Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Mystic

User Image Little Pink Derby Devil is under 100k, I love the hair, and if you have a sainte ciel, it removes the horns. 3nodding

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Wizardry Time: Look at that adorable face mod! Geektastic! The sidekick and hat are kind of hard to work with, but there's a great backpack with scrolls that stick up over your shoulder and an over-sized purple book that's cute to balance out the good with the bad. Currently 32k; there's only one listed right now but it's one of those items where they get listed in waves so watch for more to show soon!

Original (o) Bedouin (b) Skirts (m): The prices on these can swing a little bit since they can be used to alchemize other colors, but right now they're all around the 4500g to 6000g mark. Adorable, simple skirts that are in colors sometimes used in tops but rarely in bottoms so perfect for matching that hard to use item at a cheap price.

Pandemic Medic: A tiny bit inflated but nowhere near what it climbed to around Halloween. Currently around 35k, you get an awesome blue/green skull helmet, futuristic top, teal spacey gloves, and a med pack that looks like a jetpack.

Limeade / Orangeade / Lemonade Style: A matching set of green, orange, and yellow accessory items that come with a set of headphones, a handbag, and chunky fashion necklace. Around 11k with the green the most expensive around 15k.

Yasaengui Style: I freakin' love this coat. It's such a wacky, adorable item. It's been fluctuating a lot lately but right now it's as low as it's ever been, right under 50k. Outlandish coat, scarf, tank top, and pants in bright a** pink, green, and white. Look at the hood on that thing! 4laugh

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tasmanian Safari Comes with an adorable hat, some nice ribbons for the arms, some pants whihc may be a bit challenging to find something to go with it and a vest which I think is really awesome. Right now it's only around 13k!

Dappy Dandy 11th gen. ...What can I say? It's a steal. Usually it's around 500k-1mil. And me only having around 0-200k every once in a while, that was a huge, huge, huge, rush to get enough for it. >.< Adorable eyes which I think are almost as good as Oisin's blessing. Cute poses, backgrounds, hats, dresses, vests, EVERYTHING! Only about 140k now! Was 160k yesterday! I suggest you snap a few up.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
User ImageLethal Yandere 63k. Comes with an awesome dress, hat, etc. My fav part is those belts.

User ImageMonarch headphones 8k. Much cheaper than any other Vocaloid-like headphones out there.

User Image Balloonimals 10k only. Lots of cute animal balloons. Need to say more?
User ImageAnd two. 20k is a little costier, but not by much biggrin

User ImageNihonshy Geisha is quite a gem, I think. That lovely kimono is worth the 60k.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Time Lapse Gala Three elegant a** backgrounds for a little over 50k. Considering this was just released yesterday it's a hella steal. And it might even go down more in price.

The Sixies set Comes in your choice of pink, yellow, and BLUUUUUUUUUE. Haven't had the chance to try out the boots and dress but they look nice. But I absolutely love the hairstyles. May be a little too short for some people but I made a nice little attitude outfit with it. All three of them are no higher than 100k with Sweet Sixies being most expensive. But only because the pink hair matches the pink bangs that all three share so well.

But overall this RIG has come out with some nice items at decent prices and they are sinking like rock. So if you got a favorite item in this set you won't be disappoint.

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
When did Jack Frost become so cheap?! It comes with blue hair and frostbite skin and it's current only 120k-135k?! I could swear this use to be a hell of a lot more!

Smitten Kitten

Ami Satomora

The Sixies set Comes in your choice of pink, yellow, and BLUUUUUUUUUE. Haven't had the chance to try out the boots and dress but they look nice. But I absolutely love the hairstyles. May be a little too short for some people but I made a nice little attitude outfit with it. All three of them are no lower than 100k with Sweet Sixies being most expensive. But only because the pink hair matches the pink bangs that all three share so well.

I think those wigs are going to make some outfits.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

maggie iratus

Yeah. At first I was a little bothered by how short it was cut and the pink bangs. But playing around with it I figured it was actually pretty neat. It's not too feminine but it is at the same time.

And it looks pretty nice with a hat on :'D

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

This new rig has some crazy beautiful items for cheap.

Dyrfinna the All-Wise
I just got this for 75k.
Beautiful stockings, cute dress, elegant hairpiece.
I love it.

Fedir's Advance
For around 60k you guys can have a cool hoodie, pants (we all know gaia needed more pants), and a mechanical arm.
This is a pretty cool item to me.

Saber Feidae
Like I said earlier this item is going down in price!
Look at that hair, and that dress!

Turkish Raqs Sharqi
A very beautiful and sexy item for around 65k. I had to get 2.

Wizard's Regal Revelry and Witch's Regal Revelry
Am I the only one who thought these beautiful recolors would be in the millions???
Look at those prices!
Look at those beautiful items!

Timehole Traveler
I'm guessing Doctor Who fans would love this.
Only 35k.

Civil Northern Soldier and Civil Southern Soldier
Really nice coats and pants.
I mean like those coats are REALLY nice to me.

Those are my picks from this rig.
There are a few more but they're more expensive.

Reindeer

otaku sanctuary 28k
summer jelly 20k
giacamos charm 40k
mama ducky apron SET 20k - 60k
wonpeipei 30k (sellback price)
little lemon lime 18k
babushka SET under 100k - over 100k
sparkling bright lights 45k
dandy lion 11k
line a design 25k
amorous knight isis 15k
piercing rose rapier 25k
lucky cat SET (genki, tama, tomi, ai) around 10k - 20k
golden victory 15k
girl school (super, villain) under 20k
millenium director 8k
pious basan 20k

Tricky Treasure

Gift of the Goddess is 30-40k and the sandals will layer with some leg mods/shoes/boots to give you winged anklets for a fraction of the price. It doesn't work with a lot, but for the price, it can't hurt to experiment.

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Oh My Gumball- Comes with a rocking tail and other stuff it goes up from 10,000 to 13,000 great if you want a cheaper version of the devil tail. George's Pipe - Perfect for adding a little gritty punch to your avatar the cheapest right now is 29,900. Human's Crowbar-A very cheap weapon at 400.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
In preparation for the coming holidays. Buy them early while you can!

Pebbled Heart - approx 60k

Sexy Present (Valentines Day 2k9) - approx 98k

Love Drunk - approx 26k

Romantic Dinner - approx 15k

Red Heart Glasses - approx 600g

Labu Necklace - approx. 900g

Astra-11: Lucky Clvoer - approx. 3500g

Lucky 4Leaf Clover- approx 100g

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Bolt Deodorant - They're down to about 10k now.
You can have a lovely pale blue dot-dash pattern of swirls behind your head and shoulder area, with the aroma pose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff