Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chital's Husband

Noob

Parexus
NETGEAR
Currently it's the gender bender potion that is going down in price. Which I don't know why either. confused
I heard it was because of a glitch. I wonder what they'll do about it.

I tried selling them on my mules, it didn't work. ninja

Formal Elocutionist

i m o g e n
right off the bat, I think of the Emo Bag. The price has been around the 150-200K range for the past 5 years. rofl Guess it was never popular but I'm flabbergasted all the same.

yet we still keep getting new messenger bags as though the're the hot s**t. why? =/

Dead Hellraiser

NETGEAR
Parexus
NETGEAR
Currently it's the gender bender potion that is going down in price. Which I don't know why either. confused

Those affected by the glitch with the potion skins needed to change their gender to fix it and were granted free ones to help. They were supposed to get three (one to change, one to change back, and one to sell back to shops to rebuy eye and hairstyle. However, users ended up being granted six of them instead.

Chital's Husband

Noob

Achriya
NETGEAR
Parexus
NETGEAR

Those affected by the glitch with the potion skins needed to change their gender to fix it and were granted free ones to help. They were supposed to get three (one to change, one to change back, and one to sell back to shops to rebuy eye and hairstyle. However, users ended up being granted six of them instead.

Ah I see, thank you. biggrin

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
This smexeh Starfish bikini here is only 4k.

Tipsy Lunatic

Achriya
NETGEAR
Parexus
NETGEAR

aww! I wish I had been here soon enough to catch that.
I'dve just kept the potions. I change my gender all the time, having 6 free potions would've been awesome.

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

THE WHlTE QUEEN

You have such a beautiful avatar!
emotion_kirakira

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Live Free or Pie Hard is under 20k. At the very least, it has a very cool hair style.

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Flz
Infernal Seduction is currently sitting at 120k or so! Comes with some nice clothes and a red wig!

♥ I fell in love with this, and I had to buy it °A°
Oh God, this thread is going to make me mad and poor ç_ç

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Headless Marie is sitting around the 50k range. I find the dress cute. Plus it has a headless pose and CAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Spirit Halo is around the same range. I remember when this baby was in the millions when it was first released. It's a pretty okay replacement for the Mythrill Halo

Madame Seer has a lmp of around 37k. I personally prefer this to the original. That skirt is just lovely. But for those who want the original it's still at a decent price

Flight of Fancy has a lmp of 29k but there are a few that are 30k as well if you miss it. I bought mines at a higher price @~@. But this item has amazing clouds and scarf and arm mod. And it does fit with all the forward moving leg mods we've been getting.
      i know this isn't a super great contribution or anything,
      but i couldn't believe how cheap jack's 2k11 boots were when i just bought them!
      they're right over 3k, for awesome, halloween coloured, claw like boots ^ 3 ^

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
bambi latte
      i know this isn't a super great contribution or anything,
      but i couldn't believe how cheap jack's 2k11 boots were when i just bought them!
      they're right over 3k, for awesome, halloween coloured, claw like boots ^ 3 ^
I love those boots. One of the best holiday footwear we've ever gotten.
Hazelaar

aren't they!?
      and omg, our avatars have quite a few similar items!
      you have great taste ;D

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
bambi latte
Hazelaar

aren't they!?
      and omg, our avatars have quite a few similar items!
      you have great taste ;D
Haha, right back at ya. Nice to see someone sharing the holiday spirit!

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Infernal Seduction only 80k right now! eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers