Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ridley Starsmore
Qiam
I bought a Nautilus Raiment a couple months ago for about 1.2 mil. I couldn't find any sellers in the exchange, so I had to buy an overpriced one from the marketplace.

I'm kinda pissed that it is so cheap now. :/

and I agree about the Pale Marionette. I never see it used in a way that isn't boring. I still want one though, because I think the item itself is pretty. I just see a ton of avatars that slap it on their white/black avatars without any thought.

Yeah...well...your skin is boring too! xp

-hides under muh couch-

It's ok..i like your skin XD

Ironically i was just looking at Magical Girl, and it made me do a head tilt when i saw the pink wig, at 50k...and remembered the new summer item with it's pink wig at what...300-400k?
User Image

The Fraulein item has some b***h'n belts. And for just under 300 grand. They're a bit feminine, but who cares! The brown, and the style... It's goshdarn epic. For a belt, that is.
Furthermore, these rocker pants I'm wearing. 5 gold! I love their colouring, man.

More pale hate, huh? Can't seem to have a topic about cheap items without that being somehow dragged into and perpetually beaten.

Many thanks for someone. You should know who you are. ;D

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
My list is too long to put it all on here!

Pink belled ribbons - match everything
Raider Shih - awesome layering
Regal Adornment - wonderful color
Dreamer's dust - for the background!
Most of the items from the macy's sponsorship are amazing too - the white tee, the jeggings.

And that's not even counting gold shop items.
I like to do MP searches where I set the min and max amounts to the price range I want to spend. Go ahead and set the min at 10k and the max at 150k. You will be surprised.

-Spooky Boxers-'s Husband

Devoted Believer

jul-li3n
honestly, I don't think its about good items being underrated,
but about mediocre items becoming ridiculously popular.

User Image

this has to be the best example.
its flat. its colourless.
its off white.
and honestly, almost every time I see it,
people make it boring.

But it's pinstriped, darling.
Pinstriped.
Pinstriped, classy and leg modding.

/obviously bought it for one pose.

Angelic Nitemare

GriDorian
Ridley Starsmore
Qiam
I bought a Nautilus Raiment a couple months ago for about 1.2 mil. I couldn't find any sellers in the exchange, so I had to buy an overpriced one from the marketplace.

I'm kinda pissed that it is so cheap now. :/

and I agree about the Pale Marionette. I never see it used in a way that isn't boring. I still want one though, because I think the item itself is pretty. I just see a ton of avatars that slap it on their white/black avatars without any thought.

Yeah...well...your skin is boring too! xp

-hides under muh couch-

It's ok..i like your skin XD

Ironically i was just looking at Magical Girl, and it made me do a head tilt when i saw the pink wig, at 50k...and remembered the new summer item with it's pink wig at what...300-400k?

Another? Dander, in just about any gen. Has some of the best bunny ears (IMO) on Gaia, and a number of other poses, and first gen is only 200k. How cool is that?

all the fashionable dust bunnies are wearing them this year. 3nodding

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
Stop Dont Believin

Most of the items from the macy's sponsorship are amazing too - the white tee, the jeggings.

I adore the Macy's items! surprised They are fantastic for a more realistic look. Or even not! I used the skinny jeans with the boots at the bottom to make a kickass pirate last month.

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Small Sheep
Stop Dont Believin

I adore the Macy's items! surprised They are fantastic for a more realistic look. Or even not! I used the skinny jeans with the boots at the bottom to make a kickass pirate last month.

I prefer the jeggings myself, because the pixel work on them is to die for.
But those kimora jeans are pretty awesome too...lots of people want more boots that layer over jeans.

Angelic Nitemare

Taku Emiya
I like to do MP searches where I set the min and max amounts to the price range I want to spend. Go ahead and set the min at 10k and the max at 150k. You will be surprised.

Wanna see something surprising?

You figure, these days, 150k isn't too terribly hard to come by, right?

So Imagine that you like Monthly Collectables.

Nearly two hundred monthly items, between MCs and envelopes, under 150k.
Ridley Starsmore
Taku Emiya

Dear lord that's amazing.

...Shopping time methinks.

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hawkin's Treasure

I love this item, in my honest opinion it is a very good, very cheap steampunk/pirate item, that has an epic coat, and an epic shirt + belts.
Saphire Plumme

And this! Look at that blue! and feathers!
Stripped Stockings- They used to cost around 200k when I joined in 07' (I'm on my mule). Now they are little over 5k. xd

Shameless Fairy

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
GriDorian
Hawkin's Treasure

I love this item, in my honest opinion it is a very good, very cheap steampunk/pirate item, that has an epic coat, and an epic shirt + belts.

Yesss! I love this one too. Some nice combos that can be used with other brown items.

Didn't expect this thread to survive when I made it at 4am in the morning. Surprise! biggrin

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
whuk
GriDorian
Hawkin's Treasure

Yesss! I love this one too. Some nice combos that can be used with other brown items.

Didn't expect this thread to survive when I made it at 4am in the morning. Surprise! biggrin

Added another good item tot hat post XD.

You should really make a list >.> I know this thread helped me find at least 3 items i love. O_O

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ridley Starsmore
Taku Emiya

oh my god
hammy and bammi hat
I'VE WANTED THEM FOREVER.

Ahh I don't have any gold ahhh. Dumb thread stop reminding me that I love stuff.

GriDorian

Saphire Plumme

And this! Look at that blue! and feathers!

You know the best thing ever? ON GUYS (at least I think) 90's gloves +sapphire plume gloves. DO IT.

I like this thread. i'm sticking

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces