Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Bear

By-an-inch racer goggles
Are great for any raver avatar, the other racer goggles are also good.

Compound Eye Goggles
These are great too, add some color to the head area for a cheap price.

Dystopian Gasmask
This has great masks, I personally love the breather.

Field Creeper
One of my favorite items. Great price, goes good with the breather from the Dystopian Gasmask.

Traveler's Saga
This item is amazing for its price. It has many useful accessories. I just love it.

Le Saltimbanque
This has a great hat, and amazing pants. It goes really well with the traveler's saga. Definitely worth a buy.

I'll post more later. Gotta go to class now.

Feline Lover

14,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Nerd

Freak Parade
"Not even time to finish my cake?"

Great Old One: about 40k, for some of the most amazing (in my opinion, of course) wings on the site.

Audrey's Ankle Strap Heels: A foot-mod shop item that doesn't make the avatar's feet look terribly disproportionate. Definitely a win, I think. It's just a pity that they only come in black.

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

What? Go check H.R. Wesley again, they come in a huge variety of colors. (Edit: well, they're kinda different for the ankle strap one, but the same shape)

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
<3 this thread.

Shameless Conventioneer

BiaA
Freak Parade

Great Old One: about 40k, for some of the most amazing (in my opinion, of course) wings on the site.

Audrey's Ankle Strap Heels: A foot-mod shop item that doesn't make the avatar's feet look terribly disproportionate. Definitely a win, I think. It's just a pity that they only come in black.

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

What? Go check H.R. Wesley again, they come in a huge variety of colors. (Edit: well, they're kinda different for the ankle strap one, but the same shape)

No, I meant just the ankle strap ones. The other ones just look awkward to me. sweatdrop

Hardcore Fashionista

19,150 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
I absolutely adore and have favorite d this thread!
I dont really have any to add right now, but if i think of any ill be sure to add them in!

Familiar Citizen

11,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Asdfg This thread!!! I'm not even half-way through reading it yet and I've bought about 3 items. >3<
I have to say, this sort of thing really helps to catch up when you've been off Gaia for about 7 months ;D

My contribution [may have been mentioned, but I'll have to keep reading to find out biggrin ] would have to be the Coocoon. Under 70k depending on the Gen, and I love how useful it can be, with so many items of clothing in 3 colour schemes. I own 4 and love them to bits. Plus, Moth wings. wink

Feline Lover

14,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
I have a love/hate relationship with this thread too. xd
that's why I keep bumping it.
gimmie some moar!

Dapper Codger

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but I browsed through 10 pages, and too tired to browse through them all, but I must recommend Houyri's Ward for it's sash and shoulder piece. I made a really awesome avatar with this.

Also, Napoleon of Crime. I swear, I can use ALL the poses and I got mine for 175k. Pretty damn good.

Beloved Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This thread is PERFECT for me! Since on my shared account we are giving away items to our
friends I've been trying to find the cheapest stuff possible for this avi. I bought Celeano, Sphinx,
Hawking's Treasure, and some other cheap things that I forget. XD

I must favorite this.
BiaA
This new RIG is full of great deals!

~(all) Queen of Cups: Not only the crown is lovely, but the waist ribbons are super useful!
~Brave Temperance: Everything is beautiful, I couldn't believe the price!
~Sour Tsundere: Though the clothes are not for everyone's tastes, the eyes are some of my favorite ever!

I was just going to mention the Brave Temperance! We're pimps for that item, haha.
Crimson Promise, maybe it was mentioned before, but w/e. I like all the poses and it's only 30k!
I adore Fire Flower. I bought so many of these letters expecting them to skyrocket but the other day I bought one for 17k. xD I don't see orange avatars a lot lately but still.

8,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Signature Look 250
buck wilde
BiaA
This new RIG is full of great deals!

~(all) Queen of Cups: Not only the crown is lovely, but the waist ribbons are super useful!
~Brave Temperance: Everything is beautiful, I couldn't believe the price!
~Sour Tsundere: Though the clothes are not for everyone's tastes, the eyes are some of my favorite ever!

I was just going to mention the Brave Temperance! We're pimps for that item, haha.

I love Brave Temperance! I remember when the RIG was released, I searched the threads and the marketplace for an hour to see what's it called. It reminds me of Odin Sphere too!

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Biyanka
I adore Fire Flower. I bought so many of these letters expecting them to skyrocket but the other day I bought one for 17k. xD I don't see orange avatars a lot lately but still.
I'm quite fond of the Fire Flower as well. I've always been surprised that they never really grew in value/price.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff