Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Bullet the Puppy seems like a good pet item to me, it's cheap, and the dog is cute. It'd be better if there was an I am pose, but oh well. You get a tiny trumpet to boot too!

6,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ancient Sultan

I love all the poses in this item. Hard to believe it's under 40k.

Spooky Bum

20,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I love the little princeling. It's the only item that I will actually wear three of at once, without going 'eeeww too much of a set'
The hat's adorable and layers pretty nicely with other accessories; the jacket has that cravat, which goes prefectly with things like the blood pin and raging night jewel; the shorts and boots I use less, but still are really nice; AND it comes with some little gold ponies on wheels which are just two sweet.
Currently ~20k

Magnetic Phantom

Recently deflated: Sheriff Law

I wonder why?

(And of course I wish I could have known, since I bought one when it was at 140k or so and thought that was a good deal.)

Sparkly Lover

I like In the Ruhk. I've used it quite a few times. Well, I suppose the majority may not like certain items as much, but it's just as well for those who do like these items!

Sparkling Senshi

User Image
xD-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<3
:::Kiwi Says:::
<3----------------------------------xD

The first thing that came to mind for me is the striped stockings.
It's not a super cool item or anything, but i remember back in the day it was like 70k. (which back then, was a lot) and only the super rich gaians had it. Then one day it was suddenly like 11k and i was sooo happy that i bought it instantly. it's been going down in price. and now it's so low even a newbie could buy it. But i think it went down so much bc it was in a RIG maybe?

Romantic Red-Shirt

Kiwi-cha
User Image
xD-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<3
:::Kiwi Says:::
<3----------------------------------xD

The first thing that came to mind for me is the striped stockings.
It's not a super cool item or anything, but i remember back in the day it was like 70k. (which back then, was a lot) and only the super rich gaians had it. Then one day it was suddenly like 11k and i was sooo happy that i bought it instantly. it's been going down in price. and now it's so low even a newbie could buy it. But i think it went down so much bc it was in a RIG maybe?

All the pink magical gift box items have deflated hugely thanks to magical gift boxes being easily acquired in booty grab.
Actually, I am surprised the animated halo is not higher than it is.

I say this because:

1. its a halo, all halo item are usually up there
2. all the other animated items are up there
3. goes with the angelic theme which many people like
4. looks awesome when animated

just a thought

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Physco Professor
Actually, I am surprised the animated halo is not higher than it is.

I say this because:

1. its a halo, all halo item are usually up there
2. all the other animated items are up there
3. goes with the angelic theme which many people like
4. looks awesome when animated

just a thought
I think it's because most people have animations turned off, I don't like animations and never cared for those items. I'm glad they haven't came out with anything new that is animated, I don't want Gaia turning into MySpace. xd

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I wonder more how an item can be that expensive, rather than inexpensive. That Pokéball looking submarine for one ;_;

Tipsy Lover

Psychedelic Submersible is pretty cheap for what it has to offer. I love the hair for it.

Stellar Succubus

Armageddon Majesty
Sinsario
Armageddon Majesty

God I love this thread. XD It needs to get as long as that 'matchy matchy' thread that got AT'ed a while back. xD <3

and that one is still going strong. rofl

I admit I love this thread. Even in my subscriptions right now.

User Image

Ahahaha, oh really? I stopped paying attention to it once it hit 500 pages and had to start an entirely new thread in the AT and now it's all AT-ey. XD

This thread needs to make 500 pages. cool

Yeah, I was really disappointed with what that thread became.

It stopped being a "made for eachother" thread, and became a "look at my awesome combos and grovel at my god-feet" thread.

I have mixed feelings about this thread... so many cheap items are getting more expensive because of it.

Winged Angler

24,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
VVhip
Armageddon Majesty
Sinsario
Armageddon Majesty

God I love this thread. XD It needs to get as long as that 'matchy matchy' thread that got AT'ed a while back. xD <3

and that one is still going strong. rofl

I admit I love this thread. Even in my subscriptions right now.

User Image

Ahahaha, oh really? I stopped paying attention to it once it hit 500 pages and had to start an entirely new thread in the AT and now it's all AT-ey. XD

This thread needs to make 500 pages. cool

Yeah, I was really disappointed with what that thread became.

It stopped being a "made for eachother" thread, and became a "look at my awesome combos and grovel at my god-feet" thread.

I have mixed feelings about this thread... so many cheap items are getting more expensive because of it.

User Image

*ooooh, my first quote since I turned that notification on! 8D*

Yeah exactly, like the GCD handled it pretty well, and came up with some gorgeous combos, a lot of which I stole used. But since it got AT'ed, it just got messy and spammy and once it got over 300 pages, I was just like 'yeah, don't even care anymore.'

Peaceful Demon

I have a rather pathetic inventory and lately I've been tired of my limited options, so before I even saw this thread I sold an expensive item and bought a bunch of smaller inexpensive items. Felt good, man. There really are some cheaper items that have one or two really quality poses that just get looked over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff