Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Elder

19,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100
  • Winged 100
Otami Headdress. It's only 127g. gonk

I remember when Qixter wore one before it was released, and it was like the most awesome headdress ever.

But its been flooded in the mp for years, and now nobody wants it.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Armageddon Majesty
VVhip
Armageddon Majesty
Sinsario
Armageddon Majesty

God I love this thread. XD It needs to get as long as that 'matchy matchy' thread that got AT'ed a while back. xD <3

and that one is still going strong. rofl

I admit I love this thread. Even in my subscriptions right now.

User Image

Ahahaha, oh really? I stopped paying attention to it once it hit 500 pages and had to start an entirely new thread in the AT and now it's all AT-ey. XD

This thread needs to make 500 pages. cool

Yeah, I was really disappointed with what that thread became.

It stopped being a "made for eachother" thread, and became a "look at my awesome combos and grovel at my god-feet" thread.

I have mixed feelings about this thread... so many cheap items are getting more expensive because of it.

User Image

*ooooh, my first quote since I turned that notification on! 8D*

Yeah exactly, like the GCD handled it pretty well, and came up with some gorgeous combos, a lot of which I stole used. But since it got AT'ed, it just got messy and spammy and once it got over 300 pages, I was just like 'yeah, don't even care anymore.'

I still stalk the thread and participate once in a blue moon rofl

It's spammy because the AT has different rules than the GCD. Now arguments spring up, people think it's fine to say "thanks for the tips" 100 times and just...they NEVER shut up. I go in, I look at the latest post, I go back to my subscriptions OH LOOK THE THREAD HAS A NEW POST.
crying
Most of the time it's either a repeat (and I hate "repost but nice refresher" posts) or just a spammy post.

Booothisisnotthethreadtotalkaboutit.

Have items posted in this thread really gone up? I mean, it's not surprising because I expected it but I just hadn't noticed. Then again other people don't follow a base and can buy whatever they want even though I can't and soooo they can buy whatever is posted here ;P

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Anjoulie
Recently deflated: Sheriff Law

I wonder why?

(And of course I wish I could have known, since I bought one when it was at 140k or so and thought that was a good deal.)

I was so happy when this item deflated
got two for 100k each a few days ago
gooooooooooooood!

sale for nautilus... I so love the colors and poses <3

anyone had saw the princess the piglet price tag lately?
insane... I sold mine time ago for 2.6mil... now is.. what.. 600k-700k?

LOL

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
I've seen a lot of prices drop and a lot of items sky rocket. Just hope it keeps dropping for the sake of my questing. lol

Magnetic Phantom

Tsukita-chan
Anjoulie
Recently deflated: Sheriff Law

I wonder why?

(And of course I wish I could have known, since I bought one when it was at 140k or so and thought that was a good deal.)

I was so happy when this item deflated
got two for 100k each a few days ago
gooooooooooooood!

sale for nautilus... I so love the colors and poses <3

anyone had saw the princess the piglet price tag lately?
insane... I sold mine time ago for 2.6mil... now is.. what.. 600k-700k?

LOL

Oh, you're lucky. For some odd reason, the things I quest for (I don't have a dream avatar, just a list of items I'd like to have to then make avatars with) seem to rise right before I decide to give them higher priority. sad

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Some of the inflation is so bad I go to check items and nearly faint, but I digress. I personally love these items and they're not too bad.

Pebbled Heart It's cute, I love the little stockings and the mic and its less than 200k.

Noel's GiftAn ei with that many nice poses, plus hair and eyes for under 500k? Totally worth it, it has some great gold colored poses.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
The Dandy time traveler is fantastic. 80s shoulder coats in red and green, a nice leg mod pose and a realistic hair style. I picked on up for about 50K, and not it's 130k. what

3,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
mrgreen I really don't know. Inflation i guess?? xD

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Turbo Rocketpacks are selling for LESS THAN 100k! How the hell did that happen?!?! *is sooooo happy*

And The Viceroy for less than 40k?! I could understand 100k on that one, as it is a little hard to use well, but damn that's affordable. *already has one, though*

[edit]: Also, Zebra Sukutai at 50k? Whaaaaa??? That item is just so gorgeously high-contrast. AND IT MAKES US INTO A ZEBRA CENTAUR! scream

Friendly Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
The new gold shop eyes are almost exact replicas of more expensive eyes. Beer Goggles also has a closed eyes pose and I think the item is only 75k.

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
I have to agree about the Apep Cobra Armor. I wear it like a pro all the time.

Essentially all the items I wear I enjoy.

But these clawed feet are also pretty great and I'm pretty sure they're those freebie ones that the Overseer always gave you on his off days (and on days, and every day in between). They just look legit with hairy legs.

And Alien Armorskin. Sooo cheap. But looks decent if you know how to match it with other items!!

Confident Genius

Hazelaar
Turbo Rocketpacks are selling for LESS THAN 100k! How the hell did that happen?!?! *is sooooo happy*

And The Viceroy for less than 40k?! I could understand 100k on that one, as it is a little hard to use well, but damn that's affordable. *already has one, though*

[edit]: Also, Zebra Sukutai at 50k? Whaaaaa??? That item is just so gorgeously high-contrast. AND IT MAKES US INTO A ZEBRA CENTAUR! scream
Holy crap, I could hug you for mentioning those. *scrambles for gold to buy them up*

I'm amazed the La Dragonne is as low as it is now. I always thought it was really nice looking and always regretted selling it and seeing it as high as it was. So I geeked out when looked later and there they were for less than 100k.

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I also noticed the price drop in the Nautilus Raiment, and was glad it's dropped so much, I bought one back when it was expensive. But I was looking back at items I had previously purchased for a lot more that have dropped greatly in price:

Nefarious Plumage - When I first wanted one of these they were 4mil in the marketplace, then jumped to 7 for a short time. Now they've had quite a price drop.

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
That item ..should not be that expensive neutral ..I'm sorry but it really isn't something that special, other than it being a recolor.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Sinivar
I'm amazed the La Dragonne is as low as it is now. I always thought it was really nice looking and always regretted selling it and seeing it as high as it was. So I geeked out when looked later and there they were for less than 100k.
I noticed the low price of La Dragonne a while ago and I keep going back to it and trying to decide if I want one or not. xp It's gorgeous, but there's just nothing in my invo I really think would go with it. I do love that top, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff