• Cat Fancier 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Assimilated Borg

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Classilke
It has a shawl, crochet hat, lacy tunic, amazing coats, scarf, earrings, legwarmers.. .And they're all so cute heart

Feline Lover

14,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Salty Sex Symbol

Leizce
I think there's just too many items released each month for the users to keep up. I only recognized Nautilus and Gogh reed from your list. gonk
People are easily distracted by the new shinies that...older items are forgotten and hence drop in price.

The latest item I really liked is the zodiacal, but it's not something I'd consider far fetched.^^

I know this is off-topic but I just wanted to say, WOW your art is amazing! smile
Wow, Morpheus has dropped all the way down to 20k...

...and I bought one for 70k just yesterday. orz This new RIG is causing massive deflation everywhere, more than I've ever noticed before.

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
o.o

Spent an hour reading 13 pages of awesomeness.
Luckily only spent 10k. XD
Items I had in mind were already posted.
Like the Orindae.

I also think the Oculus Mythica should be worth more. Eyes. Eyes of various kinds that can add that extra oomph to an avatar.

Sibyl's Incantation is also one of those items that I was surprised with being so cheap at 100k. The items can be used for various outfits. The hair could be for a goddess or a demon/ghost... and the eyes, are a super nice green. =]

And lastly, Dreamer's Dust. 84k right now for wings, pretty shaded dress, hood item... & a pretty purple/night BACKGROUND... :/

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
0ttsel

...and I bought one for 70k just yesterday. orz This new RIG is causing massive deflation everywhere, more than I've ever noticed before.

I totally almost just bought Morpheus. >< No. No.
I need to buy the items already on my wishlist first. Hahaha.
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
0ttsel

I totally almost just bought Morpheus. >< No. No.
I need to buy the items already on my wishlist first. Hahaha.

Not to be encouraging you to ruin your savings plan, but I would pick one up soon, before the price jumps again. 20k is a great deal. I'm hoarding a few, since it was pretty steady around 80-100k before. ninja

Haffs's Waifu

Cluttered Lunatic

[ I enjoy the items seldom used by others, as evident in my current avatar.
Why force yourself to create an avatar based around the latest item, when you can be cool and original with what Gaia already has to offer?

I also like many of the simple EIs. I am somewhat glad not many people liked The Experiment or the Dionaesil, since this allowed me to buy multiples of each as they work well together.
]

Camera-Ready Star

28,900 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Party Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
There are a lot of previous RIG items that are thrown in the market right now because of the new RIG. A lot of the beautiful items have deflated a lot which is good news for me. LOL!

Anyways, inexpensive items that I love are:

Celaeno - because of the cream colored corset
Chanho the Tiger Plushie- because of the red bao, the dudou, the tiger headband and the fluffy tiger cub companion.
Pinot Noiress - the green corset is awesome!
Shamisen - because of the cute lilac hairpiece and it's only 12k in the MP right now.
Crimson Promise - I love love the skirt of this item! Punk black and red outfit for less than 30k!
Cecilia's Circlet - the dress is sooo RPG-ish! And it's only less than 10k!
Clock-worked Oliver - If I had a male base, I'd have 3 of these. XD I love the color and that hat! And it's less than 30k in the market!

Heavenly Pumpkin

What really surprises me is the affordability of practically all the animated items, especially Spectral Possession. Something THAT cool for UNDER 100k?! Brilliant~

Goat

User Image
User Image~ Art by me- PM if interested in buying~User Image

><((((º> <º))))><

Some of these items may have been mentioned, so sorry in advance owo

Heres my contribution on awesome, awesomely low items, Part 1;
Raygun; HOLYFRICKRAAAAYGUNPEWPEW AND ITS 40g. FOUR OH. GOLD. Srsly. pewpew.

La Dragonne; This used to be hard to match but now with all these pastel colours and mix matched shades ITS TOO AWSUM TO MISS. You're a Dragon slayer. YOU WEAR ITS INNARDS AS A DRESS. C'mon ppl. 89k

Krankles the Kiwi; one of the first Fluffy le Expensives. Remember how it was hitting around the 800k mark? ITS NOW 13k. or 14. Details.

Kanoko Frostee Sweets; Who doesn't love ice cream? The pastel colours, the gorgeous detail, the cute hat, it's a steal at only 29k! (Also by peppertea, just so you know.)

Charming the piglet; Just as adorable as her more expensive counterpart, 'Charming' is a female piggy who has adorable head poses and YOU CAN BE A PIG. WHUT. YES. 45k.

Henry Hatsworth's Bowler Hat; One of the better kind of sponsor items, this baby comes with THREE poses; a sexy bowler hat, a silver mustache, AND a very nicely detailed monocle, all for 1k.

Bon Pain; This delectable treat was like the precursor to sugarsuite; wearble noms! It has a hat full of delicious bread, a wearble bun beret, and croissant for your crotch! 16k

Thimble's Tea Party; Golly. Need I explain? Giant spoon, button hairband, YOUR BATHING IN A TEACUP. @ W@ 100k (slightly more expensive than others)

Nutcracker Prince; Slender legs and another awesome MUSTACHE pose, bonus cape, why is it only 24k?!

Majnun; Has one of the best sashes I think, on gaia, along with some nice detail on the items and a cute brown bird. 55k

Sable Monarch; Expensive, but this item was like the 'Expensive Rare' of Final Reign. It has some of the most amazing pixelation and its only 800k now

Fall Artist; this item has a cute coloured wig that beats many expensive wigs out there, and is only 18k.

Yellow Puppy Fleece Hat; Now usually, animal hats are overpriced in my opinion, but his guy is only 20k, and is adorable. Its affordable, and no less attractive than the other hats in my opinion

So how'd you like my suggestions? Tell me if you want more owo

Feline Lover

14,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
yush, more please! 3nodding

Timid Dabbler

Starcrossed Lovers’ Tragedy - Comes with gorgeous masks that could easily match up with either the Dappy Dandy or Picolitrosso’s Urn. Also, the bloody dagger. It’s small and well-done, could easily give/set off a horror theme avatar or cosplay. At only 50k, I think it’s a relative bargain.

Little Princeling - A nice set using the lovely cream/brown combo. Those boots are pretty detailed too. 25k.

Sir Percy - A lovely, detailed jacket in the scarlet/gold combo, it look’s much nicer than the elegant one, in my opinion. Plus it comes with a waistcoat! 20k

Canadian Bacon - Just as cute as Princess or Charming, but only 11k. The only con is you don’t have the youarepose but instead you get syrup~

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Spilled Pages. That item is gorgeous. The corset adds a little detail to every outfit, the skirt falls beautifully, and the headpiece is just gah! I got mine for 14k >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff