Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Knife

20,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I ADORE the Momotaro no Uta. 78k for what's, in my opinion, some of the coolest new hair to come out in a long time is a great deal. I like brown avis, too, so it's easy to match.

Powered-up Fighter

GriDorian
ToushinYusuke

Field Creeper I like this item, it goes great with a lot of different things I have found, I've got at least 3 of these things now. They're not expensive. I think the coat and the hat are just awesome. The birds come in handy too on some avatars. Especially later in the year. The mask I've not found too much use for personally, but would probably make for a wicked RE avatar.

Over all, I guess simple well made / well layered/ good positioning items keep me happy.

:OOO EPIC COAT!! The birds..:OO Thank you so much for this!

You're welcome. =D Glad I could be of use.

Feral Knife

20,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm also pretty fond of the Keen Bandit. Great boots, a color scheme that's easy to work with, a cool knife, and more fantastic brown hair for 240k isn't bad.

Any of the Borealis items are also cute and won't break the bank, if you like pastels. Each of them come with hair and eyes, and the most expensive tops out at just over 100k.
Lumiere Noire - the tops and hats of this item.. I like them, especially the boots, perfectly fits the avatars feet/legs, not small, not chunky either.

Masterpieces- Thanks for its white skin (?) pose, I don't have to pay 3M + for white body dye or 16M for that pale marionette skin.

SOF taiga, antique shop are also in my list.

Fluffy Creature

Thanks for letting me know that Raiment hardcore deflated, I need to rebuy that.

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
GriDorian
ToushinYusuke

Field Creeper I like this item, it goes great with a lot of different things I have found, I've got at least 3 of these things now. They're not expensive. I think the coat and the hat are just awesome. The birds come in handy too on some avatars. Especially later in the year. The mask I've not found too much use for personally, but would probably make for a wicked RE avatar.

Over all, I guess simple well made / well layered/ good positioning items keep me happy.

:OOO EPIC COAT!! The birds..:OO Thank you so much for this!

I agree!

As for the topic, I was rather surprised to find that the Wonderful Green Wizard is only 6k. The vest pose of that is so lovely!

Greedy Entrepreneur

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
whuk
But lets focus for a minute on those items that cause you to wonder just exactly how they are so inexpensive.
I'm not quite understanding your thread. Do you want us to list items we like that are inexpensive, or are we listing items that have significantly deflated?

Shameless Exhibitionist

12,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
When I first bought it, I think the price of the Cockerel's Waltz was only around 40k or so; really quite low.

It's gone up to a higher price since, which is understanding considering it has a lot of really useful, masculine poses, and a really bright, well drawn gun. I always wondered why it was so low in the first place. 135k isn't as bad as it could be.

Fluffy Creature

Madalyn Plith
whuk
But lets focus for a minute on those items that cause you to wonder just exactly how they are so inexpensive.
I'm not quite understanding your thread. Do you want us to list items we like that are inexpensive, or are we listing items that have significantly deflated?

I think the point is to discuss items that are cheaper than what you personally think they are worth, whether it's always been that price or not.

Prophet

Les Freaks: Have you seen that corset? That is a goddamned awesome corset, and really easy to match as well. The price has been going up lately but back when I bought it I did so for about 100k.

Spilled Pages: I guess it's not worth much because it's a fail item, but it's the prettiest fail item I've ever seen. I own three.

Quintesence of Decay: definitely one of the best pairs of horns on the site, plus it's great for zombies. Good horn items are usually a lot more expensive.

Torture Chamber, Execution Tools, Eerie Goods, Pig Face Johnny: great cheap macabre items. I like how those tend to be cheaper since it seems the current trend is cute and sexy rather than creepy and bloody. I like creepy and bloody smile

I agree about In the Ruhk.
Pig Face Johnny - No doubt the creepiest item on gaia and only 90k!
...also my favorite item reference Mysterious Passenger Luggage is only 20k!

Deadly Poster

5,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Titan's Legacy (Seed) - I dunno, I've always thought this was a beautimus item, with some gorgeous poses... and it's cheap enough that a wet-behind-the-ears new player could pick one up without batting an eyelash. (it's my dirty little secret that I've got one secreted away, <3.)
What I can't understand is the other way. When an item isn't a doll, isn't a pet, doesn't have eyes or hair, and still costs 500k+. What the HELL do people see in them? For example, the Beach background. It's just a basic two-pose background. Not even too detailed.

O.G. Player

12,875 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Wait... NAUTILUS RAIMENT DEFLATED?
BRB selling my crap s**t to get the goodie.

On-topic... I thought Noel's Gift would be an item worth seven digits. It looks like a diverse item sort of like Gogh Reed, although Christmas-themed.

A lot of items from Cirque du Gothique looked expensive but were actually affordable. La Sanguine for example.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Song of Sickness

Quintesence of Decay: definitely one of the best pairs of horns on the site, plus it's great for zombies. Good horn items are usually a lot more expensive.

It's almost sad that the artist was creeped out by it rofl

Le Saltimbanque is so cheap!
But it's such a good item. The top is my favorite, and even though it has that dark teal, it's hard to see! Really.
It's perfect for those of us who like detailed as crap outfits.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff