Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Fatcat

24,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Healer 50
Hmm..
-digs around inventory-

Loyal Jay- When this first came out I feel in looveee. The blue + the military theme= Love.
Being re-released in those bundles made the price drop.

Yin Tech- Love the arm sleeves and the suit!

Space Channel Gaia Beta- Cuutee hairdo! Price seems to be also going back down.
The pink pistol can also be matched with other pink items.
Not so sure of the... blinding blue..? Green? Cerulean? Aquamarine?

Celebration Ribbons- A cute white neck bow and awesome green bow wristlets.

Mono the Skunk Plushie- With Gaia releasing more lilac colors, this has a cute lilac and black neck ribbon!

Ace Meow- I find this pet adorable!

Gro-gain-Awesome black hand wraps.. Though it's pit hair xP..
Check later gens for cheaper prices.

Talsi's Sash- Cute hair, cute garment= happy me.
Also all the other aquarium chests exclusives xP

Tried my best to avoid repeats and to keep it somewhat cheap.

Fashionable Lunatic

Wine and I
Psychedelic Submersible is pretty cheap for what it has to offer. I love the hair for it.

SHHH! SHUT UP OR IT'LL GO BACK UP TO FIVE BAZILLION AGAIN. crying *remembers the scarring when that thing came out*

On another note, I was tektekking a warrior character and discovered the Sword Eater's Blade, a gorgeous and versatile-looking sword for a more than reasonable 30,000-40,000 gold.

Tipsy Lover

Yui_hime
Wine and I
Psychedelic Submersible is pretty cheap for what it has to offer. I love the hair for it.

SHHH! SHUT UP OR IT'LL GO BACK UP TO FIVE BAZILLION AGAIN. crying *remembers the scarring when that thing came out*

On another note, I was tektekking a warrior character and discovered the Sword Eater's Blade, a gorgeous and versatile-looking sword for a more than reasonable 30,000-40,000 gold.

You should've never quoted it then.
..And I shouldn't have quoted your quote because~ Jeebus. >>

Look at the price of it now. o;

Winged Lunatic

11,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winged 100
I was surprise how most of the items in the lost chapter are so amazingly cheap. Like OH MY GIL, I went on a shopping spree with them, so amazingly well done and so cheap. I love when rig items are cheap and I can get them without worries.
Nutcracker Prince Epicness for around 43k 8D
Nartian Rock I LOVE IT. Seriously.

This is the most EPIC thread ever made.

Edit:
The Sun (Om Nom), The Moon (Mewn Mew!) and Saturn (Om Nom) are also pretty awesome.
Golden Fleece So pretty and SO many uses *v*

Fashionable Lunatic

Wine and I
*snip*

You should've never quoted it then.
..And I shouldn't have quoted your quote because~ Jeebus. >>

Look at the price of it now. o;

It's heading back down now. biggrin

Fashionable Lunatic

Went bingeing on the Marketplace last night. Item Search, keyword "premiumci", max value 40k, go!

Green Acinonyx. Holy crap, acid-green hair. And it's AWESOME. I'm looking at making a Karis avatar now because even if it's not a ponytail, that hair is PERFECT for her, and about the right shape that I could probably fake the ponytail.

The Sphinx has a gorgeous face if you're looking for a brown/yellow theme.

Regalia of the Flame Tongue and Firebreather don't exist according to TekTek (or didn't the last time I checked), but they work well for avatars that play with fire, without the whopping price tag some fire items have.

Invisible Ghost

Mod Centric is only about 30k right now. I don't understand why, I love that dress. gonk

Going to agree with Yui_hime's posts on this page, and say how awesome the Sphinx and Sword Eater are, for such a cheap price.
Wow, this is such a great thread. heart Some of these are probably repeats, but here's my list anyway:

Cockerel's Waltz
Red and gold scheme; you get a gun, hair, leg mod, and some other stuff for only about 110k.

Tax Man's Dinner
Maybe I'm just a sucker for cutesy mini food accessories, but 20k sounds like a great deal for a mug, a utensil, toast, and instant ramen.

Stone Guardian Mask
10k for a nice-looking pair of grey demon wings.

Great Old One
This one really surprises me... only 60k for classic black demon wings. If this item were more well-known, I'm sure the price would be much higher. I sold one at 170k a few months ago, when there were very few listings.

Amorous Knight Isis
Cute royal armor accessories for 20k. The other colors, red and blue, are both under 100k as well.

Mlle Butterfly
The dog reminds me of Chimi the Chihuahua, and the blade is similar to the Overdecorated Cell Phone (a cute item that I love, but never wore... it's also overpriced, imo). But you get both of these, plus a decent dress and geta, for 75k.

Puss in Kamik
It's adorable.. heart This used to be over 100k, but it has deflated to a fairly good deal.

Father's Armor
Beautiful armor, and sells for its bare minimum price, 35k.

And lastly...

Magical Girl
45k. How the heck is this so cheap? I would gladly pay in the hundred thousands for it. Of course, you need to have specific tastes to like this item, but for what it is, the value is great.
0ttsel

Puss in Kamik
It's adorable.. heart This used to be over 100k, but it has deflated to a fairly good deal.

I have one, but I can never figure out how to make use of those boots.
I love them but I can never find things to fit with them, it makes me sad. sad
Have you found a way to use them? Or do you like it for the other poses?
"It's not the words that make it final,
You've said such things such things before to rival them..."

I have expensive taste sweatdrop
So a lot of the items I want are 500k plus >.<
But I love common's too, just not as much as the shiney's...

"...but it's how you say 'em now that's changed,
Cold but sympathetic all the same"
Amoreyna
0ttsel

Puss in Kamik

I have one, but I can never figure out how to make use of those boots.
I love them but I can never find things to fit with them, it makes me sad. sad
Have you found a way to use them? Or do you like it for the other poses?

Yeah, admittedly the bluish-grey doesn't go along with a lot of other items, and it doesn't match most of the other fur clothes on the site. But I think it goes well with a lot of the older angelic items and silver jewelry, kind of like this:

User Image

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Well the hairs are starting to suck... and they are still kicking... (reference to the keidos)

Fashionable Lunatic

I totally forgot to mention.

Frickin' COOCOON

A ton of pretty fabric accessories in three useful color schemes, all for less than 60k if you bide your time on the MP.

Another good one is Grace of Eros. Bishounen companion and a selection of archery equipment? Less than 20k? Sign me up!

Karis cosplay is gonna turn out great if I can drum up the gold for an Air Raider at this point. *starts selling inks and combing through storage for other sellables*

Impassioned Misfit

Brimstone Blade: A detailed, well-made black sword with gray and gold trim. LMP is 60k.

Magic Mirror: Great for avatars that have silver as a main component. The last pose is also good for purple-themed avatars. LMP is 11k.

Business Man's Tie Rack: Moderately-sized ties in pastel colors! And purple! LMP is 30k.

Wirewood Bracers: Great for naturey avatars. No listings, currently; ABP is 2.2k.

The petal items from the Emerald Seed CI/RIG.

This thread has made me spend so much gold! rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces