Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ihallaw's Significant Otter

Dedicated Capitalist

Skm Imperatoriene
42rd
Lila's Irrevant Updo, 5k for one of the prettiest (IMHO) wigs on the site!

In addition, Memphis' Shining Locks are also relatively cheap, with an lmp of avout 20k. :3

Woah, 20k? I remember when this was 100k+!

Amorous Capitalist

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
42rd
Skm Imperatoriene
42rd

In addition, Memphis' Shining Locks are also relatively cheap, with an lmp of avout 20k. :3

Woah, 20k? I remember when this was 100k+!

@_@ so do I, i recall paying 160k for Memphis's hair and 75k for Lila's *goes and cries in a corner*

Invisible Player

42rd

I just bought this thinking I could do something with it...nope LOL. I am drawing a blank. I want to wear it, but I can't get it to match ANYTHING lol It doesn't seem to be a hair that you can just throw on as an everyday hair either lol.

Bookworm

The Bebes from that Cubisme bundle are pretty cheap. Although I should say I bought the only Sienna Bebe in the market. Sorry! xd

Fashionable Lunatic

42rd

Gorgeous, but insane to match or coordinate with. Kudos to you for working it so well!

Dapper Deadeye

25,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Crack Shot 50
I found some more great ones! These are all 60k and below, and there's some absolutely beautiful pixel work going on:

Grace of Anteros doesn't have tons of poses, but there's an I Am, a companion (who's a pretty attractive semi-nude fellow), and if you wear the main pose on your back, it looks a lot like tidy little black wings! Currently around 35-40k.

Pierrot Piccolo has an adorable little bear dressed as a clown...Along with a great neck ruff/collar, and a cute little hat! 40-45k.

Sir Ceph the Dapper Octopus has a cute little hat that matches a lot of red/gold outfits (which is an increasingly popular combo in my closet, since there have been so many elegant and beautiful items along those lines lately). It also has a larger octopus companion, or a tiny cute one. 40-50k.

Xin the Lucky Dragon has an adorable little dragon companion...And a beautifully pixeled yellow-gold mohawkish streak that layers in some really neat ways with wigs and such. 45-55k.

Louie's Crew has one of the most gorgeous jackets I've seen around, in a nice blue/teal/gold color palette that matches some newer CIs to great effect. Also has a hat that sits low over your face, and a really cute gold bag! 48-50k.

Elama the Phoenix has a very pretty cream top, a cute toboggan hat with wings, and your choice of an elegant or adorable phoenix companion in orange and cream & blue and cream respectively. 49-50k.

I really think people tend to overlook the secondary poses on animal companions far too often--there are a lot of them on this list because I get the feeling that if they were poses in sets that had clothing pieces instead of companion animals, they'd be much more sought after.

Anyway, I love this, and I just blew through a bunch more gold and now my inventory looks like a zoo.

Partying Member

15,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Le Corbeau Rouge

Grace of Anteros doesn't have tons of poses, but there's an I Am, a companion (who's a pretty attractive semi-nude fellow), and if you wear the main pose on your back, it looks a lot like tidy little black wings! Currently around 35-40k.

If anyone love Grace of Anteros, watch this out, Grace of Aphrodite is at 30 to 34k range (there is one selling at 29899 gold, she is just beautiful 3nodding

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/19375

Reveler

The first item that came to mind is Dead Parade; I purchased mine for 10k. The pants alone are a boon because they do not deform male avatars. The ribbed shirt is splendid as well - silver details and a chain draped across the shoulder (one can never have too many chains, haha). The only pose I would never use is the hat, since I am not a fan of feathered accessories.

Stellar Succubus

Aularen
I'm sure it's been mentioned, but Overgrown City. Gorgeous castle background for 40k.

WTH?! I remember when this was a mil. And then thinking it was cheap when it dropped to 600k. O_O

Hello lord of the rings avatars, if that isn't Rivendell-esque, I don't know what is!
The Octopus neck wrap is an adorable item, I think. With an average market prince of 99 Gold, I think it's a great item for low-cost themed avatars.

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
I love this thread so much! heart

Dapper Lunatic

Brenzie

2.Lyndexer's Journal - If you love brown, teal or plaid this is a must have. There are some great unisex poses in this EI. I picked up two for around 200K. It's now just slightly over 300K.

Why would you mention Lyndexer's Journal? D: That item needs to remain unknown, because I love it and want three or four multiples of it.
VVhip
Aularen
I'm sure it's been mentioned, but Overgrown City. Gorgeous castle background for 40k.

WTH?! I remember when this was a mil. And then thinking it was cheap when it dropped to 600k. O_O

Hello lord of the rings avatars, if that isn't Rivendell-esque, I don't know what is!

Yeah ikr? I bought one when it was around 600k. When I saw it had gone down to about 100k I was all like scream and really shocked. I considered it then and now to be one of the most gorgeous backgrounds Gaia has. All that detail. heart Could've saved 500k+ if I'd known, but oh well.
The Official Fish
Brenzie

2.Lyndexer's Journal - If you love brown, teal or plaid this is a must have. There are some great unisex poses in this EI. I picked up two for around 200K. It's now just slightly over 300K.

Why would you mention Lyndexer's Journal? D: That item needs to remain unknown, because I love it and want three or four multiples of it.
Haha, indeed. Back when it was still considered pretty new, it was literally my favorite item on Gaia. Brown/teal is such a beautiful combination.

Cluttered Gaian

Henry Hatsworth's Bowler Hat is now under 1k?? emotion_kirakira

A sweet bowler hat, plus grey moustache and awesome monocle?! Anyone who likes classy, Victorian, Edwardian, or flat out Steampunk avatars can use this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff