Welcome to Gaia! ::

Formal Elocutionist

Sparkleplum Dreams, 143k. Admittedly, I don't like pink and I dont buy super feminine items. But this item is very pretty. For a price like that, and if it's your thing, then it seems like a worth while purchase.

Election 2008 Donkey Plushie, 69k, with elections going on, it seems it'd be a good investment. It also appears to be the only one on the marketplace...

Dancer Cuffs, 7.8k. Great Accessory to any shirt that you think just might be missing something. When the item was made, it was considered a luxury item. No longer the case; and nowadays cuff poses go for much more. Quick! Get it from the gold shop before Gaia realises this!

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
meonji
Radio Jack Messenger Bag is dirt cheap. It's so cuteeeeeeee. It would probably work on some Halloween avatars ~

D: That is cute.
Striking Clockman: 70k for a leg mod, a cape and some other poses. emotion_dowant

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Starlit Starr
Striking Clockman: 70k for a leg mod, a cape and some other poses. emotion_dowant

Man, not a fan of the legmods and the clothing is colored a bit oddly, but that hair is wonderful.

Feral Man-Lover

Pascual the Imp is a mere 26-27k or so. It has a great face mod with cute little horns. I'm surprised it's not any higher, but also happy since I was able to buy it a while back.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
40 Stu
Pascual the Imp is a mere 26-27k or so. It has a great face mod with cute little horns. I'm surprised it's not any higher, but also happy since I was able to buy it a while back.
The face mod layers with the Case of Pietro face mods! :D *bought*

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Suited Couture is around 12k right now. I think the skirt and shoes are worth that. 3nodding

Perfect Gaian

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Crack Shot 50
Every time I come to GCD, I always wonder why this thread is so popular. Oddly enough, I never bothered to check it out until now. So after reading a few pages, I can see why. *subscribes*

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Flz
Infernal Seduction is currently sitting at 120k or so! Comes with some nice clothes and a red wig!

Speaking of items from that

Familiars of Demonic Affection is already hitting 15k. The familiars are pretty cute and I love those flowers.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
TINSTAAFL
Sparkleplum Dreams, 143k. Admittedly, I don't like pink and I dont buy super feminine items. But this item is very pretty. For a price like that, and if it's your thing, then it seems like a worth while purchase.

This thing.

It's going even lower. 100k
I've been watching it for a while and snatched one at 99k. TuT

Beloved Lunatic

Goldfish scarf - 55g. Double yew tee eff. Perfect for any orange avi, such flow and elegance and it's only going for a nickel.

Eye of Io (Red)
Callisto (Orange)
Ganymede(Blue)
Europa(Green)

These beauties come in four exciting colors, perfect for that lil intricate flourish. Each item comes in four equippable poses and range from 18k to 110k. What a steal!

Lastly, Raven Noir - 141k. Perfect for Halloween, black/goth outfits. Ladies will appreciate the stunning stocking'ed leg mod and hair piece among other things. Also, it is worth noting that the price is the cheapest it has ever been.

Time to break the bank, in other words. emotion_dowant

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
If you have been waiting for the Oni Set to go down now would be a good time to buy one. ninja

Vicious Reveler

I went back a few pages (and spent a bit of gold on the way... thank you though!) and couldn't find it so here's the one that surprised me.

It's not exactly a low-profile item and it's been around a while, but I have to say I was surprised that Catastrophe

was only 18k when I got one last week. The lowest one in the MP is about 20k now.

There's some truly weird items in there that wouldn't see much use, sure, but I reckon 19k is worth it just for Fee-elzibub alone. He's a DEMONIC LOOKING CAT and it's Halloween! I can't help thinking that if he had been a RIG pet or something that there would be lots of people desperately pining after it.I think he's great!

Certainly not complaining, I got cheap kitty buddies.

Also the little ginger kitty on the computer... looks like my little ginger kitty. Aww.

Dapper Prophet

11,625 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
For the most part all my avie's are made out of "inexpensive" items.I have one item I rarely remove from my avi and that is the pirate patch. It's an item I've used since I was able to get it.

Smitten Kitten

antimatter
It's not exactly a low-profile item and it's been around a while, but I have to say I was surprised that Catastrophe

It has an amusing face mod that I use often. I also just love the silly cat poses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff