Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Sinsario
Whhhaaaatt!! I've been lusting after the nitemare bustier for the longest time, I didn't know it dropped so much! heart heart

Glad to be of assistance. ^^ It's hard to believe it was once so pricey, eh?

Ooh ooh, I thought of another item: the Snow Deer Companion. The antlers and cape are gorgeous, but it costs less than 10k. There's a few items that match that shade of blue too, so it makes a great winter avi component.

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Oh my gosh, I need that Snow Deer Companion D:

half infinite's Fangirl

Chatty Fatcat

fjkdjsgdsdgjkdgjksdj
i love this thread.

so i just pretty much spent about 500k buying everything in this thread. c:

so my contributions are, the digital slr camera.
dgjksjgds honestly. i love this, it's colored nicely, simple, and isn't too bulky.
i mean i can't believe its under 100k.

technomage.
it's so.. steampunk. i STILL love steampunk,
and even if you dislike steampunk, IT HAS A BADASS GUN.

decayed skullheads
like. wtf, regular skullheads are like 700k
and these are like around 150k

i think these, are so much better than regular.

Adorable Trash

AngeIsThanatos

The Nitemare Bustier has really plummeted in price over the last couple of years (I bought mine back when it cost 800k >.< ) But it's a great little item and it looks so great on our avatars. It has the best suspender attachments I've seen on here, so it feels like it should be worth more than a measly 15k. The

.....10k? WHAT. Wow. that thing was one of the most coveted and iconic items on the site for so long. xd

I've had one on my wishlist for longer than I can even remember, and never really checked up on the price of it because I assumed it was still more than what I'd pay for an occasional thing to play with. @____@

Yeah. Byebye ancient wishlist entry. xd

Aged Conventioneer

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I know someone who uses the cobra armor, and uses it very well! ^_^

Hm... let me think about this as I browse the marketplace...

Seafolk. It has deflated for some reason. Also, MC's are dirt cheap. o.o

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
AngeIsThanatos

I was really surprised at how cheap the Mod Concentric is. When I saw it, I thought, "Oh, that's gonna cost a bomb since it matches the Mod Geisha and it has those groovy stockings....bwuuuh? 40k??"

I felt exactly the same! I was like: Whaaaaaaaaat how can this be so cheap it matches EVERYTHING and has popular colors and special type of stockings. @.@

Fashionable Lunatic

Orindae. One of the first Evolving Items to have a romantic pretty-boy companion, drawn by Reapersun, includes a crown and a cape in a wonderfully versatile green and white/silver...

And you can get one on the MP for less than 10,000 gold these days.

ETA: ALSO EVERYTHING FROM SUNSET COUTURE EXCEPT THE CASH ITEMS.

And, when did all this awesome stuff from the Bitter Frost CI show up, and why didn't I know about it back when the Bitter Frost CI was actually selling?!

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
My list grows even more :c

Romantic Red-Shirt

I have added soo many things to my wishlist its ridiculus!

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yui_hime
Orindae. One of the first Evolving Items to have a romantic pretty-boy companion, drawn by Reapersun, includes a crown and a cape in a wonderfully versatile green and white/silver...

And you can get one on the MP for less than 10,000 gold these days.

This also completely baffles me. The prince is really cute and the tiara and cape are perfect for any green avatar. I've used this companion a lot in events like prom and such.

Manly Lunatic

ToushinYusuke

Nitemare headband Its a simple item, been fluxuating lately too. Used to be the thing to have and massively expensive back in the day. What I like so much about the item is its simple, it adds a little something to avatars. It doesn't have that band across the head. And most important of all, it sets correctly on the head, unlike a lot of Gaia's avatar item positioning now.

Used to be a status item... worth more than some 04 MCs back in 2006.

Powered-up Fighter

Qyp
ToushinYusuke

Nitemare headband Its a simple item, been fluxuating lately too. Used to be the thing to have and massively expensive back in the day. What I like so much about the item is its simple, it adds a little something to avatars. It doesn't have that band across the head. And most important of all, it sets correctly on the head, unlike a lot of Gaia's avatar item positioning now.

Oh I remember.

NM headband, the d.tails, the d.horns. things like that. Long drag.... all were popular back then.

Then the buck teeth, fairy wings, grass skirts, were feet, those glasses from the prize n joy...

Manly Lunatic

ToushinYusuke
Qyp
ToushinYusuke

Oh I remember.

NM headband, the d.tails, the d.horns. things like that. Long drag.... all were popular back then.

Then the buck teeth, fairy wings, grass skirts, were feet, those glasses from the prize n joy...

Heh... prommie days...

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers