Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

Frothy
I'm surprised Mujaji is so low. The dress is gorgeous! Plus, maybe this is just me, but the dress and headdress look like perfect winter items to me so I'm really surprised it hasn't jumped yet.
this is a nice item. the head pieces is quite pretty. The water is cool too. Perfect for waterbending.

Yorugami

Hahaha I'm similar. I keep buying all these small things
and then next thing I know I am broke D: and the gold
I was saving up for something big is gone.

This pretty much sums up my entire gaia existence.

Ruthless Streaker

Kallana~ Even as a recent item, its price is still low enough to be useful. Goes for around 60k and offers wonderful leg warmer/boots, interesting coat, as well as a nice neutral dress (and in my opinion an ugly bag we just ignore existence of).

Scarlet Sprite~ I collect sprites (hell, I collect everything), and as I purchased this one I was shocked to find it actually has a real interesting line of poses. I was even more shocked to see it had the price tag under 40k. Nice dress, sexy veil, and a few other interesting poses.

Red Riding Hood~ To me, excellent addition to a Christmas themed avi. Becoming slightly inflated because of that. Normally goes for under 50k, right now tho in mp lowest buy being 65k. Still a good buy, the glasses are good, the hood is cute, and grandma's bonnet could easily be used as Santa's wife's (or mother's) hat.

x.x I'm sure I'll find more

Fluffy Hunter

BlueSeaSerpent
Kallana~ Even as a recent item, its price is still low enough to be useful. Goes for around 60k and offers wonderful leg warmer/boots, interesting coat, as well as a nice neutral dress (and in my opinion an ugly bag we just ignore existence of).

Didn't know of that item. Thanks! :0

Ruthless Streaker

Akuyi
BlueSeaSerpent

You're most welcome~ tis one of my personal favs as of late

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Consulting Time Lord
Zetsuki
Yorugami
Some unappreciated Body Mods for MALES:
(all less than 100k and will probably improve this list when I remember all those boots.)>>;

Boogie Woogie Man
- Long legged white pants with dapper gray shoes and paired with a gray vest/scarf that layers pretty well.

*SQUEE!* I didn't know there was a Francoeur item! o_o HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS!?

Francoeur? What's that? confused

It's one of the main characters from the movie A Monster in Paris. ^^
Picture here.

Sparkly Fairy

Akuyi
BlueSeaSerpent

This is def on my list of things to get.

Tipsy Shopper

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Solar Headphones - Only 1,500 gold and really cute!

Dried grass skirt 1g, yes really 1g. Surely its worth that!

Angel Imp Plushie currently on MP for 17k! so cute

Polar hat only 10k on the MP currently will be so cute for Christmas!

Wind halo 1,500g!

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Zippy: dragonfly wings for 29k!

Stellar Succubus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 50,000,000 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Barachiel's Wings

Barachiel's wings: 50mil, if you're lucky.
Only one pose

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 885,000 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Gogh Reed

Gogh Reed: 640k at lowest price currently.
so many other fantastic poses!

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
"...Out of the crooked timber of humanity...

You should start one! Or, if you don't want to, I will! smile

...no straight thing was ever made..."

dreamsk
It would be humorous to see a counter thread - "How can that item be that expensive" lol

Looking for an awesome red/black jpop coat/pants/shoes/sweatervest/wig? Look no further than the Malice Punk for only 120k! It used to go for over 200k a few years back!
I've got a lot on my plate to be able to manage such a thread. Just let it be lighthearted and fun - no gloomy dooms and complaining. blaugh I wish you all the vulcan luck.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
VVhip

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Gogh Reed is still one of my favourite items on Gaia- it's got something for everyone & now sits around 600-700k. It's certainly one of the EIs which has aged well in my opinion anyway. Also, I am convinced that new poses magically add themselves to the item, because sometimes I go to dress up & find a pose that I hadn't seen before (like those baby backwings).

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Fashionable Fatcat

4,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Here we go with the star/celestial theme!

Gift of the stars 89k. A bit inflated. But the dress, headpiece and the little stars are really cute. So keep it on your watch list!

High Priestess of Night 60k. Matches with the gift of the stars. That top is super smexeh as well.

Celestial Veil 110k is a bit pricier, but matches it well.

Starsuit mascot 10k only and has cute little background props.

Lila's starfish Bra, 9k.

Perfect present 590g. It's a really original and cute outfit.

Kitten star pin 10k, to match the outfit

Some other accessories would be RIP conan, the secret sparkles or simple sparkles, etc.
ToushinYusuke

Nitemare headband Its a simple item, been fluxuating lately too. Used to be the thing to have and massively expensive back in the day. What I like so much about the item is its simple, it adds a little something to avatars. It doesn't have that band across the head. And most important of all, it sets correctly on the head, unlike a lot of Gaia's avatar item positioning now.
Holy balls, I remember when that thing was like 500k

Powered-up Fighter

psyst3m
ToushinYusuke

Nitemare headband Its a simple item, been fluxuating lately too. Used to be the thing to have and massively expensive back in the day. What I like so much about the item is its simple, it adds a little something to avatars. It doesn't have that band across the head. And most important of all, it sets correctly on the head, unlike a lot of Gaia's avatar item positioning now.
Holy balls, I remember when that thing was like 500k

Dropped quite a bit, didn't it? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas