48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
ManiacMercenary
Nihon Shoki

It's from the new rig I believe.
It seems like a cool item for guys.
It doesn't seem like it should be this cheap.

Damn, nice find. heart Snatched one up immediately!

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Lady Lunar just dropped a good 50k and is currently in the 150k.

I think it's such a well pixelated item, with that shade of blue, and the white hair and that dress O.O It might as well as be an item in the millions, but it's so cheap.

I remember I sold one for 215k at the beginning of this week. Glad I did. Now just bought one. whee

Stellar Succubus

Cy Goth is around 50-60k if you like long coats and head spikes (good for halloween?) It's glorious!

Gift of Hathor has brilliant fringe/bangs for around 330k. Seems pricey, but given how popular visual kei is, I'm surprised it doesn't go for more. I've made some really interesting hair mods already!

Lesade's sin is currently under 100k. It's been over that for a while, and has recently dropped. Comes with a whip, hat, boots and body suit. I have two, and I can assure you I paid quite a bit more than this price to own them! (700k for one, 200k for the other!)

Hollywood Dream is the white glittering dress with blue hair. The blue is dazzling. It's the cheapest of the lot at present at just over 100k. The white is stunning and works well with many other white items. I personally paid closer to 500k for this one when it first came out!

Hollywood Vixen Lovely red, cartoon reference item. It's still wonderful, especially at a time of year you'd want to be seen in reds and fancy clothes you might not normally wear. Any way you look at it, this item is great at around 100k.

Topaz Diamond dog The lesser loved sis of some pretty popular items, with even Clinohumite spiking in price due to the orange and black colour scheme at this time of year being popular colours of choice, this is wonderful.

Blue and white themed, it's worth the purchase at under 90k!

Sparkly Fairy

The_Last_Fairy
The Sphinx is one of my all time favorite cheap items. The eyes/makeup is amazing and only 20k!
just got one for 15k.

Stellar Succubus

More!

Radiant Courage This item. Gosh it's so not like the style I wear but I had to buy one of these a while back. Honestly, take a look. That hairstyle is something you'd find on much pricier items. The boots, the corset. Oh there's a crown and bolero, too! In gold/red/white scheme. All for 63k. Seriously stunning!

Seraphic bow I herd u liek backwings? Wear these for 53k. Beautiful black triple backwings. Not huge, but still lovely! Also, archery's a thing now, isn't it?

Goti the kid All the adorable goat you could want, without the freaky eyeballs! And for those of you who love slippers, bless your giant puffy feet, there's stuff in here for you, too!

Oh, and grey horns. 56k YAY!

Madam goblin spider For this time of year, and with that bustle and high fashion feel, it's 60k. Well made!

Crimson sunset Okay, so yep. It's a surfie item. Easy to look past. Look at that red hair. Hair that hue is found in some pretty pricey items and on some pretty amazing gothic styled avatars. It doesn't look like much until you pair it with the right type of avatar. I've seen it look stunning on the kinds of avatars that would probably baulk in the summer beach sun! Think outside the box with the hair and it's such a brilliant item for under 100k.

Formal Elocutionist

VVhip

Crimson sunset Okay, so yep. It's a surfie item. Easy to look past. Look at that red hair. Hair that hue is found in some pretty pricey items and on some pretty amazing gothic styled avatars. It doesn't look like much until you pair it with the right type of avatar. I've seen it look stunning on the kinds of avatars that would probably baulk in the summer beach sun! Think outside the box with the hair and it's such a brilliant item for under 100k.

That hair is worth overlooking the rest of the poses. heart
Thank you!

Stellar Succubus

TINSTAAFL
VVhip

That hair is worth overlooking the rest of the poses. heart
Thank you!

Isn't it brilliant hair! I was so surprised! Quite the glorious colour and so workable with so many avatars of the male and female variety!

Unholy Sweetheart

14,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lyanda
Lady Lunar just dropped a good 50k and is currently in the 150k.

I think it's such a well pixelated item, with that shade of blue, and the white hair and that dress O.O It might as well as be an item in the millions, but it's so cheap.

I remember I sold one for 215k at the beginning of this week. Glad I did. Now just bought one. whee

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Oh gosh- I love this item so much. I wear the hair a lot of the time, and I also like the wrap & the dress. Maybe I should pick up a second one....

Opalescent Rainbow is sitting around 110-100k and was up around 170k before the RIG came out. A cheap knock-off of the Kaede's hope skirt, pigtails & rainbow stockings. A must-have for the Rainbow lover. I think I paid about 300k for mine sweatdrop

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Formal Elocutionist

Noroia
User Image Twin Asar

It's under 100k.

hair actually looks really good with saint ciel's cut.

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Peter's Attitude
This item is under 100k
It comes with some pretty cool clothes and a hair that reminds me of the Gemini hair in Zodiacal.
My favorite piece of this item are those freakin awesome boots!
I don't know why I love them so much!

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Dem nouveau items
(Except Those Astra Wings)

Am I the only one who thinks these are really pretty??

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Ok, a few more and I'm done!
This thread is just too awesome!

Equestrianism Fashion:
I love the top and the shoes for this item! Very cool! And the colors are awesome!
Path Of Luna:
Yeah I know the colors on this is kinda :/
But the moon on the head is a good substitute for the nartian star
Love Hurts:
I know everyone knows about this item, I just wanted to put it in anyway.
The bandaid on the head is such a cute accessory.
And there's a crying face with it too! XD
Patches The Pup:
I thing some people have had problems with the layering of the ears, but they are so adorable!
And Patches himself is just so freakin cute!
Hell Prison Guard:
Another item alot of people know.
This item reminds me of a movie I saw with Nazi zombies
But anyway those legs are freakin bad assness!
Rock Hard (Demonic Mic):
I always have this in my inventory.
Dress reminds me of the spice girls.
Bad assness wings.
Nuff said.

Eloquent Prophet

15,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
i agree the bride hat i have on was uner 200k and so pritty. But their are other items the marionettes are a perfect example that are in my own oppion way to exspencive for what they are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff