Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Collector

13,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • OTP 200
  • Waffles! 25
How in the world is the Sunset Harvest only 75k?! It comes with awesome boots, very beautiful and multi-colored hair, and a very cute beret that matches the pants/capri pants pose of the item.

So adorable and so very cheap!

Precious Wench

LOLTERNATIVE

Glad I could help! :')

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
okay i just found Oh My Gumball, and it looks SOOO AWESOME
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/28768/
Sunshine Molotov
TINSTAAFL
For those that appreciate a bit of elegance on a budget. Has a gorgeous dress and wig. 3nodding
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/45123/

♥ blimey, that went up in price.
i snagged mine for like, half that. 4laugh

Blimey, it went down a lot.

I remembered I was vending 1 for around 600k (got it for 550k i think), was quite a pain in the a** to sell.

Friendly Informer

Puss in Kamik is going for 12k. That hat and those boots are so cute~

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Trusae
Puss in Kamik is going for 12k. That hat and those boots are so cute~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I remember when that item was like 300k-400k!

Friendly Informer

Mermaid Eater

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I remember when that item was like 300k-400k!

I never thought I'd be able to buy it xD!

Cat

White Bunny Fleece Hat
This is the cutest hat on Gaia. Do you understand?
the cutest hat on gaia.
for 30k.
I'm pretty sure I bought it for 100k... ;3;

Supreme Demigod

16,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Full closet 200
Henri the Poodle
20k only. I bought one just now, there is still a 20k Poodle left
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/72285
This thread is bad. I have all this money I'm trying to save up for an item, but you guys keep telling me about all these great items and now I'm just itching to go on a shopping spree. gonk

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

Macy sponsor items are all going for some decent prices right now. Some may be considered more expensive than others, but I think quality makes them worth it.

Dapper Gekko

@Mecha Beelzebub; It's because Queen Anne's Lace was re-released. Sunshine's right though, it was like half that during the re-release period. xD

@MizuRatiosu; Yeah, those Macy's items are something! I think similarly of a few of the Christian Siriano items and MTV items. Specifically...

User Image the GORGEOUS purple-black gown going for under 12k (was a cash shop item). Gorgeous. User Image this dress here? Just RAVISHING. It's wonderfully pixelated, a sensual rosey-red color, elegant design/silhouette--like you're going to a ball or something. Under 11k. User Image also this UNIQUE pink flowy dress he designed under 8k.
User Image (7k) is super SEXY-classy. Beautifully pixelated, an exquisite shade of purple and just the right length. User Image (under 2k 1k) and User Image (200g 100g) were worn frequently in my newb days, but trust me, I knew how to look great for an affordable price. User ImageNot into dresses? No problem! It's a mere 26g, that's 1 g above its sellback!

More cheap Sponsor items:
User Image are fantastically pixelated jeans for under 1000g.
User Image is a super fashionable fringe scarf (for all you urban hipsters), one of my favorite sponsor items, and only 800g.
User Image includes a bowler hat, mustache and monocle for 600g.
User Image is a funny foam finger with an explicit message. FU. The pose that has the finger pointing next to you would be great for Towns. 400g.
User Image and User Image are great Secret items. The gothic dress (winning design) and purple and gold tiara are 300g apiece.
User Image is a cute 250g clutch made thanks to Verizon.
User Image for 100g, is a sweet deal for a stylish hat (3 poses).
User Image the Coraline gold key and button eyes are incredibly versatile and some of my favorite sponsor items! Both ~100g range.
User Image is a pretty good handheld book if used right (have your avie use the pose so it holds the book with two hands) especially since it's 75g.
User Image is a colorful fruit and foam clip, one of my favorite sponsor items and a wodnerful 60g.
User Image is an awesome belt accessory. It's not a weird off-white or anything, and can be pretty useful. User Image is the cheapest surfboard on the market but with the coolest design (dragons!) These two are under 20g.
User Image not the right season, sure, but these ice skates fit nicely on feet. For 2g.

Also, for you background lovers, check out Hero's eclipse (under 4k) MTV Awards Red Carpet (under 2k) Child of Eden (150g)

***NOTE: Obviously all these items were cheaper/free at one point, but I'm just giving these publicity because they're often overlooked or their potential unknown. Considering the quality of some sponsor items, these are fairly good prices anyway.

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50
wahmbulance ALERT: GET IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! wahmbulance
Sunshine Puffy Tunic
(Click the icon to go to marketplace)
User Image

This cute little Tunic was originally in MTV Sunset Couture shop for ONLY 50G!
Could you believe it? It's nice, no? 8D

MTV Sunset Couture IS NOW CLOSED DOWN
Oh no! SBe quick! GRAB ONE at the MARKETPLACE for LESS THAN 1,000g!!! ninja

Similarities:
Champagne Party Dress 5,940 gold @ H.R. Wesley
User Image
&&
Jittery Jill (the sweater on it) 50,000 Gold @ Marketplace
User Image

Is the Sunshine Puffy Tunic a killer deal or what? emotion_dowant
Secret sparkle Good multi color choices sparkle at only 17k. Normally you would have to spend several hundred thousand gold on some EI for the same effect.

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Essence of Honey
User Image (under 2k) and User Image (200g) were worn frequently in my newb days, but trust me, I knew how to look great for an affordable price.

Cripes, I remember wearing the halter dress. After the Elegant Blue Dress and Jenny's Sentimental Dress, I decided to switch to green and went for that dress because I loved the shade of green it was. Not really a dress person IRL though, which is why I eventually strayed away from them altogether..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff