Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distrustful Demon

20,525 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
For those who like food items, Bon Pain is under 10k. =w=

Stellar Succubus

If a post is off topic, the only course of action is to report it and let it go.

Bargains!

Path of Orochi c78k - black and white pieces, with hand magic.

Fatale Monstrum c52k - Boots, fancy underwear. Black and a little purple.

Shadow of nox - c54k - Purple, silver and blue stars. Would match well with a few other similarly hued items like blue rubble stockings, brave temperance and dance of the sugarplum fairy.

Clinohumite diamond dog quite a bit cheaper than the counterparts, it's in reasonably common colours of black and yellow.

Checkmate 3rd gen -c60k this item matches so much stuff! All the new cream stuff out there matches reasonably with half, and items like the Kei styles (keiongaku etc) Majoko Mariko, Gothique Harlequin, Dirge of the Deep etc match brilliantly with the black and blue. So many cheap beautiful items go with it, it's ridiculous not to own at least one ^_^

Gothic Butterfly c69k, is lovely. Purple and black match items like some of the newer ones out, anesidora's woe etc.

Style Munitions c52k could go with items like Space Channel Gaia. It's quite bright, but has interesting boots that would match well with alternate sasha's skirt (I think) and twisted love. nice wig, too, that would fit into a 50's inspired, pin up punk avatars and hairspray style cosplays!

speaking of which Space Channel Gaia and Space Channel Gaia Beta are both c70k. Wigs, bright clothing and great gloves. Don't match with heaps of things but are quite good for rave avatars and space themes.

Chess pieces c61k, has two skins. Not many eyes will layer over, but some full faces will. Other challenging items for those that like to create scenic avatars.

Equestrianism fashion - c60k great for bdsm style, gagaesque fashion or fancy avatars. It's a lovely item if you give it a chance!

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Playful Captain's Hat
I'm sure it was mentioned before but I thought I'd mention it again, under 100gold for this super cute hat is a steal!
I soooooo regret buying this for 1400 a few weeks ago

Sad Mint Ice Cream
only 19k, just a few weeks ago this was in the 80k+ range

Sad Chocolate Ice Cream
more than a great bargain at under 10k!

Sad Raspberry Ice Cream
pretty good deal at 20k

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Chibi Rat
Playful Captain's Hat
I'm sure it was mentioned before but I thought I'd mention it again, under 100gold for this super cute hat is a steal!

Sad Mint Ice Cream

Sad Chocolate Ice Cream

Sad Raspberry Ice Cream
pretty good deal at 20k

*goes to buy another playful captain*
...bought mine for 7k...

Sweetheart

ok dropped about 400k by coming here haha!!!!!
              might as well pitch in.
              did a quick peek through my inventory... im not exactly sure what is considered cheap.. but here goes!!!

long bull horns for 1k. must have for any homestuck fan!!!!!!!!

fruits de mer for 25k. beautiful green hairstyle, and a nice hair accessory

ship captain for 60k. must have for any shippers out there!!!

crowning twister for 38k. i must admit, i got it for wayy cheaper, but the beautiful hair is worth the price!!!!!!!

the house wins currently for 64k. i absolutely love every pose on this entire item. i got mine for 55k i think, so i would keep an eye on it!!!!

sour tsundere for 95k!!!!!!! i think i got mine for.... 110k at the most. how could you not love that facial expression??????? kind of an odd color combo, but the way that dress flows... <3

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Runcible Spoon: Used to be 200-300k
Now 190kish....

Vicious Mage

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hoshina Utau120
Now 190kish....

LMP right now is 177k, then up to 200k!

DavidBarr's Fav

Enduring Initiate

12,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Chibi Rat
Playful Captain's Hat

Sad Mint Ice Cream

Sad Chocolate Ice Cream

Sad Raspberry Ice Cream
pretty good deal at 20k

woah, just looked at playful captain's cap, and it's up to like 45k now... x.x
now here's the question. should you sell yours to make a really good profit, keep it, or wait to see if it'll keep going up? xD (i'd wait a little bit, then sell it just after it started going down again, but that's just me)

Aged Hoarder

I do think this list is funny. As much as I keep checking in to get some great deals, by pointing it out, people are buying and unwittingly raising the prices by leaving nothing but the ridiculous sellings. In general, I won't buy something that isn't within 10k of the average selling price (unless, of course, the item is normally much more expensive/much more cheaper) like in the case of the Playful Captain's Hat, now. XD;;

I have a heavily maintained wishlist for just an occasion.

Instead of listing individual items, I just suggest to check out old MCs. There's a lot of surprisingly cheap ones (and not just the dumb ones, either).

Devout Prophet

Radiant Prism I love this item, it has great accessories. How is it at 30k? I bought it around 50...

Dapper Dabbler

booklover_91
Radiant Prism I love this item, it has great accessories. How is it at 30k? I bought it around 50...

Worth it for the crown alone!

Devout Prophet

PocketSasha
booklover_91

The crown is great (especially if you like princessy dress up like me) I bought it mostly for the orb smile

Dapper Dabbler

booklover_91
PocketSasha
booklover_91

The crown is great (especially if you like princessy dress up like me) I bought it mostly for the orb smile

And also like me! and yes also for the orb! I just picked one up purely for the crown and orb! Thank you 3nodding

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Stubbius
Hoshina Utau120
Now 190kish....

LMP right now is 177k, then up to 200k!

I bought it once to 200k then sold it for 500k! >.< Was such a great deal!
I can't belive how low it is, considering it's so pretty!

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Haruchoo
For those who like food items, Bon Pain is under 10k. =w=

Woah! And it's a head item too!
You can SO make a nice color coordination outfit with this.
Thanks c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces