Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Cat

Princess the Piglet- it's down to 185k now. :3
I remember when it used to be in the millions.

O.G. Elder

I like the black recolor of princess the piglet more, and it's only like 50k. O:
Resolute Hero: a listing of this ornate armor and awesome hair for 50k!
Apprentice Charm 3rd gen: And a listing of a REI for less for 100k.

And all of these for 40k or less? So awesome. I'm sure some are repeats but I can't believe they're so cheap!
Rose Mechanic
Skyward Mechanic
Painted Rose
Luxurious Queen of Pentacles
Crimson Promise
Fortune's Fool
Little Princeling
Wonderful Green Wizard
Lava Flow Dress

Invisible Player

Pookat
In a world where "stage makeup" is over 1 mil I will never get over Maquillage being under 100k. It's just gorgeous.

bought it!

O.G. Elder

Eeeeeeeeeek! emotion_kirakira

Tiny Alchemist

see u next tuesday
marshmallowcreampie
Tobi-chann

Plague Noir, now only 30k. emotion_awesome

What the s**t happened? o_O Even the graphs look insane, the price didn't just go down, it freakin' jumped off a cliff!

Wahhhhh, it's back up to 300k now crying

I was trying to save up gold to get it at 30k, then I was browsing this thread and saw it and noticed a few people bought it already. ;.;

Edit: Anon... I love you.

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
Darksp
see u next tuesday
marshmallowcreampie
Tobi-chann

Plague Noir, now only 30k. emotion_awesome

What the s**t happened? o_O Even the graphs look insane, the price didn't just go down, it freakin' jumped off a cliff!

Wahhhhh, it's back up to 300k now crying

I was trying to save up gold to get it at 30k, then I was browsing this thread and saw it and noticed a few people bought it already. ;.;

Edit: Anon... I love you.

It's back down to 50k, but I dunno whether I want one or not now

O.G. Elder

Plague Noir is so. freakin'. cute.

If it was just a little lower I could get it. emo

Jaybody's Husbando

Spiritual Bro

61,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
see u next tuesday
It's back down to 50k, but I dunno whether I want one or not now

I'm in the same boat as you.
I was totally down to buy it at 30k, but now that it's settled down around 50k I don't know if I want it even though it's not that much of a difference XD

Bookworm

Speaking of AI'ed items, Kaiser seems to be hit with a recent bout of it. I feel this may have been my fault somewhat. xD

Let's see what it comes to in the future.. Although it is nice to see that more exist. Maybe if it drops back to what it used to I'll buy a second one for the sash.
Skm Imperatoriene
Speaking of AI'ed items, Kaiser seems to be hit with a recent bout of it. I feel this may have been my fault somewhat. xD

Let's see what it comes to in the future.. Although it is nice to see that more exist. Maybe if it drops back to what it used to I'll buy a second one for the sash.

...what the fuuuuck classified_fu
    I had my eye on that thing when it first came out but refrained from buying it because I always figured it would always be cheap. NOPE.

Oh btw, I don't blame you. It's my fault for having such high expectations. emotion_facepalm

Bookworm

Tayasu Sango
Skm Imperatoriene

...what the fuuuuck classified_fu
    I had my eye on that thing when it first came out but refrained from buying it because I always figured it would always be cheap. NOPE.

Oh btw, I don't blame you. It's my fault for having such high expectations. emotion_facepalm

Yeah, I hope it drops back down. It's hard to find though, with so few tags and hardly anyone selling it in the Exchange and what not. So it just might. Just have to wait.. which sucks since I'm a bit impatient. sweatdrop

I also find it funny that people are also trying to sell a gold shop item for 3 times to about ten times if store price. emotion_facepalm
Skm Imperatoriene
Yeah, I hope it drops back down. It's hard to find though, with so few tags and hardly anyone selling it in the Exchange and what not. So it just might. Just have to wait.. which sucks since I'm a bit impatient. sweatdrop

I also find it funny that people are also trying to sell a gold shop item for 3 times to about ten times if store price. emotion_facepalm

LOL I don't understand why people would do that. Maybe there are people who actually buy overpriced store items...? sweatdrop

Rainbow Bunny

Cumulus is a cute little cloud balloon and is available for only 25k.

Ace Fairy

Tayasu Sango
Skm Imperatoriene

LOL I don't understand why people would do that. Maybe there are people who actually buy overpriced store items...? sweatdrop

People do. I did an experiment once to see if there honestly were people who bought overpriced gold store items, put up an item which didn't have any other current listings for something like 500-1000g more than the shop price and a day and a half later it sold. I think some people are just lazy when searching for items via tektek and just buy whatever's on the MP if it's there. Or just don't realise that there's a gold shop link in the item description... sweatdrop
    I kind of lost all hope for the collective IQ of Gaians when that PM notification came through. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff