Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Lover

14,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
koromyst
Gamine
New Age Remembrance
It's not the most versatile backdrop item but how often are you going to get a full piece of scenery for less than 100g?

User Image Apparently, such is not the case anymore. Lol.
All the cheap ones have been bought off with the lowest currently going for 9k =D User Image

cheapest one is now 40k. emotion_facepalm

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Jesuslittleprincess
Oculus Magica I got for 77,000 and it was well worth it! It changes your eyes several times.
Also Peravian Set for 20k is a great hair peice

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

I just picked up a Peravian Set myself and was going to post about it. I can't get over how cheap it is with such a lovely natural looking blonde wig.

A couple of my other finds.
Grave Danger Fairy Wings are a ridiculously cheap pair of wings, which happen to be a lovely match with the Polar Tear skin & hair.

Henry Hatsworth's Bowler Hat- a dapper bowler hat, monacle & an amusing moustache, all for only about 200-300 gold.

Mystix Dance has a very passable imitation of the dress from Cherubic Queen of Solair at a fraction of the price tag. It's currently going for about 300k. Save yourself millions of gold! It also comes with a very cute headband & boots.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Tricky Treasure

karaSu nekoS
koromyst
Gamine
New Age Remembrance
It's not the most versatile backdrop item but how often are you going to get a full piece of scenery for less than 100g?

All the cheap ones have been bought off with the lowest currently going for 9k =D User Image

Well then gonk

Sometimes I get the feeling people stalk this thread just to buy up all the items listed and inflate them. Or maybe I'm just paranoid sweatdrop

Dedicated Conventioneer

Doing some marketplace stalking and I felt the need to share. As usual, long lists. Prepare yourself. lol

Shadow Walker -- 50,999 -- gold and black. I particularly like the bustle pose.

Jittery Jill -- 51,000 -- Gold and brown. This is precious. I have always loved this item.

Madame Seer -- 46,999 -- recolored item. This has a nice blonde wig with it. Very reasonable.

Mikan's Slap-- 49,000 -- Nicely pixeled with interesting poses. I suspect color is why this is overlooked.

Louie's Crew -- 45,000-- Teal and gold. This is beautifully pixeled!

Triple Seven Bandit -- 45,000 -- I almost didn't post this... because I was going to buy it. Chestplate pose would be easy to incorporate with most outfits and the neat arm pose looks more like armor. All white item...

Cavalier Corsair -- 45,000-- easily worth twice that in my opinion. Lovely pixeling with AWESOME poses. Burgandy and gold. very musketeer with a little companion, wig, cape, sword, and AWESOME hat among other poses.

Rose Romance -- 40,000 -- Pink and black. Great corset pose and bunny ear type headband.

Verde Vixen -- 33,999 -- The green version

Firefly -- 40,000 -- wig, dress and background. Black and gold. very cute!

Lady Yvonne -- 38,000 --black and gold headpiece and dress. Very flapper!

Good Witch -- 39,000 -- green faded burgandy. The hat alone is worth it in my opinion!

Wizardry Time! -- 35,000 -- the face! That book! only 35,000! great deal. biggrin

Royal Mariner -- 20,000 -- I would do it just for the crown and background.

King of Wands -- 16,000 -- VERY reasonable for such a nice staff and crown. white and gray.

Corona Austrina -- 13,000 -- Purple and White crown and necklace set. Very pretty!

Mint King of Cups -- 12, 750 -- the average was 42,000!! Pick it up quick. Nice crown, sash and staff.

Royal King of Cups -- 12,000-- The violet version!

Green knight -- 11,500 -- Not a fan of the mask but the girdle and gloves are fantastic and beautifully pixeled!

Dedicated Conventioneer

with a rebel yell she cried more more more...

Moe-ra -- 54,000-- black and pink. Valentines is just around the corner!

venus discordia -- 55,000 -- pink and leathery colored. This is a FABULOUS item.

Lucky horseshoes -- 56,000 -- A low price to pay for such cute golden horse shoes!

Madame Goblin Spider -- 56,000-- Black with green accents. A bit gothic but OMG That BUSTLE!

Ithilldyn Armor -- 69,000 -- another one I nearly kept to myself. Two words STARLIGHT HAIR. Average price 87,000.

Love hurts -- 70,000-- I just love that face! Very reasonable for a face mod!

Pebbled Heart -- 70,000-- black gold and red. Did I mention valentine's is coming? SO CUTE~!

Ruffed- Up Showgirl -- 94,800-- All black, very usable. Kinda sexy. <3

Queen Dorado --95,000 -- easily worth twice that. The wig is beautiful and the clothes are fabulous.

Stella Leporidae -- 90,000 -- Some huge magical items and a nice background. I love this starry item!

Spring Wanderer -- 98,800-- Another beautiful green item with a fabulous hat, wings and gold accents.

Cat Noir -- 95,000 -- I love this item. Black and gold and fun! Super cute.

Spring Rose -- 104,000 -- This is just pink and precious for such a low price. So many adorable poses!

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
Must ... Resist the urge to buy.

Thank you for those findings

Steadfast Bibliophile

17,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Gamine
karaSu nekoS
koromyst
Gamine
New Age Remembrance
Well then gonk

Sometimes I get the feeling people stalk this thread just to buy up all the items listed and inflate them. Or maybe I'm just paranoid sweatdrop
It's dropped back to 2k so it was just a random, weird, uptick.

Smitten Kitten

Gamine

I think it's both that and people buying up the cheaper listings leaving the higher ones.

Supreme Demigod

16,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Full closet 200
I've just snapped 2 Dappy Dandy 11th gen. One for 150k, the other one for 125k!

I was thinking to buy another one when it has hitted 160k at its lowest last night. I am so surprised I can even buy a Dappy Dandy for 125k today! xd Wow IF Dappy Dandy is not a great deal, then what is?? lol If you see one at under 140k, don't wait, get it. It has tons of great poses, 140k is even cheaper than latest MC letter anyway.

Dedicated Conventioneer

I've got one more set wink

Skyfish ribbons-- 25,000 -- White wings, dress, and ribbon.

Unseen Wizard-- 23,000-- Regular 36,000. Love the robes and hat with this! nice beard too...

Pretty Dog Leash--32,000-- this is an odd item but i love the headband and anklet for this. very cute!

Starlight Sweeper-- 36,000-- This is SO CUTE! Sleeves, headband, dress and broom! I don't know why this is so cheap!

Starbright sweeper-- 37,000-- Starlight's blue sister item!

Table Rage-- 44,000-- Can we say arm mod? This just makes me giggle everytime. It needs listing.

Shadow of Nox--50,000-- Pretty starlight colored items. I especially like the cloak.

Frolicking Pastel-- 77,000-- pastel rainbow attire and nicely pixeled at that!

Equestrianism Fashion--90,000-- Cream, red and black. This is an odd item but I feel because of the arm mod and the saddle corset it's more than worth it.

Black Maggie-- 105,777 -- I love this! It's black and spooky but also beautiful. The dress and cloak are beautifully done.

Gift of the Stars --107,000-- i love this item more than words can say. Reminds me of the stars from one of our new bundles.

Strawberry Charlotte-- 97,000-- It's been listed before but I feel this bears repeating. Awesome wig and adorable strawberry themed clothes and shoes.

Lover's Anarchy-- 108,000-- the wig alone in this is worth it. Black and fuchsia colors.

Indigo Flutter -- 90,000-- Deflated! Nicely pixeled blue dress with accessories.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
NEW CI!
*spazzes out*
So many new cheap items :megusta:

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
THE WHlTE QUEEN

Just snagged one for less than 47k!

Dedicated Conventioneer

Chiru-pon
THE WHlTE QUEEN

Just snagged one for less than 47k!

nice! it's always a good time to shop when new cash items come out! LOL

Tipsy Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10004795

This item is AMAZING. I got it from the rig, and it's only worth 20k but I LOVE IT. it's so gorgeous and it's just LKFHDSHAKLHJGDHJSKL amazing

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Corydoras
I've just snapped 2 Dappy Dandy 11th gen. One for 150k, the other one for 125k!

I was thinking to buy another one when it has hitted 160k at its lowest last night. I am so surprised I can even buy a Dappy Dandy for 125k today! xd Wow IF Dappy Dandy is not a great deal, then what is?? lol If you see one at under 140k, don't wait, get it. It has tons of great poses, 140k is even cheaper than latest MC letter anyway.
I must be one of the few who just doesn't care for this item. The blue shade isn't to my liking and I don't much care for the red-blue combo. Style wise, it's okay. Odd, because I adore elegant avatars.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff