Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Turbo Rocketpacks for ~50k??
How in blue blazes...
The troll has the best face mods ive ever seen on gaia and its under 100k!

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
The Necronomicon comes with a giant Satanic tome, a creepy face mod, and a scary-a** background. All for about 25k.
Egyptian Jewelry Box For about 15k you get some fancy Egyptian decorations, plus a kitty. Yep, you read right. A KITTY.

Intellectual Explorer

Checked the Marketplace prices just now and they seem pretty fair priced if not a bit overpriced.. Except for the Gogh Reed thingy I didn't like anything, though - probably this is the only inexpensive thing. ;-; I wish I weren't so damn pretentious sometimes..

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Mugen of Champloo
The troll has the best face mods ive ever seen on gaia and its under 100k!
Gotta admit, I was surprised at how low the price was on that as well. I thought a face/expression mod would certainly go for a fairly high price.

tefla's Queen

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Skullheads recolour. *_* Dream come true. And when I got it, it was super cheap. Not sure ohw much it is now though.

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Spacefleet Tech gives you a raygun AND a messenger bag thing.... and it's on the MP for about 4k. Pretty good deal, amirite?
Gift Box is basically a pink box, nothing major.... but then you notice it's possibly the cheapest source of BACKWINGS (or something close to it) on Gaia. 2.5k or so on the MP.

Goat

User Image
User Image~ Art by me- PM if interested in buying~User Image

><((((º> <º))))><

Lol hey guys, some people expressed their appreciation so I figured I might as well continue on with Part 2! (Part 1 Here)
Disclaimers:
Apologies if you have mentioned some of these items before.
Prices accurate at time of writing

Kaiser; DUDE. Badass. GOLDEN EAGLE ON HAT. Manly. YEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!! 23k

William the Playwright; Always thought this would be more popular, what with the layering footless cream tights, matchable blue boots, and the delicate pink ruffled top. Gosh. I hate pink and I think its looks good.

Pirate Sando's Vest; Absolutely the coolest pirate-ty bandana, the shirt aint bad either (bonus pants and vest). 50k

Raider Shih; Fair amount of versatile staples; a dress, eyepatch, layerable gloves and multi patterned stockings. 42k

Talsi's Sash; Pretty dress and stockings, with a hairdo thats not bad on a dude as well as a girl. 26k

Logan's Vest; 10g! Colouration is good, and very versatile for many brown, manly, steampunk etc. themed avatars. Also this vest actually counts as a top for females, so you can be sexiisexii in a manly vest.

Spacefleet Items; Ok so I could be a tad biased here, but I would've thought that star trek items, esp. the uniforms would be a little more in demand, but all of these items are under 100k, annnd most being under 50k with 2 exceptions.

Tomorgenne Maid; Cream coloured, which is highly totally-popular-super-hot right now, along with versatile a corset and over the knee boots. 50k

Mall Cop Shirt; Now though sponsor items are not normally known for their actual usability, certain items are rather standout (The bowler hat being another example). This shirt has high amounts of detail and would be useful for all kinds of uniform related avatars, be it school, policework, government sekrit agent etc. 250g.

Cream Tam Beret; 70k for a nicely wolly detailed hat, floral scarf and matching bag, much easier to match than its expensive purple counterpart.
Overlander Duster; at 280k you get a flamin' beanie of AWSUM and a gun holstered on your pants. Plus a swanky cowboy hat. I am surprised this isn't more seeing as the carlos beanie is so coveted.

Chocaholic Fondue Sets; S'far as sets go, this one is relatively cheap, with nice subtle pixelation for those who like understated avatars and CHOCOLATE. (Chocolate 21k, Cherry 32k, Cream 53k)

Honorable Mention: Christian Siriano's Ruffled Red Vest and Shirt. This is a gold shop item selling for 800g and is actually a rather nicely drawn, pixelated top.

Part 3 could be possible if people still want more of my suggestions owo

Feline Lover

14,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
loving all the awesome suggestions! 3nodding
some were oldies I had forgotten about and some I've never seen.
awesome. >w<
MICHAEL'S MEMORY. Dear god it's SUPER SUPER CHEAP. You get AWESOME glove/s, top/s and a half decent bg for UNDER 200 GOLD.

Shy Phantom

Fart Away is here to say...

Yemaya's Pearl- It is a amazing EI for sea lovers and yet it's one of the least expensive EI's for all it has to offer.

Acid Teru Teru Bozu- It used to be real pricey before but now the prices have dropped dramatically and I think think the little ghosts are adorable and good for almost any black and white avi. Along with the other poses.

The Troll- It's meme related and has three of the most lolable faces in internet history, need I say more? It's only about 70k.

Plague Noir- It's got little x eye's, flys, a kick tush mask, and rats, what could be better? Only 99k.

I feel like I'm a commercial trying to sell copies! gonk

Any who they do rock! 4laugh

...that's, it move along!
The Seraphic Bow.
Decent looking 'backwings' at the economical price of 5ok O u O

Haffs's Waifu

Cluttered Lunatic

Fart Away

Yemaya's Pearl- It is a amazing EI for sea lovers and yet it's one of the least expensive EI's for all it has to offer.

Acid Teru Teru Bozu- It used to be real pricey before but now the prices have dropped dramatically and I think think the little ghosts are adorable and good for almost any black and white avi. Along with the other poses.

The Troll- It's meme related and has three of the most lolable faces in internet history, need I say more? It's only about 70k.

Plague Noir- It's got little x eye's, flys, a kick tush mask, and rats, what could be better? Only 99k.

[ Your commercial convinced me. xD ]

Shy Phantom

Tribor
Fart Away

[ Your commercial convinced me. xD ]

Transaction completed! surprised

...that's it, move along!

Energetic Ghost

25,690 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100