Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Member

15,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Shocked to see Jungle King falls sharply in price... from 150k+ to now 77k-90k gold each. Seriously? It's THE Jungle King! White lion!

Feline Lover

14,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
I'm just biding my time on that one. ^^
been waiting to add that kitteh to my collection. 3nodding

Feline Lover

14,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
sometimesalways
Okay....These items might have been covered before so I apologize for the repeat.

The other night I was doing a tek-tek for a girl and discovered the Space Channel Gaia items again.

For around 45k you can get the Beta version. http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/63369

The wig is what caught my eye first. The color is so vibrant plus there are several pieces of teal clothing.

The orginal Space Channel is more expensive. The other night it was down to 160k and right now it is holding steady at 200k. http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/56075 Still not a bad deal for an item that was like 1million-500k when it first came out.
hey you havent seen you in a while you and them sexy dolls hehe
This thread is just pure win.

Hopefully none of these are repeats:
Celestial Wrap - 40k for a great blue/purple/sparkly item <3
Nomy the Snail - 30k for a really cute snail and cute ears
Golden Fleece -60k and it has some really cute items as well as I am pose
Voracious Fog
- 60k for a really versatile item with lots of poses
Sun Wukong - 50k I love the leg pose with the little cloud and the derpy face
Brave Temperance - THAT DRESS. Oh gawd. If I had a female avi i'd buy four of these. Absolutely love the colour combination and it's cheap too at 25k xd

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image Kappa Plush. How can you not love this little guy? Currently hovering around the 10-12k range, goes great with green-themed outfits, not to mention makes a perfect companion to a Sha Gojyo cosplay. heart

Magnetic Phantom

Tippy the Tapir
and
My Hunter Duo
have both become quite cheap.

8,625 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
Mrs Panty
This thread is just pure win.

Hopefully none of these are repeats:
Celestial Wrap - 40k for a great blue/purple/sparkly item <3
Nomy the Snail - 30k for a really cute snail and cute ears
Golden Fleece -60k and it has some really cute items as well as I am pose
Voracious Fog
- 60k for a really versatile item with lots of poses
Sun Wukong - 50k I love the leg pose with the little cloud and the derpy face

ah, just got back a celestial wrap. ^^
I had it once, but sold it for gold. So I went ahead and just got it. Why not, there's nothing else I want at the moment!

5,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
ChocolateMantle
Brave Temperance - THAT DRESS. Oh gawd. If I had a female avi i'd buy four of these. Absolutely love the colour combination and it's cheap too at 25k xd

Thanks for the tip, it IS a nice dress. *buys*

Serpentine Loverboy

28,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
I'm back with more nice finds but I'm not sure they've already been covered though.

Without further ado, here they are:
Snow Maiden - at 10k it comes with a nice Holly Laurel, an elegant well-pixeled white dress, and a matching, also well-pixeled, sash to boot. There's also a bonus veil and fuzzy capelet too.
Secret Sparkles - a sponsor that's actually nice. The sparkles come in three colors: gold, blue and purple. Quite versatile. Currently at 15k.
In my Closet - Four jackets in one item. Each are quite unique too. From, elegant, spiky, classic, and flashy, each of which are red, black, and yellow, respectively, this is quite a nice item at 20k. The yellow jacket maybe hard to match though.
Fortuna - THAT THRONE. That pimpin' throne! It's got a nice crown, a scarf that rivals those of Hermes' Moon, and coin rain for those who want to feel rich. Sitting low at 40k, It's quite a steal.

Well, that's all for now. I'll post later for the continuation. 3nodding

Dapper Lover

Interesting you would think they would still be going up. But then again the Gaia economy is crazy it is here and there. I don't really pay attention to price too much. So I am not sure of any items I currently want that do not cost a hefty price.

O.G. Elder

Still can't believe Nice Style for Work is like 800k right now. o___o

It's such an awesome item. O:<
If I had enough gold I'd buy like 3 of them.

Witty Darling

10,750 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Song of Sickness

Spilled Pages: I guess it's not worth much because it's a fail item, but it's the prettiest fail item I've ever seen. I own three.

I just started going through this topic, saw your post and checked out the item. It's SOOO pretty! Thanks for the tip!

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
`Nina
Still can't believe Nice Style for Work is like 800k right now. o___o

It's such an awesome item. O:<
If I had enough gold I'd buy like 3 of them.

A bit, but only slightly actually, offtopic: I LOVE ur water-fight avatar hahaha. That's the perfect example for a real original, yet economic outfit! Well done!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff