Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Pinot Noiress
Such a beautiful item <3

A beautiful dress, stunning corset, a lovely stole and a really cute headpiece! biggrin So cheap at the moment too, 50k biggrin

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PocketSasha
Pinot Noiress
Such a beautiful item <3

A beautiful dress, stunning corset, a lovely stole and a really cute headpiece! biggrin So cheap at the moment too, 50k biggrin
Have you tried its counterpart Sauvignon Blanche?
Sadly, it's a little bid inflated at the moment.

Dapper Dabbler

Lyanda
PocketSasha
Pinot Noiress
Such a beautiful item <3

Have you tried its counterpart Sauvignon Blanche?
Sadly, it's a little bid inflated at the moment.

I do have it! Luckily I got it when it was under 90k biggrin Both are such lovely items heart

Smitten Kitten

PocketSasha
Pinot Noiress
Such a beautiful item <3

And purchased. This thread is terrible for my quest. heart sweatdrop

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Sifen Yamishi
Alternate Moira's Top
is going for 57k at the moment.

I remember seeing this for double that last year.

FFFFFFFF- Y U DO THIS TO ME. It's been in my wishlist for a loooooooong time and now I bought it and I'm now broke

Formal Elocutionist

Windblown Items 5 gold. That's right... noobs can afford looking good, they just choose to look like s**t instead.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
TINSTAAFL
Windblown Items 5 gold. That's right... noobs can afford looking good, they just choose to look like s**t instead.

Thanks; these items are really nice. I'll pick up a set and play around with them.

Smitten Kitten

TINSTAAFL

I love those coats!

Formal Elocutionist

I have now been tipped enough times on that one post, to have bought every item listed under "windblown" in just tipped gold. Thanks for that. smile

Also, over 60 percent of aquarium items are now under 10k. If you ever wanted to decorate your aquarium on a budget, now is the time.
These are not good investments though, so don't buy in bulk. I already own 12 reve rouille backgrounds... seems every one of these babies comes from either the DC or Dumpster Dive.
I'd like to know why the hero/heroine items are so inexpensive... Or why they're even starter items for that matter! I'm glad they're so cheap, but they really don't look like it to me.

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Sable Coat is a great coat item! My friend recommend it to me and I love it!

Im just wondering why this item never inflate either :/
Bel Gondoliere is only 70k atm. 3nodding

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
The Gaia economy always drives me nuts XD
My first Avi only cost me 18ok-ish and I loved it in fact I only changed it recently and even now it isnt that much more expensive. Some items I look and and go why the hell does that cost like 10 mil??

Tipsy Pirate

I know.. then you find little treasures for under 50k and you wonder why this item is so cheap and some crappy ones are so expensive

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
G-Can For those of you that are Mega Man fans, snag this now! Average Market price is about 150k, but there's one listed for 50k and at least two for 90-100k.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff