Welcome to Gaia! ::

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
keikie namo
I really appreciate the posts that dont have the items from the latest rigs.
Perhaps she means to say she really appreciates seeing posts that include "oldies but goodies"? It would sound less critical of the new items while expressing what interests her. Everyone wins then. smile

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Sir_Catherine
keikie namo
I really appreciate the posts that dont have the items from the latest rigs.
Perhaps she means to say she really appreciates seeing posts that include "oldies but goodies"? It would sound less critical of the new items while expressing what interests her. Everyone wins then. smile

I figured that was the case. But people could use that to jump on the whole "Old Gaia > New Gaia" that people seem to be fascinated with. So I just expressed my opinion on that matter before it could get to that point.

in case people were thinking I was jumping down others' throat. :3

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
Ami Satomora
"Old Gaia > New Gaia" that people seem to be fascinated with.
Old Gaia vs New Gaia? As in site changes or as relates to items? Pardon the clueless here. smile

As for my own post, I was both suggesting to the original poster a better way her post could have been phrased and giving others a different light to read it in that might not be so potentially caustic. Wasn't aiming it at any one person or post, rest assured.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Sir_Catherine
Ami Satomora
"Old Gaia > New Gaia" that people seem to be fascinated with.
Old Gaia vs New Gaia? As in site changes or as relates to items? Pardon the clueless here. smile

As for my own post, I was both suggesting to the original poster a better way her post could have been phrased and giving others a different light to read it in that might not be so potentially caustic. Wasn't aiming it at any one person or post, rest assured.

Yah, apparently people love to argue that point.

But you're free to comment on my profile or PM me further about it since I don't want to cause us getting bitched out about going too off topic biggrin

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
Ami Satomora
Yah, apparently people love to argue that point.

But you're free to comment on my profile or PM me further about it since I don't want to cause us getting bitched out about going too off topic biggrin
One would think folks could find something better to do than argue about a web site...

But, yeah, whoops, *drags us back on topic*

Madame Seer and Madame Gypsy are good buys. Full wig in good color and detail (one blond, one brown) with head wrap, earrings and forehead jewels as well. Good, obviously, for gypsy looks but it works well for a variety of uses. They can sometimes be nabbed for near "sell back" cost but even if not they're both under 50K.

Sparkly Friend

Familiars of Demonic Affection is around 10k right now. Red/black & pink/black companions plus a gorgeous bunch of red roses & of course those cute little demons! It's a great buy but especially so, imho, as Valentine's Day is coming up soon!
What I don't like seeing here are items from the current RIG being mentioned while their prices are still dropping...

On another note: Peppy Mint - below 200k

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Tayasu Sango
What I don't like seeing here are items from the current RIG being mentioned while their prices are still dropping...

On another note: Peppy Mint - below 200k

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

What I get from your post is that you are upset that prices may not drop as fast as you would like just because users are informing others of wonderful items from the new RIG that are worth their low price tags. neutral This thread is about items that are amazing in versatility and quality for what they are currently going for on the MP, and a lot of these new items already fall into that category. Prices will still continue to drop especially since it still has that new atmosphere about it, not to mention a lot of the items mentioned have sell-back values and have already hit them, so I see no point in complaining about that.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Sparkly Friend

Just nabbed a Royal Mariner for 10K. Comes w/a hat, cape, & coat but I bought it for the background. To me, that alone was worth more than the price!

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I think that every post here should have at least one item mentioned. This is just my suggestion so we don't get as off track, and people can still have their conversations/debates.

as for my item: Literary luxury
This item may be a little more expensive for some but it is around 200k
Its mint and cream (I love those colors) And it has awesome hair that alone could be worth more. On top of that there are the leg mods, and the arm mods too! (the arm mods hide the Little Lucie compact makeup) -this is such a good deal to me! Multi-purpose items are great stock up on

Anxious Friend

chocolate lolita
I think that every post here should have at least one item mentioned. This is just my suggestion so we don't get as off track, and people can still have their conversations/debates.

as for my item: Literary luxury
This item may be a little more expensive for some but it is around 200k
Its mint and cream (I love those colors) And it has awesome hair that alone could be worth more. On top of that there are the leg mods, and the arm mods too! (the arm mods hide the Little Lucie compact makeup) -this is such a good deal to me! Multi-purpose items are great stock up on

I'm gonna highly agree with you on that! That's the heart of this thread anyways, posting about items so at least an item should be mentioned along with the debate/discussion.

As for my item, I really love Red Possessed Diver Bottom. It's only pants but I still think they are really awesome pants. They are about 5k from Barton Boutique with none on the market right now but I'd pay more than that for these. They add a great amount of detail on the lower end of the avi which sometimes can be hard to do. It also comes in teal, purple, and green.
Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

What I get from your post is that you are upset that prices may not drop as fast as you would like just because users are informing others of wonderful items from the new RIG that are worth their low price tags. neutral This thread is about items that are amazing in versatility and quality for what they are currently going for on the MP, and a lot of these new items already fall into that category. Prices will still continue to drop especially since it still has that new atmosphere about it, not to mention a lot of the items mentioned have sell-back values and have already hit them, so I see no point in complaining about that.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Oh I have no qualms over the mentioning of items that have reached their sellback value. Also, to be clear, I view this thread as a compilation of amazing items that are undervalued.

What I don't like seeing is when people post the new items up and other people buy them BUT if they had waited longer to post about the items here, the prices would've become lower. Essentially, what initially looks like a good deal later turns to be a bad/not-as-good deal. So I think it'd be cool if people waited a little bit. wink

Always recommend: Magical Girl - 34k

edit: Well I don't really want to seem like I'm derailing the thread (see first post next page) so here's more items:

Unseen Wizard - 20k has one of the best wizard hats
Good Witch - 20k another good hat
Tomorgenne Maid - 45k nice creamy leg mod
Severin's Advance - 40ishk nice gloves, shirt and shoe bows
Pinot Noiress wicked dress in a wicked colour
Big Giant Glasses series (gold shop item) <10k - best glasses that showcase your eyes
Toast <5k who doesn't love toast c'mon now

fxxkin demon

Okay...I got 32k what can I buy?

Alfie in Underland? Seriously? That is a pretty nice item. A couple of gun poses, a pretty blue necklace, helmet and gunshot. Seems like there is something for everyone.

Perfect Balance Nice coat and belt. Looks like something to build an avatar around.

Hell Prison Guard. -shakes head- I remember paying about 200k when this first came out. Even if you don't like the creepy arm it's still a nice uniform with a leg mod.

Sommelier Accessories Prefect for those party avatars whether they are at the ball or hanging on the stoop with friends. Gonna pour one out for my fallen homies.

The Nibbler Another one of those cute little companions that seem to have fallen through the cracks.

What I actually ended up buying:

Sam's Crew

Some how I missed this one. I have all the other Frontier Skies crew hats. Not too sure about the hat itself but the coat and bag are pretty sweet. I'm gonna make a new outfit with it soon.

Sexy Assailant

The Imperial Han is surprisingly cheap. It has better pixelation than other crap in the new RIG. For 10k, it's a great deal.

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
sooo Beastly Professor has gotten real cheap.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff