xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
VVhip
Another little list of finds and things I deem worth more than this cost ^_^

Empress Cotton It's a bunny. But the wig cut off looks great too, it's also got some amazing regal clothes under 90k. WHY, DELILAH?

Heavenly Unmentionables in White, Black and Blue Ranging 52-75k, these are a very complete set of male and female underwear and stockings that can be separated or worn together. The blue is one that goes with the bright tealy blue that is being made into lots of other items of late. The white ones are more than 30k below ABP at the moment. Well worth the purchase because the stockings when worn with panties and bra layer interestingly with other stockings.

Kink's Reprise is an amazing item, Has a great smile and quirky eyes, but also comes with a vivid blue skin that is wonderful to wear. Around 84k at present.

Wingding With the cheapest under 80k, this item might seem like one of those cheapy EI's that aren't worth much. BUT DAT BOOTY! DEM BOOBIES! If that's your thing... but also comes with letter shirts, and the best long black gloves on Gaia.

Ravenwood Manor 3rd Gen I love when they rerelease REIs. This one has blues that go with a lot of newer stuff on Gaia, but also some great creepy stuff, and brilliant skin modification. It's 80k. JEGUS!

SDPlus Gold Ivan You're probably thinking "why should I care about a cheap doll of a sort of peripheral character on Gaia... and a boring bright yellow one at that? Little gold wings for under 85k. They're beautiful. And this doll (I can't cite) was stated by a staff member to be rarer than the North Kitten Star in the RIG they both came from. So there's that, yay!

it was reapersun i think.

Questionable Gekko

VVhip

SDPlus Gold Ivan You're probably thinking "why should I care about a cheap doll of a sort of peripheral character on Gaia... and a boring bright yellow one at that? Little gold wings for under 85k. They're beautiful. And this doll (I can't cite) was stated by a staff member to be rarer than the North Kitten Star in the RIG they both came from. So there's that, yay!
Something like that from reapersun

Goat

User Image
User Image~ Art by me- User Image

Hey guys!

I've decided to start collecting my suggestions my my journal; I've made so many suggestions in this thread previously that I can't keep track xwx

This time I'm gonna suggest items under 100k and is under the cream/yellow/goldish colour category.

Alright!

><((((º> Check It! <º))))><

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 467,373 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Peter's Youth
Der Sandmann
Mu Plushie
Gold Fruit Flourish
Secret Sparkles
Golden Sparkles
Briar's Shot
Otami Jewelry
Cybertronic Layer
Lucky Horseshoe
Leather Dress Watch
Gilded Aviary
Observational Sextant

Total Value: 121,632 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Ballad of Orpheus
Cow Bell
Cockerel's Waltz
Guang the Golden Qilin

Total Value: 206,090 Gold
After Exclusions: 151,090 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Plastic Lunchbox
Plumber's Belt
My Seeing Lass
Yellow Edwardian Children's Trousers
Comic Accents
Comic Accents
Hyena Companion

Total Value: 275,315 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Year One Armor
Fortuna
Der Sandmann
Golden Fleece
Masterpieces
Masterpieces

Total Value: 467,599 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Selkie Legend
Tangy Citrus Deluxe
Dandy's Reprise
Plaid Scoodie
Nartian Rock 2nd Gen.
Wolfgang Duck
Hops the Goat
Gilded Bird Pin

Total Value: 621,666 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Peravian Set NOTE - usually 25k, currently artificially inflated
Aeschylus's Order
Les Freaks
Kaiser
Kaiser

Total Value: 181,920 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Fabulous Lightning Lemon Pumps
Rich Camp Stacks of Gold
Regal Adornment (Golden Egg)
Jittery Jill
Jittery Jill
Prom Monarch's Crown
Prom Monarch's Collar

Total Value: 294,175 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Bullet the Puppy
Spring Nymph
Ye Olde Helmets
Wooden Clogs
Lion Tamer's Pride
Regal Feathered Mantle
War of the Warlords

Total Value: 375,720 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Tomorgenne Maid
The Rightful Heir
Nartian Rock 3rd Gen.
Ritzy Blonde Wig
Prince Patchouli
Marquis Laurent
Marquis Laurent
War Medals

Total Value: 261,167 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Spirited 2k11 Merry Mittens
Genki the Lucky Cat
Star Suit Mascot
Peyo Mascot Suit
Amateratsu's Cape
Amateratsu's Cape
The Viceroy
The Viceroy
Skittles Crazy Core Contacts
Skittles Crazy Cores Hair

Total Value: 405,385 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Silk Bowtie
Wheat Stalk
Captain Ara's Nestegg 2nd Gen.
Top Rhythms
Henry Hatsworth's Bowler Hat
Lord Wilhelm
Lord Volder's Safari Gear
William the Playwright
Black and Gold Edwardian Children's Loafers
The Rightful Heir
In the Ruhk

Total Value: 355,150 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Egyptian Gold Anklet (right)
Silken Imports
Pebbled Heart
The Speakeasy
The Sphinx
Chrysanthemum Empress
Bunnepidemic
Samba Star

Total Value: 240,588 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Cutie Cowgirl
Nouveau Autumn
Regal Feathered Headdress
Majnun
Majnun
Princess Kaguya
William the Playwright
Jingle Bell Earrings

Total Value: 331,768 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Fruitkerchief
Enchanted Strings
Secret Butterflies
Golden Goose
Lemonade Style
Lemonade Style
Bonne Fire
Hawkin's Treasure

WHEW.
Ok so I may have bitten off more than I can chew xAx

User Image

Powered-up Fighter

Since I havent contributed in awhile...

User Image
This. Why? Just -why-?! A great item. You get a crown, a cool sash and a face mask that looks awesome and actually doesnt look big and bulky on the avatar. For 30k or less?!

User Image
Not a bad item, you get the cape, some gloves that arent half bad, and a furry muffler that doesnt look stupid and bulky. Great for a little extra touch to white/blue avatars. Again 30k or less?!

User Image Alright, not the most useful item, however it has some good points to it. Check out the eyes and the eye patch it comes with. A very useful item if I do say so. The suspender shorts even arent half bad looking. The socks and cap I havent found a use for as of yet, but for the eyes alone, I think 30k and under is a good deal.

User Image A jumper, eye patch, arm wraps and stockings. This item has some great black and white items in it that are actually useful. I have used every pose in this thing many times. And at the price of 30k and under--much less than when it first came out and I bought it, this is quite a steal.

User Image Not an item I have personally found much use for. However all you iron man and avenger fans out there. Three words. Tony. Friggin. Stark. And at a price Tony Stark would even laugh at. 25k!

User Image This hair. Its a great color, not a bad style and useful as well. The stockings in it also arent cheaply made and are decent looking. Even the garment isnt -bad- looking if not awkward and hard to match with anything. The sash pose itself is good for a little extra blue. But for 20k? -whistles.-

User Image Only 20k ... Really? Sleeves, boots, top, legwarmers that dont look stupid and a skirt. What are you people smoking?

User Image This little thing...used to be so expensive, now look at it. Below 12k! All those poses, that big head...

User Image Honestly dont see the point in this item, however the only thing -really- useful I can see in this is the first pose. Again, reminds me of Tony Stark. And for 11k.

User Image I know someone mentioned this before. But for 10k I am again. A nice scarf that adds a little something to a darker themed avatar. You cant go wrong.

User Image For under 10k you can pick this up. Not a bad looking item considering most of gaia's headphones sit a** stupidly on the head because someone failed perspective in art.

†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart [x] i cant believe im just finding this item tonightt! ive been looking everywhere for lips that are cheap and arent little lucie c: under 5OK? i think yes!

Supreme Demigod

16,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Full closet 200
Good grief, Snow Witch is super appealing to me right now with my current avatar. It stood out perfectly with black theme. I Kind of always wanted it, but the animals fur cloak put me off badly. I have having tough time right now to resist myself from buying one rofl

ToushinYusuke

Since I haven't contributed in awhile...

User Image
This. Why? Just -why-?! A great item. You get a crown, a cool sash and a face mask that looks awesome and actually doesnt look big and bulky on the avatar. For 30k or less?!

User Image
Not a bad item, you get the cape, some gloves that aren't half bad, and a furry muffler that doesn't look stupid and bulky. Great for a little extra touch to white/blue avatars. Again 30k or less?!

User Image Alright, not the most useful item, however it has some good points to it. Check out the eyes and the eye patch it comes with. A very useful item if I do say so. The suspender shorts even aren't half bad looking. The socks and cap I haven't found a use for as of yet, but for the eyes alone, I think 30k and under is a good deal.

Tweedle Numero Uno is great with black skeleton base too, the strings on the suspender stood out well, love that colours, but again I think it has good potential for further dropping in price. I will wait biggrin

Sword King is awesome

Thank you for pointing out these items ToushinYusuke.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Corydoras
Good grief, Snow Witch is super appealing to me right now with my current avatar. It stood out perfectly with black theme. I Kind of always wanted it, but the animals fur cloak put me off badly. I have having tough time right now to resist myself from buying one rofl

ToushinYusuke

User Image

User Image
Not a bad item, you get the cape, some gloves that aren't half bad, and a furry muffler that doesn't look stupid and bulky. Great for a little extra touch to white/blue avatars. Again 30k or less?!

User Image Alright, not the most useful item, however it has some good points to it. Check out the eyes and the eye patch it comes with. A very useful item if I do say so. The suspender shorts even aren't half bad looking. The socks and cap I haven't found a use for as of yet, but for the eyes alone, I think 30k and under is a good deal.

Tweedle Numero Uno is great with black skeleton base too, the strings on the suspender stood out well, love that colours, but again I think it has good potential for further dropping in price. I will wait biggrin

Sword King is awesome

Your current avatar is RAD.

Powered-up Fighter

Corydoras

ToushinYusuke

User Image

User Image

Sword King is awesome

The snow witch is worth having I think. Even if you dont like the fur cloaks, there is other items that I mentioned go well.

But! Just remember back in the day, Vikings wore similar, cause they had to keep their junk warm too? =O And it is only pixels.

Tweedles fluctuates, the green goes for more than red, however both have very similar eye poses so...

And the Sword King... Mmn... I dont think it needs words. =D

And your avatar? Friggin awesome by the way. =D
For the Mod Rockers among you, Mod Concentric is a relatively affordable item that has the famous bulls-eye pattern associated with the Mod subculture. Like it's description says, you can make an affordable outfit from it that even Twiggy would be proud of.

fxxkin demon

heaven x ace
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart [x] i cant believe im just finding this item tonightt! ive been looking everywhere for lips that are cheap and arent little lucie c: under 5OK? i think yes!

This is one of the few make-up poses that actually looks better on dark skin tones. My avatar can't wear the Little Lucie make-up. Makes him look like he covered his face in flour. confused

Also it layers with nearly everything including face mods like Monster Style.
User Image
I REALLY like three poses of Pineapple Grenadia. They're super cute and easy to match. And it goes for around 20k, which is it's sellback value!

User Image
The Tweedles is already mentioned. But I have to mention Tweedle Numero Dos again in this post since it's also quite cheap (around 35-40k) and the colour goes so well with Pineapple Grenadia.

I'll add more things later I think, right now I have to do stuff.

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
sometimesalways
heaven x ace
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ

This is one of the few make-up poses that actually looks better on dark skin tones. My avatar can't wear the Little Lucie make-up. Makes him look like he covered his face in flour. confused

Also it layers with nearly everything including face mods like Monster Style.

I changed my skin tone just so I could use that make up, its just too pretty and cheap to not use. Although I'm now learning of all the eyes, makeup, hairstyles that just do not look good on darker skin tone. And a few that look great now, and I can't wait to use.

Lonely Vampire

so much.. *o*
but since i usually lack making good outifits, may not work for me. </3

Lavish Lunatic

sometimesalways

Lovely lucie doesn't give you the 'flour'.. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces