Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Ami Satomora

The Sixies set Comes in your choice of pink, yellow, and BLUUUUUUUUUE. Haven't had the chance to try out the boots and dress but they look nice. But I absolutely love the hairstyles. May be a little too short for some people but I made a nice little attitude outfit with it. All three of them are no higher than 100k with Sweet Sixies being most expensive. But only because the pink hair matches the pink bangs that all three share so well.

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

I went out and bought all 3 because I couldn't decide which colour I liked the best.

If you like food, we have Fanciful Hors'deurves and Exquisite Hors'deurves Table from the most recent RIG which have already hit sellback value of 10k (if you watch very closely, you may be able to snag one for under sell-back). Both have a variety of snacks to satisfy your pixellated hunger.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Big Member

Ami Satomora
The Sixies set Comes in your choice of pink, yellow, and BLUUUUUUUUUE. Haven't had the chance to try out the boots and dress but they look nice. But I absolutely love the hairstyles. May be a little too short for some people but I made a nice little attitude outfit with it. All three of them are no higher than 100k with Sweet Sixies being most expensive. But only because the pink hair matches the pink bangs that all three share so well.

But overall this RIG has come out with some nice items at decent prices and they are sinking like rock. So if you got a favorite item in this set you won't be disappoint.

Love them!
The wigs and the boots will make an amazing avi.
I grabbed the orange one for myself. And I think all three are going for less than 50k now.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Silver-Gilt Punch Bowl costs only its sell-back price and offers the pretty, versatile cup I am currently holding. Good for a party, a Grail or many things in between.

Hesitant Mystic

User ImageMaruis de Marquee follows the "Antionette-esque" theme that is pretty popular right now, due to the new rig, and it's only 65k
User ImageRuffed-Up Showgirl is 77k right now, it's a nice black/purple item that would probably go well with Wisteria.
User Image Digital Fray, 74k. I know what you're thinking, those boots are pretty ugly. But that skirt! I have made so many cute outfits with that skirt.
User Image 69k for a cool wig, interesting face mod and those dresses match Froufrou France perfectly. Shhh don't tell anyone.
User ImageMoe-ra. That dress! Those stockings! Those hearts! (Just in time for Valentines Day) 55k
User ImageHeadless Marie, another Antionette-inspired item. And it has the cheapest "My head has been cut off" pose around. 57k
User ImageSleepytime Princess is only 28k! When did that happen? You get an adorable pink dress, kneesocks and a blonde wig.
User Image It's sister item, Sleepybye Princess is only a little more expensive at 52k
User Image
I'm a sucker for backgrounds, and this is the new one from the new rig, it's only 37k?! I spent probably twice that. Why must I be so impatient. crying
User ImageLove Wrapped, another v-day item, this one is only 30k
User Image Crimson Promise, only 14k?! This is a serious steal.
User ImageGrace Of Aphrodite is only 27k. I think it's worth it for those flower petals and those anklets

Now for some SUPER cheap stuff (that everyone probably already has, but I don't care, I'm posting it anyway! YOU CAN'T STOP ME)
User Image Starfish Crown, 500g and it comes in handy for any mermaid avis you might want
User Image On a similar note, Starfish is only about 5k for some pretty cute starfish pasties.
User ImageSt Patty's Day is coming up, here's a cute clover hat for only 900g (if you don't already own it)
User ImageBunny Necklace, it's a little inflated at 7k, but it's worth it for the cute touch it gives on an avi.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
teaparty in space
User Image
I'm a sucker for backgrounds, and this is the new one from the new rig, it's only 37k?! I spent probably twice that. Why must I be so impatient. crying
User Image Crimson Promise, only 14k?! This is a serious steal.

I'm a sucker for backgrounds too. My friends roll their eyes at me, lol. This particular one though...I love the look of the hallway but I'm not so sure I could make good use out of it if I'm honest with myself. So I'm mustering patience to *crosses fingers* nab it at cost or within 5k of cost, thus minimizing risk if it really doesn't work out.

Just picked up a Crimson Promise for 10K!

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Sir_Catherine
Corydoras
I've just snapped 2 Dappy Dandy 11th gen. One for 150k, the other one for 125k!

I was thinking to buy another one when it has hitted 160k at its lowest last night. I am so surprised I can even buy a Dappy Dandy for 125k today! xd Wow IF Dappy Dandy is not a great deal, then what is?? lol If you see one at under 140k, don't wait, get it. It has tons of great poses, 140k is even cheaper than latest MC letter anyway.
I must be one of the few who just doesn't care for this item. The blue shade isn't to my liking and I don't much care for the red-blue combo. Style wise, it's okay. Odd, because I adore elegant avatars.

I like the eyes. D: That's pretty much it though. I bought 2 just for the investment. xD

Fashionable Lunatic

Commenting here so I can quick-link back to this thread later. Sorry, nothing of interest to say today, I'm just shopping!

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

It's easier, if you subscribe... you'll be notified every time you log-in, if there are new posts.

...no straight thing was ever made."

Yui_hime
Commenting here so I can quick-link back to this thread later. Sorry, nothing of interest to say today, I'm just shopping!

Fashionable Lunatic

This is my first time back in about three months. I don't want to read EVERY SINGLE COMMENT that's been made since then!

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
Yui_hime
This is my first time back in about three months. I don't want to read EVERY SINGLE COMMENT that's been made since then!
Just subscribe and then set your account settings so you aren't notified each time a new post is made in a subscribed thread. It works quite well.

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yui_hime

Ya know... If you just subscribe it'll take you to the most recent post. This thread has slowed down significantly to the point that you don't have to read a lot of posts each time you come back.

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Vladimir Von helson sdplus there is only one there for 50k so pretty much whoever see this first. honestly in my opinion best beard on the whole site.
I really appreciate the posts that dont have the items from the latest rigs.

Anxious Friend

keikie namo

Why? They are just as valid as older items?

Also to contribute, I love love love Djinn Baharat and would pay twice the amount for it. 219k for the coolest eyes/hand mod item along with an awesome wig, awesome hat thingy, a nice belt, and a very sweet looking background!

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

keikie namo

I don't see why they shouldn't be included. A good majority of those items are well pixelated and have dropped in price faster than the past few items from RIGs. That seems valid enough to include them for me. But hey you could always ignore those posts and move on *shrugs*

ANYWAYS

Fey Seer has a listing at 80k. I like the style of the hair and the purple shirt.

FMAB: May Chang
is also at 80k. I may be a bit bias towards all the FMAB stuff because my old username was inspired by FMA. BUT LITTLE PANDA ON YOUR ARM.

Legendary Mage is at 80k too. Personally one of my favorite staffs ever. And both hair styles are well done and loooong.

Rose Guardian is a little over 73k. A nice shout out item to Utena and that rose petal shower.

Count's Vengeance
at 68k and is a good cheap option for blood splatter.

Even though your torso has to be showing Bloody Heist has some nasty in a good way wounds for 43k

Peaceful Ruins has a nice background for those nature-inspired outfits. 36k

And for those who like to collect NPC underwear There are a lot for under 100k You can't believe how happy I was to finally get Louie's underwear since I've wanted it since its release And Moira's underwear is awesome, a nice print for those open shirts :'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff