Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Survivor

Inoue Noriko
What I can't understand is the other way. When an item isn't a doll, isn't a pet, doesn't have eyes or hair, and still costs 500k+. What the HELL do people see in them? For example, the Beach background. It's just a basic two-pose background. Not even too detailed.
200k isn't bad for the Beach Background, though.
The reason the MP prices are what they are is because that's what people are willing to pay.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Baronne de la Nuit
Inoue Noriko
What I can't understand is the other way. When an item isn't a doll, isn't a pet, doesn't have eyes or hair, and still costs 500k+. What the HELL do people see in them? For example, the Beach background. It's just a basic two-pose background. Not even too detailed.
The reason the MP prices are what they are is because that's what people are willing to pay.

It actually used to be 500k.
Andddd...you know SOMETIMES SOME OF US JUST WANT A BACKGROUND A'IIGHT. ;___;
I think they're just hard drops. Like the shark tooth. No one ever uses it but it's so expensive.
Actually prolly cosplayers...

Timid Survivor

Sinsario
Baronne de la Nuit
Inoue Noriko

I think they're just hard drops. Like the shark tooth. No one ever uses it but it's so expensive.

I know, but like the Nautilus Raiment item, it deflated. *paid 700k for Beach Day*
I did see a lot of cosplayers using it.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Baronne de la Nuit
Sinsario
Baronne de la Nuit
Inoue Noriko

I know, but like the Nautilus Raiment item, it deflated. *paid 700k for Beach Day*

Damn cosplayers *shakes fists*
even though i wanted to cosplay with them

I got lucky and was given the Beach day by my friends :'D

Really though, you know the ghoul's end (I think)? That I know is a real hard drop fer backgrounds and it's like 1mil or so.

Timid Survivor

Sinsario
Baronne de la Nuit
Sinsario
Baronne de la Nuit
Inoue Noriko

Damn cosplayers *shakes fists*
even though i wanted to cosplay with them

I got lucky and was given the Beach day by my friends :'D

Really though, you know the ghoul's end (I think)? That I know is a real hard drop fer backgrounds and it's like 1mil or so.
That is lucky.

I love that one, though I was surprised that was the rare one instead of the Acre. I have no problem shelling out 1 mil for a BG item, when I have the gold. xD

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sinsario
Song of Sickness

Quintesence of Decay: definitely one of the best pairs of horns on the site, plus it's great for zombies. Good horn items are usually a lot more expensive.

It's almost sad that the artist was creeped out by it rofl

Le Saltimbanque is so cheap!
But it's such a good item. The top is my favorite, and even though it has that dark teal, it's hard to see! Really.
It's perfect for those of us who like detailed as crap outfits.

I got that item when i bought that first and only rig. I LOVE it...i love those pants, they are epic.
The top is very detailed, and the hat...while i have not used it yet, i think it will turn out to have it's use at one point ^_^

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
GriDorian
Sinsario
Song of Sickness

Quintesence of Decay: definitely one of the best pairs of horns on the site, plus it's great for zombies. Good horn items are usually a lot more expensive.

It's almost sad that the artist was creeped out by it rofl

Le Saltimbanque is so cheap!
But it's such a good item. The top is my favorite, and even though it has that dark teal, it's hard to see! Really.
It's perfect for those of us who like detailed as crap outfits.

I got that item when i bought that first and only rig. I LOVE it...i love those pants, they are epic.
The top is very detailed, and the hat...while i have not used it yet, i think it will turn out to have it's use at one point ^_^

I actually like covering the hat with another hat and then I end up with a funky ponytail/dreads/hair piece.
It also cuts off hair and only shows the bangs, which makes it interesting too. C:

Angelic Nitemare

jul-li3n
honestly, I don't think its about good items being underrated,
but about mediocre items becoming ridiculously popular.

User Image

this has to be the best example.
its flat. its colourless.
its off white.
and honestly, almost every time I see it,
people make it boring.

My...My skin bores you... crying

Divine Muse

Ridley Starsmore
jul-li3n
honestly, I don't think its about good items being underrated,
but about mediocre items becoming ridiculously popular.

User Image

this has to be the best example.
its flat. its colourless.
its off white.
and honestly, almost every time I see it,
people make it boring.

My...My skin bores you... crying

Translation
I don't like it = Boring and useless

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
Lovely Petals. I wear them almost constantly.
They are amazingly cute.
I'm I'm surprised they have stayed under a million for so long. They remind me so much of the winged anklet's wing design. Whenever I see that sort of wing, I think of Gaia. Also Card Captor Sakura. But yeah. I'm glad they're relatively cheap so I could afford them, but, it surprises me.

Changeling Baby Girl/(boy?). I own the girl one and it has the most amazing pair of horns. I don't really know why people don't use them more.

Studio Headphones. It's such a rip-off. rofl But it always gets me that they're so cheap. You'd think everyone would be wearing them to imitate the more expensive headphones but I don't really ever see that.

Nightmare Bustier, Tiny Pixie Wings, Kelp o' th' Loch (for the riding horse pose), Magical Girl.

Sparkly Wizard

10,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Novice Mage 100
I bought a Nautilus Raiment a couple months ago for about 1.2 mil. I couldn't find any sellers in the exchange, so I had to buy an overpriced one from the marketplace.

I'm kinda pissed that it is so cheap now. :/

and I agree about the Pale Marionette. I never see it used in a way that isn't boring. I still want one though, because I think the item itself is pretty. I just see a ton of avatars that slap it on their white/black avatars without any thought.

Angelic Nitemare

Qiam
I bought a Nautilus Raiment a couple months ago for about 1.2 mil. I couldn't find any sellers in the exchange, so I had to buy an overpriced one from the marketplace.

and I agree about the Pale Marionette. I never see it used in a way that isn't boring. I still want one though, because I think the item itself is pretty. I just see a ton of avatars that slap it on their white/black avatars without any thought.

Yeah...well...your skin is boring too! xp

-hides under muh couch-

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I love using the Apep Cobra Armor. I just recently changed my outfit that was using it. I try to use it as much as I can, though.

I didn't even know about In the Ruhk. Think I'll pick one of those up.

Divine Muse

Ridley Starsmore
Qiam

-hides under muh couch-

*Threatens you with a vacuum*

I remember when Princess Pig first came out, it was 20m, then it dropped to 5m and then 1m.

Now its around 600k

The fact that prices are falling with certain things is a good thing. (Despite me owning and losing gold on said objects) I hope everything goes down.

Timid Survivor

Ridley Starsmore
Qiam

-hides under muh couch-
Your about the only person who uses that skin well.

EDIT: Oh Ontopic! An item I'm stunned that is as inexpensive as it is is Erik's Masquerade

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff