Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flz
Runcible Spoon 3rd Gen. is a steal right now! It's currently at 190k. Considering that the first gen of this REI is about 500k and the second gen is almost 300k. So get it while you can ^_^

Ooohh thanks or that! I grabbed one up!

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
marshmallowcreampie

Yeah, it is pretty cheap! I'm not that big on the frilly stuff, but that kitchen background is soooo tempting! emotion_donotwant

♥ go for it! 4laugh

Supreme Mage

19,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
It is a little bit inflated right now (45k), but why isn't Gothic Passion worth more? It is gorgeous!

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Trilune's Promise is only 175k. That's pretty cheap for a recolor!
Vampiramon
I remenber at one point the nitemare and angelic headbands were a couple of Mill a piece....Now they're only 160k...I almost squeed

Yep, they started coming out in those gift boxes. Now they're more like 20k a piece!
Kinda takes the 'cool' outta them, don't you think so? neutral

Hesitant Mystic

Creepies
Vampiramon
I remenber at one point the nitemare and angelic headbands were a couple of Mill a piece....Now they're only 160k...I almost squeed

Yep, they started coming out in those gift boxes. Now they're more like 20k a piece!

I disagree, I think an item can still be cool no matter the price.

Aged Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Creepies

I don't know, anyone impressed by the gold value of an avatar isn't really someone I care about thinking I'm "cool" or whatever. Items should be judged on their own visual merit, not how expensive or rare they are.

Stellar Succubus

Lisette Love
Creepies

I don't know, anyone impressed by the gold value of an avatar isn't really someone I care about thinking I'm "cool" or whatever. Items should be judged on their own visual merit, not how expensive or rare they are.

Definitely feeling pity for those that paid close to millions for one!

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
marshmallowcreampie
Trilune's Promise is only 175k. That's pretty cheap for a recolor!
At the moment, it's higher in price than the originals.

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Flavee
mistymountaingirl
Got a Daughter of Snows 3rd generation recently for just $80,000.00. That's quite a drop in price! I love this thread, btw! smile

Just got one for 80k too! I needed this for my dream avi. whee Thanks for the heads up.

Got one for 68k. o__o They're really dropping in price.

Dedicated Conventioneer

Back from my adventures in the marketplace with another long list. Forgive me if these have already been listed. I just thought they were something special!

Rosy Showgirl-- 20,000-- Pink, sparkly and full of feathers.

Sir Percy-- 10,000-- Only one listed right now but I really feel it bears watching! Lovely red and gold coat, sword, and ruffled white shirt with rose.

The Rightful Heir-- 20,000-- I have NO Idea how this is only 20,000. Wonderful teal and gold color scheme.

Bright KISS-- 20,000 -- Bright yellow and fun!

Elegant Mint Ruffles-- 20,000-- Mint and gold color scheme, lots of great accessories!

Pheathershop-- 19,000 -- I love the peacock coloring, especially the hair piece.

Wheel of Chance-- 18,000 -- Gold, red and black. What a crown too!

Haunted Suits --15,000-- I couldn't help myself. So sparkly and purple.

The Big Top -- 10,000-- Red and White Circus theme. Adorable vest! Only 10k?!?!

Sublime Madmoiselle -- 67,000 -- A little higher in price but have you seen that skirt? Red, white and gold themed. Just beautiful.

Violet Trigger-- 40,000-- Purple red and white with boots to die for.

Ugly Stepsister-- 18,000-- Ugly stepsister doesn't have very ugly clothes! Pink and black themed and SUPER worth the price.

Luxurious Queen of Pentacles-- 18,000-- Black, white and yellow accessories that are super cute!

Acey Deucey --17,000 -- Brown and white accessories. Love that bow and skirt!

Twisted Love-- 65,000-- Another higher one, but what a deal for these pink and black sexy items. wink

Dedicated Conventioneer

Going a little crazy here, bear with me.

Cold KISS-- 20,000-- The Blue version of Bright Kiss. Also lovely!

Lovely KISS --25,000-- The Pink Version. @_@ So sparkly.

Astrostella -- 20,000 -- Love the coloring on this. Blue, teal and bronze. It's just really different.

Pink Checkers --20,000 -- Pink checkers is at only 20,000! Pink and white color scheme. It's been listed before but I feel it needs repeating.

Gray Governess --25,000-- This item is near and dear to my heart because it's a Jane Eyre reference and just beautiful quality wise. It's a STEAL.

Tweedle Numero Uno -- 25,000 -- That eye mod! That hat! Red, gold and black. Also a steal!

Mister Moneybags --25,000-- A facemod AND an adorable companion + more. TOTALLY worth it.

Slayer Champion -- 29,999-- An odd, well pixeled item. Red, white and brown. Love those pants!! <3

Elegant Lilac Ruffles -- 19,000-- Have I mentioned how much I love these items?

Bleeding Suits-- 30,000-- Like haunted suits, only red and just a sparkly!

Vibrant Sunshine-- 30,000 -- I'm just flabbergasted at the price of this.

Pinky Piglet-- 42,000-- I probably mentioned him last time but I just love this little piglet! So many poses. So cute!

Cutie Clobberer --75,000-- How is this only 75,000? Look at that bow! @_@

Moe-ra--57,000-- Listing is at 84,000 right now but I still consider that a steal for this pink and black quality cuteness!

The Adumbral Empress -- 57,000-- The average price for this is so low! Purple, black and yellow full on elegance. <3

Genius

It's about time I contribute.

User Image SDPlus #190 Auspice, a little doll thing with a face mod. There's like 4 for around 12k (though the actual average buy price is lower.)
User Image Necronomicon A giant book, another face mod, and a red layering thingy. Perfect if you want to look ominous. Around 15k
User Image Classic Comedian A very cheap leg mod with a crow bar and a mustache. 15kish. (I remember it being over 50k before.)
User Image Triple Demon Horns Just cheap 2k Demon horns.
User Image WTF Hat Old, but cheap, punkish hat.
MoMo the Monkey Used to be 300k. thats in the middle of the one year graph with enough people taking this off the market it will restore its price and youll make alot of money i just picked up 20 in a 2 week period who wants to join? smile

Questionable Cat

I've always wondered why The Sphinx is so cheap (20kish). I actually really like the make-up option it gives you, and the scarf option isn't that bad, either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff