Welcome to Gaia! ::

Formal Elocutionist

marshmallowcreampie
TINSTAAFL
marshmallowcreampie
Pookat
50k Fox's watch A really unique little number with masculine dark clothing. The fox head pose would be great for a wilderness/warrior avatar, the great chromatic grey colors and draping clothing have a lot of potential.

Oooh, that is lovely! cat_whee Don't remember seeing that item, but I bet I can make use of it.

What I dont get is it's based around the new assassin's creed game, and still only 50k. wtf?

Not to mention the sash perfectly matches Rogue Bravado. heart

not sure how popular that MC is going to become. sweatdrop I like it's background alot, but unless there's an EI that takes on the colors brown, red, and silver, it's still tough to say right now.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
TINSTAAFL
not sure how popular that MC is going to become. sweatdrop I like it's background alot, but unless there's an EI that takes on the colors brown, red, and silver, it's still tough to say right now.

Eh, people can still find s**t to match it when they want to. I managed to. cat_whee Well, Fox's Watch is good if you do try to match stuff with Rogue Bravado, even if it did mostly become popular for the background. cat_rofl

Formal Elocutionist

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner cool
Anybody remember Psychedelic Submersible?
And for 40k, for a wig like that, and those purple pants.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/50661/

Generous Giver

4,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Coyote Cunning

oh man,that looks adorable! emotion_bigheart

Generous Giver

4,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
    i'm sorry but WHY is autumn glory sooo cheap?!
    i just picked one up for 33k.
    it has amazing, super cute poses.
    and not to mention it's in season! and the price is still so lllowww!
    i just don't understand!

Moonlight Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
One of my favourite items at the moment:

Jumper Collection!

I have literally no idea where it came from; the sweaters are adorable. 4laugh
EDIT: Oh now I know; it's on a certain someone's profile page. :B

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
The Dark Fang
One of my favourite items at the moment:

Jumper Collection!

I have literally no idea where it came from; the sweaters are adorable. 4laugh

It was a freebie from reapersun's profile. All the jumpers are based off ones worn in the new BBC series, Sherlock.

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Anja Sedai
Pookat
50k Fox's watch A really unique little number with masculine dark clothing. The fox head pose would be great for a wilderness/warrior avatar, the great chromatic grey colors and draping clothing have a lot of potential.

I'm always surprised how cheap it is, especially considering it's a Game of Thrones reference. heart
could have sworn it was an assassin's creed reference with the navy blue outfit, belt with red sash and single should guard with cape. but yea awesome item, I'm so glad its cheap so I was easily able to get one for my current avatar

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
savipersssss
Anja Sedai
Pookat

I'm always surprised how cheap it is, especially considering it's a Game of Thrones reference. heart
could have sworn it was an assassin's creed reference with the navy blue outfit, belt with red sash and single should guard with cape. but yea awesome item, I'm so glad its cheap so I was easily able to get one for my current avatar

I think it's probably both. The description and title definitely reference the Night's Watch from GoT, and the black clothing fits with that. The shoulder cloak and belt really don't fit with the Night's Watch and from what I understand those are the items that reference Assassin's Creed. So yeah, probably a mixed reference.

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Anja Sedai
savipersssss
Anja Sedai
Pookat

I think it's probably both. The description and title definitely reference the Night's Watch from GoT, and the black clothing fits with that. The shoulder cloak and belt really don't fit with the Night's Watch and from what I understand those are the items that reference Assassin's Creed. So yeah, probably a mixed reference.
lol, awesome xd double reference at an extremely affordable price. some faith in humanity has been restored

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
TINSTAAFL
marshmallowcreampie
Pookat

Oooh, that is lovely! cat_whee Don't remember seeing that item, but I bet I can make use of it.

What I dont get is it's based around the new assassin's creed game, and still only 50k. wtf?

Fox Watch is actually based on Game of Thrones.

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."
I'm not sure if the "double reference" was intentional, seeing as the description to Fox's Watch is most definitely a Game of Thrones reference (The Night's Watch, Wall and "winter is coming" ).

I don't think there really has been an item that was a true reference to the Assassin's Creed series, just a couple items that have poses that are sort of vaguely similar but generic enough to keep it from being a direct reference.

Moonlight Mage

10,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
User Image

This item is an absolute steal to me. It's a REALLY nice parasol for 450g!

User Image

User Image

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Mana Seed.
I love the eyes and I love how it was a Rapid EI. Still one of the most beautiful.

Masquerade.
I love the multiple facial mods in this. I love the multiple eye make-up in this.

Devout Gaian

I love Painted Rose. Although the white in it seems a bit too dominant, the poses are just lovely.
It's only 20k. Loving Jumper Collection also.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/76864

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces