Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Consulting Time Lord
Infernal Seduction only 80k right now! eek
OMG. Finally. emotion_kirakira
I had regretted not buying it when it was there for 80k a few days ago.
Just snatched one at 79k

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Lyanda
Consulting Time Lord
Just snatched one at 79k

Yay! Good for you!

Also, I REALLY like your avatar! emotion_kirakira

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Consulting Time Lord
Lyanda
Consulting Time Lord
Just snatched one at 79k

Yay! Good for you!

Also, I REALLY like your avatar! emotion_kirakira
Thank you!
It's successful cross-dressing. cool

Wheezing Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lyanda

I love your avi too! whee What are the face and hair items?

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Consulting Time Lord

I just snagged one for 65k! biggrin Awesomeness!

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Zetsuki
Consulting Time Lord

WHOA. emotion_jawdrop

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Consulting Time Lord
Zetsuki
Consulting Time Lord

WHOA. emotion_jawdrop

YUH!
@ I love your username! X3 Wholock ftw!

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Consulting Time Lord
Zetsuki
Consulting Time Lord

WHOA. emotion_jawdrop
I second this. User Image

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Ashercroix
Lyanda

I love your avi too! whee What are the face and hair items?
Face is runcible spoon. hair is zodiacal +sainte ciel agape (the thing that cuts the hair)

It's one way of making a female avi's face manly. 3nodding

Wheezing Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lyanda
Face is runcible spoon. hair is zodiacal +sainte ciel agape (the thing that cuts the hair)

Ah yeah, I thought the eyes looked like Runcible, but I was wondering about the mouth. o3o I'm going to feel like an idiot if it's a default mouth. XD; Aha, I should check out my Zodiacal - it's a shame that I never use it. Thanks!

I love making dude-ly avis on my female base (it's actually just for Halloween that I made a girly one, haha). Nice to see someone else doing it too. heart

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Ashercroix
Lyanda

Ah yeah, I thought the eyes looked like Runcible, but I was wondering about the mouth. o3o I'm going to feel like an idiot if it's a default mouth. XD; Aha, I should check out my Zodiacal - it's a shame that I never use it. Thanks!

I love making dude-ly avis on my female base (it's actually just for Halloween that I made a girly one, haha). Nice to see someone else doing it too. heart

Oh, I do it a lot. Basically, it's just find leg mods, find tops that doesn't show female curves, and find the right eyes.

The mouth is actually one of the gaia default mouth. I was surprised how a default mouth can look so good (most of the default mouth looks ugly)

Wheezing Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lyanda

Oh, I do it a lot. Basically, it's just find leg mods, find tops that doesn't show female curves, and find the right eyes.

The mouth is actually one of the gaia default mouth. I was surprised how a default mouth can look so good (most of the default mouth looks ugly)

In my experience, leg mods and no chest are a must, and anything that hides the female hands. Take care of those, and you're pretty much golden. :3 But yeah, can't use overly-girly eyes either. I don't think Oisin's would look very manly. XD

Oh wow, good to know! I haven't looked at the default mouths in a while since yes, they tend to be pretty bad. :/

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Ashercroix
Lyanda

In my experience, leg mods and no chest are a must, and anything that hides the female hands. Take care of those, and you're pretty much golden. :3 But yeah, can't use overly-girly eyes either. I don't think Oisin's would look very manly. XD

Oh wow, good to know! I haven't looked at the default mouths in a while since yes, they tend to be pretty bad. :/
Well, I find the zodiacal pretty awesome for hands!

I think case of piedro have a lot of good faces that works well. And also, dappy dandy's male smirk works extremely well. As well as A la fondue smile.
Well, there's quite a few that can work. ^o^

Wheezing Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lyanda

I think case of piedro have a lot of good faces that works well. And also, dappy dandy's male smirk works extremely well. As well as A la fondue smile.

I shall definitely take a gander at it when it's time to change this avi! 8D (Which will probably be in the next hour or so - I just can't decide on an avi around Halloween, haha.)

Ooh yes, I definitely dig the Pietro faces. 3nodding And yes for Dappy also! I'm actually using that on my non-Halloween avi. I like A La Fondue, but it's a little too light for me, and the pink lends a bit of girlishness to a look. I'm a huge fan of leg mods since they lend a lot to an avi - I especially love Jekyll's, Ringmaster, and La Bella Figura for that. heart

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Ashercroix
Lyanda

I shall definitely take a gander at it when it's time to change this avi! 8D (Which will probably be in the next hour or so - I just can't decide on an avi around Halloween, haha.)

Ooh yes, I definitely dig the Pietro faces. 3nodding And yes for Dappy also! I'm actually using that on my non-Halloween avi. I like A La Fondue, but it's a little too light for me, and the pink lends a bit of girlishness to a look. I'm a huge fan of leg mods since they lend a lot to an avi - I especially love Jekyll's, Ringmaster, and La Bella Figura for that. heart

Well, it still depends how a la fondue is used. heart But it's always better than gaia's open mouth pose. >w>
Well, I can't afford so costy leg mods, so I just stick with the less costy ones. >o<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff