• Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Oeuf
ManiacMercenary
PANDAS!
emotion_kirakira
lolwoah xD
theyre all under 100k

She set the price range between 10k and 100k when searching. That way, we didn't get the 2m panda slippers to show up.

omithe#1's Princess

Romantic Millionaire

little bunnies
iSCSi
Cockerel's Waltz for 24k

I'm not really a writer and can't do an awesome description, but it includes a friggin revolver, a mask and a little... cape wing thing I guess.
I've always thought those puffy shorts were super adorable too!

(*switches gears*)

IMO I don't know why Scintillant Emperor and Adumbral Empress are so cheap! (30-50k) Emperor's crown, cape, and sash are too cute and everything from Empress is gorgeous! Do people just hate the color purple? Are "scintillant" and "adumbral" too difficult to spell so people can't find them? I don't get it. :I
Those have always been pretty low if I can remember correctly. I found it odd, but I was more than happy to get them both for decent prices right as they came out!
User Image Rakugaki Style from the Streetpunk Karak Bundle:

Currently I see several listed at 72.5k-100k, which to me is worth it.

Using the first pose, you get six differently colored graffiti backgrounds, which are great for adding color or balancing out your avatar.

As someone who collects backgrounds, there is one, and also a cute and colorful set of headphones!

Kawaii Carnivore

Nezuren

*squeals* At last ! Bought it ! And thank you for the notice ! And I remember it used to be quite expensive a while back ...This will be VERY useful .

And so that this post might be useful, you should know that Violet Starling is sitting there , at 24k.Not bad for a pair of eyes +hair+a cool coat+and boots .
Linkie : http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/73207

Loyal Gawker

17,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
The Watchmaker going for 65k+

Lower than the last one

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Ghastly Instruments for about 200k gives you an affordable alternative to the hair in Dante's Divine Verdict (many, many millions)

From the latest RIG, Headless Marie and Ichabod's Horseman have headless poses – as well as cute accessories (Marie) and headless-horseman gear (Ichabod) – for 70k and 150k respectively.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Angel backwings for 2k- Gift Box. lol

Tipsy Vampire

I snagged a seafoam gown for 6k
and looks wonderful with mournful wail's hair.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
nanaith
Nezuren

*squeals* At last ! Bought it ! And thank you for the notice ! And I remember it used to be quite expensive a while back ...This will be VERY useful .

And so that this post might be useful, you should know that Violet Starling is sitting there , at 24k.Not bad for a pair of eyes +hair+a cool coat+and boots .
Linkie : http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/73207
Off topic, but I just have to say how jealous I am about the way the Graffiti bottoms+shoes look on the male base. You made me want to go buy that item but it doesn't look as good when I try it on. p oq

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Owlie
Angel backwings for 2k- Gift Box. lol

Global Pack is another nice one that gives you a small pair of wings. It normally runs at around 5k, although right now... sweatdrop
Yeah, I'd recommend the Gift Box for the impatient.

Formal Elocutionist

Lady Ouija
I snagged a seafoam gown for 6k
and looks wonderful with mournful wail's hair.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I knew I seen those colors before! surprised
I wonder if it's the same artist...

I'm not big on pink, but I half expected this item to be worth in the mils. [x], 350k, I'm tempted alone, to buy it for the blush pose.

Knight Patrol, 60k, comes with a cool gun holster, and very heroic set of armor. I love the top. heart

Dribbly Candles, work really well for halloween avatars, adding an extra bit of epic creepiness to the avi.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Consulting Time Lord
Ghastly Instruments for about 200k gives you an affordable alternative to the hair in Dante's Divine Verdict (many, many millions)

From the latest RIG, Headless Marie and Ichabod's Horseman have headless poses – as well as cute accessories (Marie) and headless-horseman gear (Ichabod) – for 70k and 150k respectively.

The Ghastly Instruments hair also has the bonus of looking WAY BETTER.

Seriously that weird pinkish tint to the Dante hair is not appealing at all.

Smitten Kitten

TINSTAAFL
Dribbly Candles, work really well for halloween avatars, adding an extra bit of epic creepiness to the avi.

And an amusing WoW reference. 4laugh

Formal Elocutionist

maggie iratus
TINSTAAFL

And an amusing WoW reference. 4laugh

I wouldn't know. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas