Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Vampire

User Image
This thread eats away at my wallet!!!!!!!!

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yes, yes it does. smile

Interesting Member

6,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Some of the more goofy things I don't care about coast allot. Like 100,000,000 for the User Image Gold Bubble-Eye Goldfish Hat

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          You guys...you guys. Pride of Hera for only 25k. Not just one listing either. Look at all that detail, style and color for so cheap!
          Speaking of cheap MCs...
          Serpentine Priestess is under 20k and you get a tattoo, hair, and some nice orange accessories.
          For around 25k you can also get Toadstool which has a pretty shade of purple and some mushrooms and grass for you to stand in!
          Lastly, Frog may mostly consist of frog poses, but for around 25k, it also comes with a lily pad you stand on and a few other lily pad accessories.

Formal Elocutionist

I know it's still a little early; but christmas is right around the corner. And Argent Splendor is 65k.
Admittedly, I've invested in a couple of these for the coming season.

On another note, the Jubilent Diamond Crown, 3k, matches pretty well with the new Dark Elf Brooch.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
TINSTAAFL
I know it's still a little early; but christmas is right around the corner. And Argent Splendor is 65k.

On another note, the Jubilent Diamond Crown, 3k, matches pretty well with the new Dark Elf Brooch.
Huh, I had forgotten how nice Argent Splendor was.

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Derelict Cityscapes - Four awesome backgrounds.

Formal Elocutionist

Hazelaar
TINSTAAFL

Huh, I had forgotten how nice Argent Splendor was.

I kept on forgetting the name of the item.
Finally found it again.
If Gaia used tags better, I could so find these items easier. gonk

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Call Me Apple
Fapped

Day of the Dead, at an extremely low 65k? With one of the most interesting and badass skins ever, a cute dress, headpiece and sugar skulls?

WHAT?

You better hop on that s**t right there, I remember when it was in the 400ks.

DAT DRESS gonk
Sadly its jumped up to almost 200k

Oh ho ho ho. I bought this for 60k. dramallama
I have been away from Gaia for a few weeks. Interesting to see recent market changes through this thread...

Dedicated Conventioneer

Prepare to be inundated with links. Listed with current Lowest Buy Price.
Fruit De Mer --45,000-- Nice green wig. mermaid style.

Green Geist Black Candle --45,000-- Black candle with cute green ghost. Would make an excellent halloween item!

Lexxon's Garden --44,000-- Pretty background and hair piece with Lavender petals.

Briar's Shot --44,000-- Nice shade of red with cute brown wig. Great item for fall avatars.

Sir Ceph the Dapper Octopus --42,500-- Adorable blue steampunk octopus companion with a cute hat for your avatar.

Tea for Two --42,000-- Adorable Tea set.

Death Moth --40,000-- Has an intimidating name but is actually just a beautiful fall colored moth.

Skittles Squirt --40,000-- Precious Rainbow Colored Squirrel!

Flowery Trellis --39,000-- Shading on this is just lovely.

Triscut the Cockatiel --35,000-- Cute cream colored bird with a lovely white and gold hat.

Lovers' Letters --35,000-- Set of letter poses with hearts flying about. Precious.

Fortune's Fool-- 35,000-- Beautifully done black and white jester style attire.

Rose Throne --35,000-- I can't tell you how close I was to buying this before I posted it. Red and gold colored. Just Beautiful.

Crystal Parol --34,750-- Lovely winter silver and blue item with stars.

Dedicated Conventioneer

Here we go again! Listed with lowest buy price (forgive me for repeats).

Owlpocalypse --32,500-- Sitting pretty at 32,000 and I can't understand why. This item is adorable and has something for every season.

Noble Nuptial Tea --6500 DEFLATED-- Love this item. Golden tea and cake with crowns. I have one myself.

Patches the Pup -- 30,000-- Seems a bit underrated for such a cute pup with a nice pair of avatar ears!

Zoo Snacks --30,000-- Something as cute as a cupcake but a bit more original! Comes with five adorable food items.

Bacchus --28,000-- Tis the season for wine and... leopards??? Only one listing current. May want to move fast here...

Prince Vetiver --28,000-- Like it's brother item, only wine and cream colored. Very underrated!

Houyi's Ward --28,500-- would work well with Carol of Ol' Ebenezer for christmas!

Abundant Garden--28,900-- would be precious with a harvest avatar.

Dedicated Conventioneer

Last one!!!

Elegant Orange Ruffles--25,000-- Pick up some orange ruffles to autumn out your avatar!

Pierrot Piccolo-- 25,000-- circus bear companion with a white frill for you and white black and orange hat! *great for halloween!*

Cockatiel Cub--19,999--The teal and gold hat is a bargain but who wouldn't want a bear bird mix companion?

Fairy Ring--20,000-- Orange mushrooms for fall? YES PLEASE.

Sir Percy--19,000-- I still can't understand why this items isn't more expensive. Look at that jacket and rapier!

Wizard's Brew--15,000-- Foamy amber mug with pumpkins coming out-- What could be better for autumn?

YumYum Burger--14,000-- An item so cute I couldn't leave it out.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
THE WHlTE QUEEN
Bacchus --28,000-- Tis the season for wine and... leopards??? Only one listing current. May want to move fast here...

Too fast for me. sweatdrop

I do love the purple in this one. I think I'll keep my eye on it, just in case one shows up again. I do have to wonder why the MC letter is so expensive, given that this and Prism Armor are so cheap at the moment.

Formal Elocutionist

THE WHlTE QUEEN

I like it when you post on this thread. redface

Beloved Nerd

THE WHlTE QUEEN

I think I love you. emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers