Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Hunter

Secksy Panda
This is def on my list of things to get.

Are you doing a Toph cosplay? So cute! :0
I love most of the poses on Fading Ember 3nodding

Sparkly Fairy

Akuyi
Secksy Panda

Aye, indeed I am.

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

(I can't provide any links right now because I'm not on a computer)

But OMG
SIR PERCY
This is a pretty item!
Yet I just swiped oone up for 5k
5K! Ladies and Gentlemen!

Obsessive Lunatic

I'm amazed at how low Alrunette is at the moment. You can grab one for 9-10k. I wonder if it's because everyone assumes it's just a companion item? Not only is she cute, she comes with an awesome hat you can wear. Instant class! emotion_bigheart

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Sherbet is so cheap now!! I remember when he use to be over a 100k or so! I just had to pick him up for myself whee

Reindeer

Flz
Sherbet is so cheap now!! I remember when he use to be over a 100k or so! I just had to pick him up for myself whee
o damn, he really deflated emotion_0A0
i shoulda sold him when he was still over 100k xD; oh well

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Forty Winks
I'm amazed at how low Alrunette is at the moment. You can grab one for 9-10k. I wonder if it's because everyone assumes it's just a companion item? Not only is she cute, she comes with an awesome hat you can wear. Instant class! emotion_bigheart

I always knew Alrunette had a hat with her,
But I never knew it could be worn as well as you wear it
Pretty awesome
^.^

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I've been wanting sinuos ink for quite a while (for the leg mod) but i didn't want to spend 314k lmp......sinous ink

But I just found Hoc; Zerakyl for 39k! (lmp) What a deal! And it has a pretty cool arm mod,and top too! Heres the link Hoc: Zerakyl

Obsessive Lunatic

ManiacMercenary
Forty Winks

I always knew Alrunette had a hat with her,
But I never knew it could be worn as well as you wear it
Pretty awesome
^.^

Thank you! After rediscovering it in my invo and posting in this thread, I decided to try my hand at making an outfit to match. :]

Denif's Bae

Amorous Vampire

19,315 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Today, I bring simple things that may or may not be cheap for you.

Cursed Diamond
User Image

If you're into jewelry, for about 40k you can pick up a blue or red diamond necklace, and some other diamond rings, too. Neat little accessory.

Solar Sash
User Image

For what seems to be about 60k right now, this item offers a pretty white sash in four different poses, accented with a yellow solar pin.

Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Scarf
User Image

A cute, simple winter scarf for about 7-8k!

Night of the Popobawa
User Image

A simple item that may or may not work well with halloween or bat-themed avatars. 20k!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Secksy Panda
Akuyi
Secksy Panda

Aye, indeed I am.
Aww,I wanted to see it. I like looking at cosplay avatars.

Supreme Mage

19,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
chocolate lolita
I've been wanting sinuos ink for quite a while (for the leg mod) but i didn't want to spend 314k lmp......sinous ink

But I just found Hoc; Zerakyl for 39k! (lmp) What a deal! And it has a pretty cool arm mod,and top too! Heres the link Hoc: Zerakyl

Your post made me browse the HoC tag on the market, haha. I found the HoC: Wyrmtail Sage to be a quite nicely pixelated item for around 24k, as of now. You get a pretty coat, a book and a staff!

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

chocolate lolita

Thank you for this find emotion_kirakira

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Trestle Lurker is pretty cheap for a body mod with nice abs. My waist is so tiny! Way cooler than the abs mod in Secret Retreat!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff