Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reindeer

sometimesalways
Gaia sure loves it's kitties but if you are a dog lover like me you might want a canine companion. Luckily there are a few inexpensive choices.

Babe the Welsh Corgi Is currently 19-30k. Nice realistic dog with multiple poses.

Or maybe you prefer smaller dogs?

King Tootie-Kamen is going for 25k

Mlle Butterfly Dog and a dress for 23k

And for the budget dog lover we have Benny the Puppy He seems a bit inflated but if you are lucky you can snag one for between 2.5 and 3k. Even if you pay 10k you're still getting a good deal.
i love babe and small dogies 4laugh
blaze cluster is only 15k!

Formal Elocutionist

There's also none on the marketplace right now, but I'll never understand why the Gambino Egg [x] is so darn cheap.
Those things are like one of the most wanted skins on Gaia at one point in time. Now it's the BOO and SIN skins (or the grombie skins). But, I really am just surprised this one hasn't been jacked up in price, since it's technically an '03 event skin.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
The-annoyed_ninja
KRlLL
honestly, I don't think its about good items being underrated,
but about mediocre items becoming ridiculously popular.

User Image

this has to be the best example.
its flat. its colourless.
its off white.
and honestly, almost every time I see it,
people make it boring.

EDIT: I feel I have to defend this.
its an example. not a personal attack.
all items, despite quality, can be used well or poorly.
there are times where I love use of the PM,
eg. 'shiver's use of the boots.

while based on personal opinion, at some level, you [ surely? ] must agree.
take one look at the exchange forum. how many PM's do you see?
how many would you say are "used well" and how many are just... used?

In my opinion, the marionettes, they are just way to expensive now. I would prefer Ravenwood Manor over them anyways. Don't get me wrong, the marionettes are great, nice quality items. But, it makes it almost impossible for most/some of us Gaians to reach. But, also, it isn't the operator of Gaiaonline.com's fault. It's the Gaians themselves. They make the newest item ridiculously high priced, and it stays. Once again, my point of view on these items, along with the Mad Hatter, and I have nothing against anything, or anyone.

No, when they first came out, they were around 3M, if I remember correctly. So it's really inflation. That, and that with the increasing demand, the admins haven't increased rate at obtaining the item in rigs.

But honestly, I think it's a great item. Though really, I love it more for the hair than anything else. You can say it was considered a good item at that time because of the good pixelling and such. (remember the old gaia, the items weren't that pretty compared to the way items are pixelated today.) Personaly, I love the color they used to shade, a nice soft color of blue-grey, contrasted on black, that is rare to see on items (because items used to shaded in pure grey).

But really, I like the hair. The rest of the poses... Well, those aren't worth that much.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Sinsario
Haruchoo
Marshall Lee has deflated under 600k. I bought mine at 800k. >.<

this is an item that could stand to go lower for my sake rofl
But yes! It was over a mil for quite some time too.

Anabaena
White Exile
I, Gradient- at 130k now.
I bought it at 250k emo
Whut. In the beginning it was like, 40k.. xd

still beating myself up for not buying it then

i was about to excitedly post silicon pirate being about 260k when i noticed that it's 500k at the moment neutral
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/78341
keep watching it anyway?
sorry emo

If you are still interested in it, it's about 175k right now.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Lyanda

Okay.jpg. I might as well.

Especially since this dumb thread keeps driving the price up of every item poste d here rofl
Thanks, guys.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Sinsario
Lyanda

Especially since this dumb thread keeps driving the price up of every item poste d here rofl
Thanks, guys.
Well then, it was 175 k this morning :facpalm: Now it's 190k. I hate how items prices goes up and down. >___>

Collecting Power

Lyanda
Sinsario
Lyanda

Thanks, guys.
Well then, it was 175 k this morning :facpalm: Now it's 190k. I hate how items prices goes up and down. >___>

Why would you hate that?
Keeps things interesting.

Special Snowflake

TINSTAAFL
There's also none on the marketplace right now, but I'll never understand why the Gambino Egg [x] is so darn cheap.
Those things are like one of the most wanted skins on Gaia at one point in time. Now it's the BOO and SIN skins (or the grombie skins). But, I really am just surprised this one hasn't been jacked up in price, since it's technically an '03 event skin.
Aah, but it's no longer "rare" because a good majority of users now have the skin... So I guess that's why it's cheaper?

edit: I'd be very sad to see them take away my potato-seer skin, although I'd like to have the BOO someday too, as a separate item.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Sand Dancer Shaka

edit: I'd be very sad to see them take away my potato-seer skin, although I'd like to have the BOO someday too, as a separate item.

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

You are possibly the first person I know who has actually said they like the Potatoverseer skin. Maybe I'd be more fond of it if it wasn't soulbound *muses*'

I'm surprised at how cheap some of the new animated wings have become, especially these, these, and these ones. I picked up a pair of Origami Dreams for 25k the other day & all pairs seem to be hovering around the 30-40k mark.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Special Snowflake

Zzyli

You are possibly the first person I know who has actually said they like the Potatoverseer skin. Maybe I'd be more fond of it if it wasn't soulbound *muses*'

I'm surprised at how cheap some of the new animated wings have become, especially these, these, and these ones. I picked up a pair of Origami Dreams for 25k the other day & all pairs seem to be hovering around the 30-40k mark.

I guess it's because I managed to make it really work for one avatar outfit in particular, and I'd miss it if I couldn't re-use that item combo ever again xd

Really? I think a lot of resentment is felt over the item because it is so difficult to use and it's permanently in our invo, but also because it reminds us that we were on the loosing team sweatdrop Although, weirdly, I think I could imagine the BOO skin being used by people waaaay more than the SIN skin if both were around today.

Nice finds! The origami wings colour is nice and could match a lot of things.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Sand Dancer Shaka

I guess it's because I managed to make it really work for one avatar outfit in particular, and I'd miss it if I couldn't re-use that item combo ever again xd

Really? I think a lot of resentment is felt over the item because it is so difficult to use and it's permanently in our invo, but also because it reminds us that we were on the loosing team sweatdrop Although, weirdly, I think I could imagine the BOO skin being used by people waaaay more than the SIN skin if both were around today.

Nice finds! The origami wings colour is nice and could match a lot of things.

The BOO skin was the more unique one in my opinion, but that's just the way the event panned out. My biggest bugbear is that the Potatoverseer skin is tied to my account permanently. I've actually used it in some avis for fun, but it just sits there, with the little lock on it. I guess it was the apparently pointless soulbinding that bothers me more than the item itself.

Special Snowflake

Zzyli

The BOO skin was the more unique one in my opinion, but that's just the way the event panned out. My biggest bugbear is that the Potatoverseer skin is tied to my account permanently. I've actually used it in some avis for fun, but it just sits there, with the little lock on it. I guess it was the apparently pointless soulbinding that bothers me more than the item itself.

I haven't felt either way about it, personally, because I hoard all manner of silliness - I can understand why you might feel that way though ^^
Arezzo the Chimera is a fairly inexpensive item for what it is. The only chimera companion item we have on the site with a set of paws, tail and ears in a vivid pink.

Mega Loiterer

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Zzyli
Sand Dancer Shaka

I was surprised the bloody ones were cheap, too. I totally thought, like a lot of the darker/gothier stuff we get, they'd tend to the more expensive side.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff