• PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Multipants is an old April fools item. cheapest is 5k

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Red Riding Hood has a nice background and an assortment of usable poses for 42k.
I can never get over how cheap Fire Flower is. Only 13k.
And, though they have some funky eyebrows attached, SDPlus #190 Auspice has some nice eyes for around 10k.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Woops sorry for two posts in a row but I just saw Valhalla's Eternal Armor for 99k. I even thought it was a good deal for 145k when I bought it!

Liberal Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Wonderful Green Wizard: Two of them, both at aprox. 20K. It has a fabulous steampunky background with deep-green accents, plus a few outfits that also fit into that type of late-Victorian era. I'm very surprised it's selling at such a low price.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I dunno why no one mentioned Nation of the rebellion. It has such a fancy sword for 45k, similar for the Kuro's induction one which would cost 300k or something. Also, a nice frilly classical tie (or whatever you call it), and a cross pin.

Of course, those who loves Code Geass might adore this item (since all are a reference to Zero's outfit) I'm surprised a cosplay item would cost so little. But then again, it used to be like 140k-180k when it came out.

Distrustful Demon

20,525 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
For those of you who like headphones, Halloween is coming up, and Jack's 2k7 Headphones are pretty cool for less than 5k. :3
Sheryl Orange . It's only 43k! Awesome arm and leg mod. Awesome dress. Awesome item biggrin

Formal Elocutionist

Oni Set, currently 200k. This one will be one to watch to see where it goes. I honestly think there were alot more users unwilling to part with their oni's than a lot of users assumed would. Thus, the price hasn't gone down. I honestly think in the near future, we may see an increase in price of the oni. Only time will tell when the market's avg price will settle.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I want dem horns. scream

Sparkly Fairy

buncy
Multipants is an old April fools item. cheapest is 5k
lol at the price jump.

But i did not know these existed. Def need to get. After the price goes down again... lol sweatdrop

Edit: Thanks, to you know who. smile

alolan's Husbando

Partying Sweetheart

Those Jumpers for 2k are just perfect.

On another note- due to the Halloween Season coming up, I have a list of goodies for you guys to get for pretty cheap! They're great costume items, and though there may not be very choices in them; dressing up is always fantastic.

User Image
Nightmare Fuel: It only has about four things to choose from, but one of them involves a mouth on your stomach. For those of you who like scary things and want to look frightening, I suggest you check this out when you can, because wow- mouths on stomachs? C'mon, that's pretty interesting.
55k for this item in the MP right now.

User Image
Bionic Sensory: For those of you who like animal themes and what not, this item comes with three pairs of ears that have a sort of mecha feel to them. They used to be about 100k+ or so (I bought mine for pretty expensive), but now they're just 55k.

User ImageUser Image
Demonic/Angelic Headband: Do you guys remember when these babies were at least 500k or so? Yeah, I remember that- and I remember how badly I wanted the Nightmare one back in the day. I'm sure you know by now, but I'm going to remind you that these are 13k for the Demonic and 5k for Angelic. They're pretty good for Halloween and let's face it, who doesn't want to have these for memories of once never having been able to afford them?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sparkly Fairy

Arcanines
Those Jumpers for 2k are just perfect.

On another note- due to the Halloween Season coming up, I have a list of goodies for you guys to get for pretty cheap! They're great costume items, and though there may not be very choices in them; dressing up is always fantastic.

User Image
Nightmare Fuel: It only has about four things to choose from, but one of them involves a mouth on your stomach. For those of you who like scary things and want to look frightening, I suggest you check this out when you can, because wow- mouths on stomachs? C'mon, that's pretty interesting.
55k for this item in the MP right now.

User Image
Bionic Sensory: For those of you who like animal themes and what not, this item comes with three pairs of ears that have a sort of mecha feel to them. They used to be about 100k+ or so (I bought mine for pretty expensive), but now they're just 55k.

User ImageUser Image
Demonic/Angelic Headband: Do you guys remember when these babies were at least 500k or so? Yeah, I remember that- and I remember how badly I wanted the Nightmare one back in the day. I'm sure you know by now, but I'm going to remind you that these are 13k for the Demonic and 5k for Angelic. They're pretty good for Halloween and let's face it, who doesn't want to have these for memories of once never having been able to afford them?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Haha I remember when the headbands were $$$$. Now look how cheap that are. Heh.

Timid Receiver

Day of the Dead, at an extremely low 65k? With one of the most interesting and badass skins ever, a cute dress, headpiece and sugar skulls?

WHAT?

You better hop on that s**t right there, I remember when it was in the 400ks.

Mega Loiterer

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
hawkins treasure
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/65943/
29k for the, imo, best selection of brown items ever? <3
ohyesdownt<333
includes: sash, coat, shirt, pants, and compass, each of them *_________*-worthy

crowning twister
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/57165
38k for an awesome set of hairs? :C
lol and now that peravian set has gone up to 51k again
this is the new hair deal you wanna pick up emotion_awesome
comes in black/grey, blue, and blonde <3

herr schwartz
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/62623
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG just HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
all dat HNNNNNG for 44k emotion_yatta

Sparkling Supporter

Little Princeling
When I first posted it on around page 30 it was a good deal at 30k, now it is 20k and an even better deal!
Also that red color has gotten easier to work with because more items using it have come out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff