Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Mibelle26

SDPlus #346 Thea the Unicorn Spirit

I want her so bad but...40m? Just for hair? sweatdrop It makes me sad. I'm questing her but Im about to give up because she's really not worth that much.

Lol nvm, I actually read this as expensive items...this is for inexpensive items..my bad. xp
Just to cross-reference from another thread (Cheap alternatives to expensive items):
teaparty in space
LunaTheMoonWerewolf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SDPlus #346 Thea the Unicorn Spirit
(500 mil eek )

VS

User Image
Sainte Ciel:Agape 2nd gen (990 k)
+
Zodiacal 13th gen (650 k)
+
The Sandman (2 mil 600k)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
For a slightly cheaper alternative, The Checkmate (280k, the 2nd gen is a little cheaper) works pretty well with this too. (Even though I like yours with the sandman better)
They're not exactly the same, of course, but they have a similar look for much less.

Chatty Nerd

6,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hunter 50
User Image - Mujaji is at around 49-50k at the moment. You get this really nicely pixeled black flowy dress, a sparkly diamond circlet that's super pretty * u * and you get a necklace and a puddle.

Fluffy Hunter

Read All Over
User Image
Kiwi Chocolate Creme is awfully adorable and only 60k.

addicted to cute s**t

It's 500k now. xD

Distinct Lunatic

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
How about the Ancient Katana? I remember when the Katana was released, the first few months it was between 300k and 350k and now its over 1.5 million? But then again it is also an old item, but still!

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
WaIshi
How about the Ancient Katana? I remember when the Katana was released, the first few months it was between 300k and 350k and now its over 1.5 million? But then again it is also an old item, but still!

This thread is for items that are a good deal for what they are, not the other way around.

Gekko

Jeez, Gaia.
The MP is very unstable, the first you get on gaia, you should learn it right away.

Reindeer

omg how come red peppermint bark is only 17k crying
i bought it for 40k, and i still think it's worth at least 30k emotion_donotwant
just look at those poses! gonk

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

p o m m e - p a n
i bought it for 40k, and i still think it's worth at least 30k emotion_donotwant

I bought another one just because of this thread. I always loved the colors on it * u*

Reindeer

mirror alchemist v3
p o m m e - p a n

I bought another one just because of this thread. I always loved the colors on it * u*
1. i agree 2000%
2. LOL YOUR SIG

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

p o m m e - p a n
mirror alchemist v3
p o m m e - p a n

1. i agree 2000%
2. LOL YOUR SIG

I know, such nice colors. I need to use it more often.

Lol, I know. XP

Precious Carnivore

53,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
There are a few gens of Enchanted Book (the Cinderella based evolving item) for under 200k on the marketplace right now.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
giggerota
There are a few gens of Enchanted Book (the Cinderella based evolving item) for under 200k on the marketplace right now.

The item really is a great deal. It has some nice dresses, companions, and GORGEOUS backgrounds. Strongly recommend purchasing.

On the subject of low-cost EIs... You can actually get some generations of Kelp o' th' Loch for under 200k as well. There's even one for 131k! Same case for Mizuchi's Jewel, several are available for less than 200k.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
easter 2k12 diedrich fur coat
for some reason 69k. You could get that much in an hour of booty grab. You need 5 rainbow bunnies. It takes hours to find 1....let alone 5...

Invisible Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Card Captor Shinigami

A loosely Death Note themed item. Below 100k smile

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Stahlherz
Boa Constrictor

Maybe I'm alone here, but I would easily pay 100k for this thing, but it's only 20k, and
it looks more lifelike then a real live snake (alright, that's obviously hyperbole, nevermind).
cool
Bought the sucker at like, 60k when it came out, never stopped wearing it ever since. Love it. I just wish there were more poses so I could wear more than one. C<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff