Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Faceless Terror
VVhip
Faceless Terror
Stop caring about the prices people put on items anymore.

When we do not have to work for gold and items that cost gold, that's when we'll stop caring wink

Drawing stuff like this is work.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But it also helps me out by improving my skills. Thus the spoils I get from it goes to my outfits that interests me at the time.

Not as of late, so I haven't drawn anything.
Good job, showing off your art.

So? There's plenty of artists in this thread.

If you want to pay 4M per item, sure.
But I'll challenge you to make a different avi everyday for a month, and paying 4M per items you use. And pay it all with art.

Capitalist? Lol. What about the people who charge little for good quality art and depends on this thread? You charge a lot for your art just for th sake of your one, pricey item. Who's the capitalist here then?

Lavish Lunatic

Faceless Terror
Some people on this site do not have the time nor the RL money to rake up tons of gaia gold, which means they have to work with less gold.
This thread helps them get items when they're cheap, increasing their fun in avatar making because they have more items to work with.

Your situation =/= everyone's situation.

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

I got so excited when gaia told me there were new posts here
Only to find it was a troll
Anyways,

Skyfish ribbons
They are Beautiful.
This whole item is just beautiful and flowing
Lophius Monk
That jaw piece is so awesome
And so incredibly manly
XD
Tropical Kodama
The little stump people
From Zelda WindWaker
Right??
Steel Heeled Jack
Nanananananana batman!!

And one more not from the rig...
It's pretty inflated right now but
Lovely Maritime
Yeah I know it's that surfing item that no one uses
But omg with SC Agape
The brown hair surpasses Geek Chic AND Mikan in my eyes
Yeah Agape is expensive
But if you already have it, get yourself one of these

Dangerous Lunatic

Lyanda

But I'll challenge you to make a different avi everyday for a month, and paying 4M per items you use. And pay it all with art.

Capitalist? Lol. What about the people who charge little for good quality art and depends on this thread? You charge a lot for your art just for th sake of your one, pricey item. Who's the capitalist here then?

Example is an example. Okay? Everyone is an artist to me.

Well, originally~ I just tektek an outfit I enjoy thus I buy the items. If one happened to be over 1mil~ I slave away with a quick art thread within CB, thus I get it within a few hours. Though that was back in the days. Now I don't have the time to draw. So I just sell some of my older items.

My art? I don't even price it, the people pay me for the quality. I tell them off the go-start. "Pay what you think it's worth." Thus when I finish it, they pay what they way. Be it 1G or 1mil. Though average, people pay around 300k+.

Capitalism ho~ ?

Dangerous Lunatic

Anabaena
Some people on this site do not have the time nor the RL money to rake up tons of gaia gold, which means they have to work with less gold.
This thread helps them get items when they're cheap, increasing their fun in avatar making because they have more items to work with.

Your situation =/= everyone's situation.

Some people are just lazy in the site to rake up the gold. A few practice here and there, they could become artists in something they invested. Be it drawing, profile coding, marketing ( for the crazy math people ), forum layout, and etc. Do a few of those, whatever.. uhhh with the fish bowls when it glows. That's an easy 1-3k profit if you're good enough in that mini-game.

User Image

Several years ago, back in 03/04? I draw a few days at a time, hiatus for months. But I invested in drawing from over time~ that eventually I could draw something decent. I just had lots of inspiration back in the days with other drawers that sells art for high prices. I wanted to be like one of them, to draw a few arts and I'm set for awhile.

Sure, it takes time maybe. I myself don't have time to draw for people anymore, it was a passion of mine. But rl situations makes so I'm only home 4 days every 2-3 months at the time. So my "fun in making avatars" is kinda slimmed down for several months now.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Faceless Terror
Lyanda

Example is an example. Okay? Everyone is an artist to me.

Well, originally~ I just tektek an outfit I enjoy thus I buy the items. If one happened to be over 1mil~ I slave away with a quick art thread within CB, thus I get it within a few hours. Though that was back in the days. Now I don't have the time to draw. So I just sell some of my older items.

My art? I don't even price it, the people pay me for the quality. I tell them off the go-start. "Pay what you think it's worth." Thus when I finish it, they pay what they way. Be it 1G or 1mil. Though average, people pay around 300k+.

Capitalism ho~ ?

Oh really. Still, you have the original funds to start with. Not everyone has enough items to sell to get new items. Have you ever thought of the people that aren't good with art and gets paid like 5k per piece? Ask them if how cheap an item is matters or not, because it's the difference between an impossible dream avi or an avi that they might wear someday. Not everyone has your talent. Don't start looking down people who can't afford costlier items, and say "Oh, people just pay me that much" because no, not everyone gets paid that much for their art.

Now let's say you never had the time to draw sinc ethe BEGGINING, would you still be able to pay for those horns? Or will you go look for a cheaper alternative?
One of my friend has what, like 3M saved in total? I don't think she can afford an 4M horn like you do. Not to mention other of my friends have trouble saving for 500k.
What about the people that just doesn't have time? You are saying you're having less fun because you can't make new threads in CB anymore. Oh, so you don't have time, but others are just lazy? How self-centered.

Capitalism? Lol. We're offering our general knowledge about which item is considered cheap and which not. Not keeping the info for ourselves.

Dangerous Lunatic

Lyanda
Oh really. Still, you have the original funds to start with. Not everyone has enough items to sell to get new items. Have you ever thought of the people that aren't good with art and gets paid like 5k per piece? Ask them if how cheap an item is matters or not, because it's the difference between an impossible dream avi or an avi that they might wear someday. Not everyone has your talent. Don't start looking down people who can't afford costlier items, and say "Oh, people just pay me that much" because no, not everyone gets paid that much for their art.

Now let's say you never had the time to draw sinc ethe BEGGINING, would you still be able to pay for those horns? Or will you go look for a cheaper alternative?
One of my friend has what, like 3M saved in total? I don't think she can afford an 4M horn like you do. Not to mention other of my friends have trouble saving for 500k.
What about the people that just doesn't have time? You are saying you're having less fun because you can't make new threads in CB anymore. Oh, so you don't have time, but others are just lazy? How self-centered.

Capitalism? Lol. We're offering our general knowledge about which item is considered cheap and which not. Not keeping the info for ourselves.

I was once played 5k per piece, they could get paid more if they practice. It's always nice to see someone who gets paid 5k, thus within a months time of invested practice. Be it a few minutes a day or an hour. Better than none, thus gets paid 10k. To me, that's inspiration~ be it little. It's a start. Everyone has talent in art, just takes time to understand simple techniques. Only people I look down upon are those who doubt themselves, so I guess there are plenty of people I looked down upon over time. That's human nature.

Nothings impossible, to those who just comes on a few minutes at a time just needs to invest in something irl to bring into gaia. Myself, when I'm at work I sketched/etc to improve what I had so when I have time.

To me, there's always time to draw. Even from the BEGINNING. Be it on any surface or in your mind.
Sure, there are cheaper alternatives these horns. Demon Manifest maybe? That's 80% cheaper, wouldn't have to sell 30+ items which I liked. But I was determined to finish this avi, eventually maybe in a year or two, I'll try and get those items back.

Well yes, I don't have as much fun anymore since I don't have much time. Most of my good friends are no longer around, items are becoming more tacky and pricey, etc. Well, if they have time to complain how expensive items are, they have time to invest in something than complaining. Sure, it's PRICEY~ but what can you do? Tap your heels 3 times and wish for the items to be cheaper with Gaias free market? Doubt it, just go with the flow.

General knowledge? About pixels in which everyone has their opinion on how much it should cost? Everyone has different tastes. An item for you may not be as much as an item I think should be worth. So it's not something to keep too ourselves.

Anyways, dental appointment. brbz. I like opinions. Makes me miss GD.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Faceless Terror
Lyanda

I was once played 5k per piece, they could get paid more if they practice. It's always nice to see someone who gets paid 5k, thus within a months time of invested practice. Be it a few minutes a day or an hour. Better than none, thus gets paid 10k. To me, that's inspiration~ be it little. It's a start. Everyone has talent in art, just takes time to understand simple techniques. Only people I look down upon are those who doubt themselves, so I guess there are plenty of people I looked down upon over time. That's human nature.

Nothings impossible, to those who just comes on a few minutes at a time just needs to invest in something irl to bring into gaia. Myself, when I'm at work I sketched/etc to improve what I had so when I have time.

To me, there's always time to draw. Even from the BEGINNING. Be it on any surface or in your mind.
Sure, there are cheaper alternatives these horns. Demon Manifest maybe? That's 80% cheaper, wouldn't have to sell 30+ items which I liked. But I was determined to finish this avi, eventually maybe in a year or two, I'll try and get those items back.

Well yes, I don't have as much fun anymore since I don't have much time. Most of my good friends are no longer around, items are becoming more tacky and pricey, etc. Well, if they have time to complain how expensive items are, they have time to invest in something than complaining. Sure, it's PRICEY~ but what can you do? Tap your heels 3 times and wish for the items to be cheaper with Gaias free market? Doubt it, just go with the flow.

General knowledge? About pixels in which everyone has their opinion on how much it should cost? Everyone has different tastes. An item for you may not be as much as an item I think should be worth. So it's not something to keep too ourselves.

Anyways, dental appointment. brbz. I like opinions. Makes me miss GD.
Yup. 5ks at a time. But what about the people who want their Avis soon, and not in a year or two?
I don't think you get the point of this thread at all. It's not "how can that item be so expensive?" We're finding items that aren't expensive. We're not wishing expensive items to be less expensive. We're here to look for items that are overlooked and underpriced for how they look based on what we think. So are we complaining? No.
And "items are more tacky and pricey"? Aren't you complaining about it then? Going by your logic, you shouldn't be enjoying them less just because they are more expensive now.

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Oh I missed this item in my last post!

Pious Basan
It has some interesting clothes
But that eye makeup is just so beautiful!
<3

Magic Hobo

User Image

So I guess being a complete simp about buying when things are cheap is something to brag about now? Dohohoho, I bought this item massively inflated because I draw super mediocre art, everyone else should join me in doing this. And while we're at it let's eat some paste.

... anyway for relevance, join me in watching Waikiya Storm like a hawk to see if it falls to buyback this week.

It was cheaper on Sunday but I missed it, because I'm dumb. sad

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Kitty Gnar-Gnar

This is completely off topic
But sir
I applaud you on your King Sombra cosplay
<3

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

lol...
I can make some nice profit drawing too... but not for that I will just ignore the lmp/abp/mp and buy an item inflated or too expensive.. I always try to save some gold xD and for that I love this thread, is very helpful, myself had post some items I found are very nice and cheap or semi cheap... heart

//on topic

lots of the recent items from Nov RIG have a very nice price tag!!!
Mystic Locations is such a beautiful BG!!! OMG how I love Bg's, specially when they're so cheap! <3

an item that had deflate a lot imo, is Action Hero
last time I saw it it was over 150k, and it have such nice hair!!

Magical Kitten

Thinking of really cheap halos, Wind Halo is a rather nice color, that sort of minty bluish green, and it's as cheap as could be since it was originally a free item from something or another. Right now, it's around 1K, which is just outrageous for any halo.

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Tsukita-chan

lots of the recent items from Nov RIG have a very nice price tag!!!
Mystic Locations is such a beautiful BG!!! OMG how I love Bg's, specially when they're so cheap! <3

an item that had deflate a lot imo, is Action Hero
last time I saw it it was over 150k, and it have such nice hair!!

Sweet, grabbed both of those. Action Hero has been on my wishlist for a while. whee

Lavish Lunatic

Seriously, this discussion makes me feel like everyone should invest loads of time on gaia, so they can earn lots of gold, so they can have fun when making avatars. Because going for cheap (but sophisticated) avatars is a sin.

neutral

Whatever man, whatever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas