. Here are a few I've stumbled across...

Shadow of Nox Do you like purple? Do you like capes? Just click this item. No, seriously, click on it and behold the awesomeness of that cape. That alone is worth the 62k it's going for in the marketplace right now (at least in my opinion, I'm a sucker for capes). Not only that it has an interesting top and sword. It's a fairly new item (from forgotten reverie) and may be worth multiples of as (of yet) I haven't quite found the perfect piece to go under that cape.

Mythic Hair Now I know for a fact that this one has been listed here before but it's worth your time. At 43K this item is a great hair mod, though some poses are better than others. Still it can be an interesting addition to your avi.

Ocean's Sonata Now this is a little more expensive, as current listings mark it as 190k. Fun fact- you CAN get this item through DC (that's how I got it) but I'm sure it's a very rare drop. I'm listing this one for the hair which can be used for elemental avi's and for winter avi's, the shoes are interesting, and the lyre is pretty unique.

Talsi's Sash Ok, this is my cheapest listing as the lowest price right now is 21k. I love the color of the garment piece, the sash is a nice accessory, plus it has some rocking stockings. The hair is nice too. I'd at least give it a look, for that price it could be worth your time.

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Crowning Twister: three amazing hair colors in a really versatile style! Only 20k on the MP right now!!!

Tipsy Shopper

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
@VVhip I hold you personally responsible for me just spending 700k. But thanks SO much! You have introduced me to some LOVELY items. heart

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

I just found out about these
Buccaneer items when I happen to get one from the dumpster dive.
These coats and pistols are really awesome,
Yet some are less than 1k!
It's insane!

Obsessive Lunatic

I don't know if it's been mentioned recently, but Aquatica is quite lovely and useful. It's sitting in the MP right now at 44k-50k gold.

If you're not into mer-tails (or whatever they may be called), the head jewels and shell bra are very nice and the bubbles alone are awesome. I also love that they incorporated an old glitch [at the time of its release] by making the green bubbles into a pose. Maybe my nostalgia just gives me bias? I don't know! Check it out anyway- what have you to lose but a few gold? O:

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I like how this thread is becoming active again biggrin

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

User ImageTropical Disease
14k?? really? I remember always wanted one of this because the creepy skins, but it was always over 300k, so never bought it
was a surprise to see it so cheap today! also I think some of the new eyes layer over the skin... at least the one in Wisteria do <3

Tricky Treasure

User ImageAce Meow
He's probably been mentioned before, but I think this little guy is just as adorable as any of the absurdly expensive RIG cats, and he's only 20k. I'm always hesitant to list items here that only have a handful on the MP because I feel like all the reasonable priced ones get bought up really fast, but this cat seems like a friggin steal. So if you're into pet items and can't afford something like a Lucky or Milk, then scoop this guy up quick!

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
chocolate lolita

Top Rhythms

That's a badge not an mp3 player lol

Anxious Friend

Maleficent Seven is such a cool item. Black and purple color scheme, it has an awesome wig, a great scarf, a sweet looking belt, pretty neat gloves, and a really cool collar/bra mix. 174k right now, a little higher than ABP but I find this item worth that! It goes really good with Andesidora's Woe and and Black Jack.

Speaking of Black Jack, this is another item I love. It is also in the purple and black color scheme and has a pretty cool vest, a intersting gun, and the best, an awesome coat and hat pose. At 97k it is a ltitle inflated from the ABP of 57k but totally worth it.

Golden Sparkles I prefer more than the secret sparkles. Although it is a bit more in cost and you only get one color, I feel this is more superior. It adds just the right amount of gold all over the avi when you need just an extra little pop. 16k currently.

Bubu Kitty Pluhie is a shocker for me. A cute kitty item on gaia for this cheap? We know how much Gaia loves cats so this is a shock to see at 70k.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Some stuff 25k and under~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skyfish Ribbons has a cute dresh, a cute sash, but the wing pose is what is awesome!! 25k

Crowning Twister has three wig poses. Gray, Blue, and Gold. Pretty freaking awesome looking wigs too for just under25k.

Love Doves is perfect for upcoming Vday. With a white dove bringing a love letter to two doves laying red ribbon on it, it's a great addition to pick up before the holidays. Just under 25k.

Serpentine Priestess is very appropriate for this year, being the year of the snake. Awesome wig pose, cool snake tattoos, along with a cane, a crown, and a cool snake pose. 24k

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Want to dress up for upcoming Valentines Day but don't want to break the bank? Fear not! These past event items are all available for under 500g!

V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Hairpin ~ cute pink and red heart hairpin for roughly 100g

V-Day Gloryheart Bouquet ~ adorable red and pink flower bouquet for roughly 200g

V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Parasol ~ this is the one that stuns me the most; a pink parasol lined with red and white flowers that, when held open over the avatar, drops a few petals down for added effect; currently around 350g

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
For those of you that like EIs without the pricetag of a low generation, Dappy Dandy 11th Gen is just over 100k and well worth it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff