Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sinsario
TunaFishSalad
User Image
User Image~ Art by me- User Image

><((((º> <º))))><

Popping in real quick to give you a few updates on deals ov o
User Image Summer Bride is absolutely gorgeous and is only 160k right now!

User Image Gothic Passion has the most amazing coat and is at 70k.

User Image Sublime Mademoiselle is cheapie as at 65k!

I've been watching Gothic Passion ever since this post and
it's listed at 500k right now, AVB at 113k.
Why you do this ;_;
ಠ_ಠ

It just lowered lol.
When that happens to me I just look in the Exchange until I find someone to sell it for me for even lower than ABP, or until the price goes back down. xD

Dangerous Citizen

50k Fox's watch A really unique little number with masculine dark clothing. The fox head pose would be great for a wilderness/warrior avatar, the great chromatic grey colors and draping clothing have a lot of potential.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Pookat
50k Fox's watch A really unique little number with masculine dark clothing. The fox head pose would be great for a wilderness/warrior avatar, the great chromatic grey colors and draping clothing have a lot of potential.

Oooh, that is lovely! cat_whee Don't remember seeing that item, but I bet I can make use of it.

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Pookat

I'm always surprised how cheap it is, especially considering it's a Game of Thrones reference. heart

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250

Only after about 2 days, King Tootie-Kamen the Chihuahua is already down to under 30,000. While more derpy than cutesy, he's still pretty cheap for a pet and has a pretty collar.

nelson0090
gaia_crown
Spirit of Scotland comes with cute hair, two sets of bagpipes, and your very own Lapras Loch Ness monster! Only 65k. C:
I was alyways tempted to by that just for the hair

Tipsy Pirate

So I was browsing around for a coat to wear, somethin' elegant, somethin' hardly seen or used. I come across this gem I am wearing, Sir Percy. Sure, the sword looks crummy, and the same for the blouse, but the coat. The coat, maaan. This coat is bangin'; I have no idea why I didn't come across this thing before.

Formal Elocutionist

As much as I LOVE the Runcible spoon, to match it's colors is quite difficult.
One item I've noticed though that goes quite well with the gentlemen's apparel is High Tea. For only 44k, it's definetly a bargain for anyone already a fan of the spoon.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
MoonRosePetal

Only after about 2 days, King Tootie-Kamen the Chihuahua is already down to under 30,000. While more derpy than cutesy, he's still pretty cheap for a pet and has a pretty collar.

Jesus, already?! cat_surprised I'm trying to avoid buying items because I'm questing for an item I REALLY want, but that low price is soooo tempting. cat_crying

Ace Fairy

Warwood
So I was browsing around for a coat to wear, somethin' elegant, somethin' hardly seen or used. I come across this gem I am wearing, Sir Percy. Sure, the sword looks crummy, and the same for the blouse, but the coat. The coat, maaan. This coat is bangin'; I have no idea why I didn't come across this thing before.

I like Percy's shirt. However, I do have a female avatar and like making white and red avatars (as well as ruffles), so it generally appeals to me more.
However, it is indeed a most excellent coat. Comparable to In My Closet, which has a coat in similar colours (and for a similar price), except glittery. And far less swashbuckling.

Energetic Ghost

25,690 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Top Rhythms- 3 wigs, shades and exclamation marks for 27k o.o

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Some of the "Glittering" items are going down.

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100

This item aaaalmost doesn't belong here, but it's usefulness:price ratio I think makes it invaluable.

Sunset Harvest is a unique tool when it comes to layering. The pants will layer OVER any dress, turning it into a cute shirt. The boots layer OVER any shoes, which, when used right, can make a super awesome pair of shoes out of two pairs.

The item is currently sitting at 150k.

Formal Elocutionist

marshmallowcreampie
Pookat

Oooh, that is lovely! cat_whee Don't remember seeing that item, but I bet I can make use of it.

What I dont get is it's based around the new assassin's creed game, and still only 50k. wtf?

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
TINSTAAFL
marshmallowcreampie
Pookat

What I dont get is it's based around the new assassin's creed game, and still only 50k. wtf?

Not to mention the sash perfectly matches Rogue Bravado. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces