Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
For those of you who love cats (but do not already have a cat who you can't bear to introduce competition to), Colonel Praline Pepperpot's Capricious Cat Circus is in the 600k range. Considering the wide variety of awesome cats it contains and how expensive cat companion items normally are, that seems ridiculous. You can even 'i am' as an adorable pile of cats!

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Hazelaar
For those of you who love cats (but do not already have a cat who you can't bear to introduce competition to), Colonel Praline Pepperpot's Capricious Cat Circus is in the 600k range. Considering the wide variety of awesome cats it contains and how expensive cat companion items normally are, that seems ridiculous. You can even 'i am' as an adorable pile of cats!

HOLY BUTTS THAT IS CHEAP.
I remember when it came out and it was in the 4 million range! burning_eyes

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Lava flow dress has inflated... But it's still very cheap (55k). Nice pixelated dress emotion_kirakira
And the golden bracelets/armlets make very beautiful accessory.

Deadly Destroyer

21,100 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Bee Sting has a nice hooded bolero, tattoo, and pants for around 35k

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Sinsario

Look at this damn Boto Encantado: SPANISH MOTHER ********. HAPPY ******** RIVER DOLPHIN. RIVER. DOLPHINS IN THE RIVER.
BUT NO FORGET THE DOLPHIN LOOK AT THAT HAIR.
DOLPHINS DON'T HAVE HAIR. BUT MY GOD THE HAIR IS SEXY WHY IS IT ONLY LIKE 30K? THAT SUCKS. YOU NEED TO BUY IT. OH GOD CURLS.
LOOK AT THE CLOTHES. BIG PIMPIN'. YOU AREN'T GAY IF YOU WEAR PINK PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME SO.

Boto Encantado has only gone up to 45k since this was originally posted.
I quoted this because 1) its an underrated item and 2) this guy (Sinsario) could sell ketchup Popsicles to a woman in white gloves.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Consulting Time Lord
Hazelaar

I know, right? I bought one about a year ago for 1.3 mil 'cause it's well worth even that price (though I ended up selling it since two cats on an avi is a bit too much, imo, and I love my coco more).

One thing I like most about it is that there are so many types of cats in that item omg. Even though each cat only has one pose, each also has a different personality or color scheme, so the item feels far more versatile and useful than normal cat companion items for people like me, who make avatars with a wide variety of themes and color schemes.

Smitten Kitten

Hazelaar
Consulting Time Lord
Hazelaar

I know, right? I bought one about a year ago for 1.3 mil 'cause it's well worth even that price (though I ended up selling it since two cats on an avi is a bit too much, imo, and I love my coco more).

One thing I like most about it is that there are so many types of cats in that item omg. Even though each cat only has one pose, each also has a different personality or color scheme, so the item feels far more versatile and useful than normal cat companion items for people like me, who make avatars with a wide variety of themes and color schemes.

If I wasn't attempting to be good for my Bogie quest, I'd be all OVER that. Also, I've had 5 cats on 1 avi at once. cat_sweatdrop
Amvience
Bel Gondoliere is only 70k atm. 3nodding

Bought one for 75k. :3

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Shadowed Dancing Princesses is only 100k now. Not bad for 5 lovely pairs of shoes. cat_whee

Formal Elocutionist

Call Me Apple
Sinsario

Look at this damn Boto Encantado: SPANISH MOTHER ********. HAPPY ******** RIVER DOLPHIN. RIVER. DOLPHINS IN THE RIVER.
BUT NO FORGET THE DOLPHIN LOOK AT THAT HAIR.
DOLPHINS DON'T HAVE HAIR. BUT MY GOD THE HAIR IS SEXY WHY IS IT ONLY LIKE 30K? THAT SUCKS. YOU NEED TO BUY IT. OH GOD CURLS.
LOOK AT THE CLOTHES. BIG PIMPIN'. YOU AREN'T GAY IF YOU WEAR PINK PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME SO.

Boto Encantado has only gone up to 45k since this was originally posted.
I quoted this because 1) its an underrated item and 2) this guy (Sinsario) could sell ketchup Popsicles to a woman in white gloves.

While we're on the topic of awesome drinkytengu items:

Centre De La Terre, 45k, I always forget what this one was called. Though I finally found it tonight. I'm shocked it's only that much with an amazing mushroom background like that. Seriously; skyrim and avatar cosplays. >.>

Vulturine Gentleman, 40k, very stylish item. Matches well with some of the new weird purple items we've been getting.

Medical Attention, Obvious "Medic" item from TF2. With that aside though, the item is wonderful for anyone wanting to sport a vintage medical outfit. Also comes with a cute gory bird. eek

Martian War, 48k, most of the poses might be hard to overlook as weird, if you're not really into sci-fi. But the "Red Weed" and hair pose are very neat. smile

Fancy Man's Fez, very nice leg mod and top. It also comes with a ******** fez. Why isnt this in your inventory yet?

Beloved Nerd

TINSTAAFL

While we're on the topic of awesome drinkytengu items:

Centre De La Terre, 45k, I always forget what this one was called. Though I finally found it tonight. I'm shocked it's only that much with an amazing mushroom background like that. Seriously; skyrim and avatar cosplays. >.>

Vulturine Gentleman, 40k, very stylish item. Matches well with some of the new weird purple items we've been getting.

Medical Attention, Obvious "Medic" item from TF2. With that aside though, the item is wonderful for anyone wanting to sport a vintage medical outfit. Also comes with a cute gory bird. eek

Martian War, 48k, most of the poses might be hard to overlook as weird, if you're not really into sci-fi. But the "Red Weed" and hair pose are very neat. smile

Fancy Man's Fez, very nice leg mod and top. It also comes with a ******** fez. Why isnt this in your inventory yet?

You make a very convincing argument. My wallet is slimmed now.

Shy Bibliophile

24,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
I love this thread but Ive stopped getting notices for it

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
I just want to say that I think the Picnic Basket is a wonderful gold shop item. Last month when I wanted to do an autumn picnic avatar, I was sure I would only find a nice picnic basket in a frilly and expensive cash shop item. But lo and behold, it's a gold shop item! And only 6k! Handheld and ground poses with closed or open basket, nice perspective, nice color and well pixelated, it's just a very nice item overall.

And if you want a checkered picnic blanket as well, those are only 3k in Junk in the Trunk and come in a variety of colors.

Perfect Citizen

Gosh, I love this thread so much redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas